search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old March 27th, 2008, 06:45 AM   #101
FREKI
Lord of Legoland

Likes (Received): 5627

Quote:
Originally Posted by crieffite@comcast.ne View Post
Any news as to when the bridge/causeway between Denmark and Germany will be started? ( Rodby-Puttgarden )
No start date I know of yet ( still working out the details ) but it should be done by 2018 they say, so with the usual delays only about 12-13 years to go

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-
-
-
-

Last edited by FREKI; March 27th, 2008 at 08:00 AM.
FREKI no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2008, 11:52 AM   #102
Draminoss

Likes (Received): 0

Maybe 2009 but nobody knows it, shure is only that the costs over 4 bilion euros, only the study costs 14 milion euros. The constructiontime will be 6,5 years.
http://www.bmvbs.de/Verkehr/Europaei...eltquerung.htm
http://www.scandinavian-link.de/arti...D=0&artikel=13

Draminoss no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2008, 08:23 PM   #103
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Likes (Received): 15702

I took these pics in september 2007 in Frederikshavn.
[IMG]http://i31.************/14v0mpw.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i31.************/20j32if.jpg[/IMG]

I hope to see such signs in Hanstholm too, i'm about to make a little roadtrip in Denmark at the end of this week/beginning next week.

/
• highway photography @
and
ChrisZwolle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #104
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Also; traffic volumes around København (Copenhagen)

[img]http://i25.************/2w7mx5d.png[/img]

/
• highway photography @
and
Old April 30th, 2008, 10:47 PM   #105
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Vejle Fjord Bridge (E45)

/
• highway photography @
and
Old April 30th, 2008, 11:37 PM   #106
ABRob

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriszwolle View Post
[IMG]http://i31.************/14v0mpw.jpg[/IMG]

I hope to see such signs in Hanstholm too, i'm about to make a little roadtrip in Denmark at the end of this week/beginning next week.
If I remember correctly, there are no such (big) signs in Hanstholm - the habour is more an industrial harbour and not a ferry harbour.

Where will you go exactly, what will you photograph?
These are my photographed roads of Denmark:
ABRob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2008, 11:42 PM   #107
ChrisZwolle
Road user

I want to take a road more to the west, directly along the coast (Primærrute 181). I've taken pics of all other motorways in Denmark, except the E47, and some short stubs around Copenhagen.

/
• highway photography @
and
Old April 30th, 2008, 11:44 PM   #108
ChrisZwolle
Road user

I was thinking about this road. I want to see that new Wesertunnel near Bremerhaven, and the new A26 near Stade, as well as the A23 from Hamburg to Heide.

[img]http://i27.************/zv8q6t.png[/img]

/
• highway photography @
and
Old April 30th, 2008, 11:59 PM   #109
ABRob

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
I was thinking about this road. I want to see that new Wesertunnel near Bremerhaven, and the new A26 near Stade, as well as the A23 from Hamburg to Heide.
Ahh.. I'm looking forward to the photos.

But the A26 will be finished in December - now there is only the connection to the existing B73 in Stade under traffic.
ABRob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:08 AM   #110
mlm
Member #109

Likes (Received): 108

Quote:
I want to take a road more to the west, directly along the coast (Primærrute 181). I've taken pics of all other motorways in Denmark, except the E47, and some short stubs around Copenhagen.
Did you take any pics of the motorways around Herning? I haven't seen those. There's actually 3 different here (2 by numbers):

Route 18 - Midtjyske Motorvej
Route 15 - Herningmotorvejen
Route 15 - Messemotorvejen

Here's a link to a map showing them: The Map
mlm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:12 AM   #111
ChrisZwolle
Road user

No, i haven't been there yet, but i'm planning to do so around this weekend.

/
• highway photography @
and
Old May 1st, 2008, 12:21 AM   #112
mlm
Member #109

Likes (Received): 108

/\ That cool, have a nice trip. There should also be plenty of room for you on these motorways in the weekend (and just after a few holidays)

May I suggest a little detour? It's just some 4-5 km's ekstra, but it'll get you to all 3 motorways. Maybe you already planted to do so...:

mlm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 04:10 PM   #113
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Video: E45 Kolding

A video of the E45 around Kolding. The E45 sometimes carries huge amounts of truck traffic, which is partially visible here. Around Vejle, the number of trucks is even larger.

