daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pangsapuri

Pangsapuri completed and under construction residential projects & high-rise living

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 21st, 2004, 04:01 AM   #1
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Likes (Received): 10

Twin 36 storey condos beside Empire Tower!

From The Star
http://www.star-space.com/stories/st...12/17/ap171204

AP Land to start RM220m project

ASIA Pacific Land Bhd (AP Land) is looking at a gross development value of over RM220mil for its latest Myhabitat premier serviced residential project in Jalan Aman, Kuala Lumpur.

The project, which is beside the integrated mixed development comprising Empire Tower, Crown Princess Hotel and City Square, will take about three years to complete.

To be developed by AP Land's subsidiary Aman City Hotel Sdn Bhd, Myhabitat will consist of twin 36-storey blocks with 304 units, of which eight are penthouses.

AP Land executive chairman Low Gee Tat said construction of the project on a 0.5ha freehold site would begin in the first quarter of next year.

He said the units, with built-up areas ranging from 893 to 4,650 sq ft, would be launched in February while three of the show units would be ready for viewing by mid-January.

''From property development and property investment, it is a natural progression for us to develop serviced residences in the heart of the city to support the commercial development,'' he told a press conference in Kuala Lumpur yesterday.

Low said Myhabitat's selling points included competitive pricing from RM511 per sq ft, freehold prime location in the city centre which would provide good opportunity for capital appreciation, and functional and aesthetic architectural features.

He said there would be maximum privacy because only two units would share one lift lobby while all corner units would have their own private lobbies, special 24-hour security and optional laundry and housekeeping services.

Recreational facilities would include a lap and plunge pool, children's pool, sun and pool deck, poolside terrace, squash court, gymnasium, multi-purpose hall and children's playground, vertical landscape garden, bistro cafe and specially designed kitchens including electrical appliances like microwave ovens and fridges.

Low said AP Land was offering competitive pricing to broaden its target market. ''We are eyeing local and foreign buyers with monthly household incomes of RM10,000 and above,'' he said.

On the expected take-up rate, he said: ''So far, the take-up rate for properties in prime areas in the city is pretty bullish. We expect good response in a short period based on the number of enquiries from our business associates alone.''

Aman City Hotel group marketing, sales & business development senior manager Vincent Tang said there was good demand for serviced apartments in the city, particularly those developed on freehold land.

''Serviced apartments have been getting hot again since last year. I believe it's the right time to enter the business since there is only a handful of players in the city,'' he said, adding that properties in the heart of Kuala Lumpur were hot buys within the South-East Asian region.

He added that properties within the Golden Triangle and Kuala Lumpur City Centre had appreciated by at least 30% from six years ago.
baqthier no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 21st, 2004, 04:07 AM   #2
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Thursday December 16, 6:31 PM

Malaysia AP Land To Build Residential Service Apartments

KUALA LUMPUR (Dow Jones)--Malaysian property developer Asia Pacific Land Bhd. (1716.KU) Thursday said it will build high-end residential service apartments in Kuala Lumpur at a cost of more than MYR220 million.

The twin apartment blocks, each 36 stories high, will be built simultaneously and take about three years to complete, AP Land said in a statement.

The luxury apartments will have a built-up area ranging from 893 square feet to 4,650 square feet and sell from MYR511 a square foot.
Old December 21st, 2004, 04:54 AM   #3
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..

Likes (Received): 50

Hmmm...MyHabitat. What a strange name for a serviced apartment...sound more like a zoo to me
Old December 21st, 2004, 08:50 AM   #4
SEED

Likes (Received): 6

wow~ another tall ones near klcc~ cool~ eh~ will it looks like habitat in montreal canada??
SEED no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2004, 08:53 AM   #5
ZaHiRnYa???

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEED
wow~ another tall ones near klcc~ cool~ eh~ will it looks like habitat in montreal canada??
Well..someone has to go to the showroom to double confirm about that
Old December 22nd, 2004, 10:07 AM   #6
SEED

Likes (Received): 6

Hmm... let me guess~ Sze??
SEED no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2004, 10:50 AM   #7
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1830

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEED
Hmm... let me guess~ Sze??

I would love to......but no time lah!

Nearly all showrooms opening hours coincide with my working time ......and on Sundays I just wanna sit back and relax .....unless got teman to go lah.....but seems no one interested
Old December 22nd, 2004, 12:24 PM   #8
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

That place will become more dense..sometimes i like to see that part of cluster instead of KLCC sometimes
Old March 3rd, 2005, 10:32 AM   #9
Greg

Likes (Received): 59

MyHabitat - KL's premier residences next to Empire Tower

http://www.myhabitat.com.my

Maiden high-end condo venture for AP Land

Having a number of successful townships and commercial developments under its belt, Asia Pacific Land Bhd (AP Land) sees it as a natural progression that the company ventures into the increasingly popular lifestyle residential sector.

And where better to make a mark with its maiden high-end enterprise than in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, in the Golden Triangle?

