search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 20th, 2008, 04:33 PM   #81
Vrachar

Likes (Received): 1604

Quote:
Originally Posted by snupix View Post
Israel doesn't have this policy. And that's very, very childish. Some countries are really acting like small children.
There's no childish acting in policy of one country but just acting by the law. Entering to Serbia with passport or stamp of Kosovo is direct breaking of the laws and the Constitution of Serbia. When you travel to one country you should respect the laws which are valid there. If you don't agree with that don't go to that country, as simple as that.

And about Israel, they have that policy too. I planned trip to Israel for this autumn and asked a friend of mine from Tel Aviv will I have some troubles with Tunisian and U.A.E. stamps in my passport. She said "don't even try to apply for Israeli visa, better take new passport".

Last edited by Vrachar; October 20th, 2008 at 04:49 PM.
Vrachar no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 20th, 2008, 05:53 PM   #82
RS.ban
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by snupix View Post
Israel doesn't have this policy. And that's very, very childish. Some countries are really acting like small children.
off course it has
RS.ban no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2008, 07:04 PM   #83
snupix

Likes (Received): 18

Like a tourist visiting Priština cares whether it's in Kosovo or Serbia... better yet, what would a tourist be supposed to do, like he can choose who will stamp him the passport. You should let the visitors out of the mess.

I guess your friend was wrong with Israel, especially with the problem with the Tunisian stamp, afaik you can enter Israel from Jordan, even with a Syrian stamp. Vice-versa (to Syria) doesn't work.

But now we're completely offtopic, so let's not discuss this here...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

snupix está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2008, 08:20 PM   #84
Vrachar

He can ask Kosovo custom officer not to stamp his passport because he's planning to visit Serbia after and the officer will not stamp his passport at all. That's how my friend from Macedonia do every time.

Since you already visited Kosovo and when you decide one day to come to Belgrade to be my guest, don't worry. No one will kill you at the border station of Serbia because you have Kosovo stamp. It will be just cancelled by over-stamping with Serbian custom stamp.

And again about Israel. Jordan and Egypt are only Arabic countries which stamp is recognised by Israel. You can enter without problems. But with Syrian stamp I doubt ...

And yes, you're right let's back to topic.
Old October 20th, 2008, 08:36 PM   #85
7t

I'm surprised to hear this. I thought Israel would be more lenient than its arab neighbours in terms of who it lets in and out of the country. I guess when I plan a trip to Israel I will use my albanian passport and if i go to Egypt or Dubai I'd have to use the american one. It still makes no logical sense though.
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2008, 09:14 PM   #86
Timon91
Error

Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme78783 View Post
P.S RADI YOU ARE ANNOYING ...

And you are right. No time for politics, it's time for some good pics
Some of my photoseries:
, Alaska part
and
Timon91 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2008, 09:20 PM   #87
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4204

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7t View Post
I'm surprised to hear this. I thought Israel would be more lenient than its arab neighbours in terms of who it lets in and out of the country. I guess when I plan a trip to Israel I will use my albanian passport and if i go to Egypt or Dubai I'd have to use the american one. It still makes no logical sense though.
Egypt and UAE aren't problematic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrachar View Post
Since you already visited Kosovo and when you decide one day to come to Belgrade to be my guest, don't worry. No one will kill you at the border station of Serbia because you have Kosovo stamp. It will be just cancelled by over-stamping with Serbian custom stamp.

And again about Israel. Jordan and Egypt are only Arabic countries which stamp is recognised by Israel. You can enter without problems. But with Syrian stamp I doubt ...
Last thing I read is you can't enter Serbia (the one excluding Kosovo ) with Kosovan stamp in your passport. If sth's changed since then, idk. And with Israel it only goes one-way. You can't visit e.g. Syria, if you've been to Israel, but you can visit Israel, if you've been to Syria. Also, you can even enter UAE and Tunisia with Israeli stamp, the countries you mentioned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_passport

Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2008, 06:35 AM   #88
Buddy Holly
BANNED

Likes (Received): 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso View Post
Last thing I read is you can't enter Serbia (the one excluding Kosovo ) with Kosovan stamp in your passport. If sth's changed since then, idk.[/url]
Kosovans can't enter Serbia without a Serbian passport, foreigners can, but their Kosovan stamp will be "cancelled" by stamping something on top of it. Ridiculous, I know. Even more ridiculous is for Serbia to require a passport from the very same people they keep claiming as their citizens in front of anyone who's willing to listen to them.
Buddy Holly no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2008, 12:45 PM   #89
Vrachar

You can enter with Serbian ID, also. And requiring the documents of Kosovars are not ridiculous, it's quite logical actually, because Serbian police don't control border with Albania and that's why control must be performed in other place. The documents are requested of all not just Albanians.

P.S.
Shouldn't we already agree to back to topic?

Last edited by Vrachar; October 21st, 2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old October 21st, 2008, 03:55 PM   #90
Verso
Islander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Holly View Post
Kosovans can't enter Serbia without a Serbian passport, foreigners can, but their Kosovan stamp will be "cancelled" by stamping something on top of it.
Quote:
Serbia refuses entry to people with entry and exit stamps of Kosovo customs authority or Kosovar visas in their passports. These stamps and visas are canceled with Serbian stamp before the traveler is issued with denied access notice.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovan...mps_vs._Serbia
http://blic.rs/politika.php?id=55345

Old October 21st, 2008, 07:35 PM   #91
Buddy Holly
BANNED

Likes (Received): 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrachar View Post

You can enter with Serbian ID, also.
...which you can only get in Serbia. Not that I would need it or ever want it, but the reality is that they (Serbia) try to make it as hard as possible for Kosovans to travel. They probably make people sign "loyalty to the state" oaths before giving them documents.

Quote:
And requiring the documents of Kosovars are not ridiculous, it's quite logical actually, because Serbian police don't control border with Albania and that's why control must be performed in other place.
They should be so happy that NATO is in charge of border control, together with the Kosovan police. Knowing, from experience, how "good" Serbian police are at anything (except bribes), I'd personally never want them to control anything in my vicinity. Good riddance, I'd say.

Verso, thanks for that info.
Buddy Holly no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2008, 08:39 PM   #92
Vrachar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Holly View Post
...which you can only get in Serbia. Not that I would need it or ever want it, but the reality is that they (Serbia) try to make it as hard as possible for Kosovans to travel. They probably make people sign "loyalty to the state" oaths before giving them documents.
If you don't want/need it why then you complaining? Kosovars don't have any difficulties to get Serbian documents, actually they get it even without signing any evidence of loyality to the state. And by number of Serbian passport issued to Kosovo Albanians you don't have to worry about their loyality to the state!

Last edited by Vrachar; October 21st, 2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old October 21st, 2008, 11:02 PM   #93
Verso
Islander

I've read that for some odd reason only residents of Pristina can get them in Kosovo, others have to go to Serbia proper, but that's of course impossible until they have them.

Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:08 AM   #94
Treasure

Likes (Received): 0

Dont worry about access to serbia, ill just stick 10 euros in zemos pocket and im through
Treasure no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2008, 12:39 AM   #95
Vrachar

Well, that's universal passport over all Balkans.
Old October 22nd, 2008, 01:44 AM   #96
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 6160

Okey, enough already
Its been two pages since we last saw a bit of news or at least a picture
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2008, 09:55 PM   #97
Shqiptario
BANNED

Likes (Received): 10