/
• highway photography @
and
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:53 PM   #114
FREKI
Lord of Legoland

Likes (Received): 5627

Nice video mate - but yikes - I hate trucks, especially that concentrated!

-

-
-
-
-
FREKI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 10:55 PM   #115
ChrisZwolle
Road user

Yeah, i have driven the E45 multiple times, and the section from Århus to Kolding is always packed with trucks. Looks like all truck traffic in Denmark come together here.

/
• highway photography @
and
Old August 1st, 2008, 10:15 PM   #116
berlinwroclaw
Kamienna

Likes (Received): 46

E47 D/DK (Ferry Puttgarden) – Rødbyhavn – København – (E20) Oresund Bridge DK/S

Here a report about Motorway E47 in Denmark after German border at Ferry Puttgarden to København and then via E20 at København to Sweden over the Oresund Bridge. This is one of the two main roads from Germany to Sweden. Advantage is that you may have a rest and a meal on the ferry at Puttgarden. Disadvantage is the waiting time for the ferry at Puttgarden, costs of 63 euro and missing the majestic Great Belt Bridge. I saw many non-Danish cars on E47 via ferry at Puttgarden and almost none on alternative E20 motorway via Odense. On Oresund Bridge the number of non-Danish cars was more equal compared with the ferry at Helsingborg.

[IMG]http://i37.************/9sw9pk.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i37.************/2cgh2bm.jpg[/IMG]
Entering ferry at Puttgarden (D) at border D/DK.

[IMG]http://i36.************/23iwisn.jpg[/IMG]
Arrival in Rødbyhavn just after the ferry trip and a relaxed meal on the boat.

[IMG]http://i33.************/513fj4.jpg[/IMG]
On motorway E47 at Rødbyhavn, first typical Scandinavian Statoil station.

[IMG]http://i33.************/2z7k7ec.jpg[/IMG]
First impressive Danish motorway bridge on E47/E55 near Vordingborg.

[IMG]http://i34.************/sllldi.jpg[/IMG]
After passing København, on E20 in direction Malmö (S). Just before Oresund tunnel.

[IMG]http://i36.************/jjl15j.jpg[/IMG]
On Motorway E20 at island between tunnel and Oresund Bridge.

[IMG]http://i38.************/2hwlfgi.jpg[/IMG]
On Motorway E20 at Oresund Bridge just before border DK/S.
Old September 8th, 2008, 11:36 PM   #117
staff
囧!

Location: Hong Kong | Singapore | Melbourne | Malmö | Copenhagen | Shanghai
Likes (Received): 663

The widest highway stretch in Scandinavia (10 lanes; 5x2) will open Sept. 27th between O4 at Ishøj and Greve Nord in Copenhagen. The rest of the stretch between Greve Nord and Syd will be 4x2 lanes.

http://www.berlingske.dk/article/200...mark/80613044/

The rest of the Kögemotormejen is planned to be 4x2 in the future too;

Last edited by staff; September 9th, 2008 at 12:13 AM.
staff no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2008, 12:16 AM   #118
staff
囧!

Location: Hong Kong | Singapore | Melbourne | Malmö | Copenhagen | Shanghai
Likes (Received): 663

Major highway projects in Copenhagen;

Red; u/c
Blue; Planned
Green; "smaller projects"
Old September 9th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #119
Norsko
Urban Citizen

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisZwolle View Post

Any particular reason for these gantries beeing blue? When posted on ground level they would have been red on white, even though it is the same road

Last edited by Norsko; September 9th, 2008 at 04:45 PM.
Norsko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2008, 09:48 AM   #120
SeanT
DK/H

Likes (Received): 45

I´ve heard that is over 5 billion and anyway when it is finished.....maybe € 6-7 billion. Who cares, it is our taxpayers money. A ticket is going to cost like 350 kr. (2008 prices).
They start to build the end of this year and finish in ´18.

Last edited by SeanT; September 16th, 2008 at 10:02 AM.
SeanT no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
legoland