MyHabitat, a 36-storey twin-block supercondominium in Jalan Aman, will boast all the amenities inner-city luxury living has to offer - with the added incentive of competitive pricing.
With most high-end developments in the area pegged at RM600psf to RM1,000psf, buyers seeking up-market city residences will find MyHabitat’s price tag from RM511psf an appealing prospect.

AP Land chairman Low Gee Tat said the competitive pricing offered for the MyHabitat units not only presents an attractive bargain for purchasers but would also offer more people the opportunity of a luxury lifestyle.

“We are targetting both local and foreign buyers with a monthly household income of RM10,000 and above. I believe that our low entry price offers good value, especially when you consider that MyHabitat’s location presents high potential for capital appreciation,” Low said, adding that surrounding properties have appreciated by at least 30 per cent from six years ago.

The RM220 million gross development value project is to be located on a 1.4-acre freehold plot adjacent to AP Land’s developments comprising of Empire Tower, Crown Princess Hotel and City Square Shopping Centre.

MyHabitat is also close to the KLCC Park, the Suria KLCC shopping centre and the Royal Selangor Golf Club.

Comprising 304 units (152 per block), with built-up areas ranging from 893sq ft to 4,650sq ft, the design by a foreign firm of architects is based on contemporary style and promises functional, spacious interiors with ample use of natural lighting and cross ventilation.

Low said “copious elements of greenery” would also be integrated into the design. Buyers are assured maximum privacy, as only two units will share one lift lobby, while those with corner units would have the added perk of a lift lobby to themselves. Each unit will also be provided with a covered car-park.

Recreational facilities at MyHabitat include swimming and lap pools, squash courts, a gym, multi-purpose hall, playground, vertical landscaped garden and a bistro café. Other facilities are laundry service, 24-hour security, electronic access system and CCTV camera surveillance in all public areas.

“Considering the fact that the take-up rates for similar properties in the area have been encouraging, we expect a good response within a short period. We have already had numerous inquiries from our business associates,” Low said.

Due for official launch in February 2006, work on MyHabitat will begin in the first quarter of this year, with the two blocks slated for completion by 2008. Three show units will be ready for viewing by the middle of this month.

Last edited by Greg; March 3rd, 2005 at 11:06 AM.
Greg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2005, 11:11 AM   #10
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

I posted this before but no idea where the thread went to!
But this time they have a website!
Beautiful but looks a bit like Suria Stonor and Sentral Hotels.
Old March 3rd, 2005, 11:15 AM   #11
Greg

Likes (Received): 59

See, if there was still a search functionality, double postings would not happen. Didn't know you posted already. Sorry lah.
But let's celebrate the good news: Two 36-storey towers more for KL!
Greg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2005, 11:25 AM   #12
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

hehe no thing lah ..the thread I made was nameless also!

Some of it's news posted here
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=161196

Yeah! It shall well complement the skyline on that side!
Old March 5th, 2005, 04:12 PM   #13
Pablo
Jian Fa

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by baqthier
I posted this before but no idea where the thread went to!
But this time they have a website!
Beautiful but looks a bit like Suria Stonor and Sentral Hotels.
Then, post the URL here...please
Old March 5th, 2005, 07:43 PM   #14
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

^ Aiyo the URL posted by abang Greg already lah
Old March 5th, 2005, 08:30 PM   #15
nazrey

Likes (Received): 11286

nazrey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2005, 04:26 PM   #16
Pablo
Jian Fa

oh at the first post
Old March 6th, 2005, 04:30 PM   #17
Pablo
Jian Fa

I think nothing much to see inside its website...just the location and register interest !!!!
Old March 7th, 2005, 06:12 AM   #18
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Likes (Received): 28

any randerings??

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2005, 06:15 AM   #19
ZaHiRnYa???

The thread is the same with another one "MyHabitat". Someone should merge the 2 together
Old April 24th, 2005, 09:35 PM   #20
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

FUNKY 45-storey triplets - ABODIS @ Jln Tun Razak

By Berjaya!

VERITAS was selected from a limited architectural competition to design an innovative luxury high-rise residential concept in Kuala Lumpur's city center.

VERITAS was selected from a limited architectural competition to design an innovative luxury high-rise residential concept in Kuala Lumpur's city center.

The Abodis condominium is currently at design development stage. Divided into three, 40-storey towers, the condominium units have been oriented to take full advantage of city and hillside views. The rectangular profile of each tower allows for a large surface area of windows which capitalize on view and give maximum cross ventilation.

With its unique interlocking section, Abodis has the distinction of providing a double height space in each condominium unit. Each unit becomes a penthouse. Such solutions have been explored by other architects with notable apartments examples found in France and in Bombay. Exclusivity is another special feature of Abodis. Each unit is accessed by its own private lift lobby. Floor areas become more efficient by eliminating unnecessary shared circulation space at each floor.

Abodis Condominium
Client : Berjaya Land Berhad