|August 24th, 2008, 07:17 PM||#1|
I love Skyscrapers
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Ingolstadt in Bavaria
Likes (Received): 6219
RULES FOR THE TV AND OB-TOWERS SECTION
Hey guys, welcome to the new ROT Section for TV and Observation Towers
Rules for Making threads here:
1. Use the search function to avoid double threads. and until i didn't move the existing threads to the new section, please also search in the "other skyscraper" section for existing TV-Tower threads
2. Only Threads for Completed and Freestanding Towers, so please no Wired-Masts , and don't forget: Antenna's count in this section . An exception is the Gerbrandy Tower for example, it's a freestanding TV Tower but the spire is wired .
3. Use the Correct Title Format:
Tower Name l CITY l Height l Floors ( Height in meters please )
4. Use the correct Poll-Format:
3 or less
5. if it is possible please add at least 3 good pics
6. Please use the correct format for the first post ( also new )
Oriental Pearl TV Tower
HEIGHT: 468 feet/1535 feet
FLOORS: 14 floors
ARCHITECT: Jia Huan Cheng
(size = 6 for the tower name )
if you don't know the Architect for example just write "?".
7. Make only threads for Completed Projects, i'll close threads of UC-Towers until they're completed
8. Please tell me when you find threads with wrong polls, threads without pics etc...so i can change it
9. when there are any questions or problems just write me an PM
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Follow me on Twitter: @Black_Peak
Last edited by ZZ-II; May 25th, 2009 at 05:39 PM.