daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pangsapuri

Pangsapuri completed and under construction residential projects & high-rise living

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 13th, 2004, 12:49 PM   #41
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Likes (Received): 10

Great job, LP! Seems got attitude the showroom guys

this side is cool! Could've been taller but they prefer to grow sideways..good for those who want interior size
baqthier no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 13th, 2004, 12:59 PM   #42
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1830

Those duplex apartment penthouse even have an outdoor garden/jacuzzi area.........The glassy side aren't facing the road because there's nothing on that side apart from the US Embassy ....The other side faces directly to the twin towers!
szehoong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2004, 02:23 PM   #43
lepainperdu
i love breakfasts

Likes (Received): 0

sze, i sneak sneak. :X
i guess it was my lucky day! (minus road woes)
there were hardly ANY PEOPLE around, and the only salesperson was that eurasian man, who was busy entertaining a bunch of uncles. When I was in one of the show units hor, (the empty one; i later realize got two well built men [rich gays?] also inside but they were of no disturbance) wah.......... i felt i had the whole place to myself! sigh sigh SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i felt i rented a dua unit for 10 minutes

it was this duplex. i forgot what type it was. just one out of many many variations.

beautiful D:

the screens slide to close off the kitchen haiz

lovely and airy arco not provided :p

marble-y bathroom gorgeous fittings

if only they provide furnishings

darker marble-y toilet. :[ sangatlah mewah.

you'd have to win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire top prize at least 2 times ler to nikmati kemewahan ini. :[
lepainperdu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2004, 02:39 PM   #44
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Great stuffs! They are all gorgeous. How I wish!
Your shots are pro-like too!

How you got this intensity?
Old June 13th, 2004, 02:54 PM   #45
lepainperdu
i love breakfasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by baqthier
Great stuffs! They are all gorgeous. How I wish!
Your shots are pro-like too!

How you got this intensity?
photoshop dodge? also, sharpen

Old June 13th, 2004, 03:56 PM   #46
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepainperdu
sze, i sneak sneak. :X
i guess it was my lucky day! (minus road woes)
there were hardly ANY PEOPLE around, and the only salesperson was that eurasian man, who was busy entertaining a bunch of uncles. When I was in one of the show units hor, (the empty one; i later realize got two well built men [rich gays?] also inside but they were of no disturbance) wah.......... i felt i had the whole place to myself! sigh sigh SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i felt i rented a dua unit for 10 minutes

it was this duplex. i forgot what type it was. just one out of many many variations.

you'd have to win Who Wants To Be A Millionaire top prize at least 2 times ler to nikmati kemewahan ini. :[

What time were you there? You went there on a Saturday and there isn't anyone around? cool!

When I was at the place .....the lady only show me ONE of the units.....I definitely din go to the duplex one.....sigh....

I guess I would have to call in one of these days and then drive my dad's car there........then see if they layan me or not.....hehehe

Actually their showunit isn't the best I;ve seen......Seri Maya's, Sunway and Marc Service Apt's furnishing is nicer

Must be your lucky day since you saw two rich muscular hunks! haha!
Old June 13th, 2004, 04:33 PM   #47
lepainperdu
i love breakfasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong
What time were you there? You went there on a Saturday and there isn't anyone around? cool!

When I was at the place .....the lady only show me ONE of the units.....I definitely din go to the duplex one.....sigh....

I guess I would have to call in one of these days and then drive my dad's car there........then see if they layan me or not.....hehehe

Actually their showunit isn't the best I;ve seen......Seri Maya's, Sunway and Marc Service Apt's furnishing is nicer

Must be your lucky day since you saw two rich muscular hunks! haha!
heh around 5 p.m. liao i think. at first i thought closed or cannot go in because the front entrance like locked but i go to the showroom area entrance then open then wah i just explored by myself hrmph never knew they were that strict!!! sommore, i was wearing an awful t-shirt and was sweaty and everything.

eh where is seri maya's showroom? i plan to go showroom-visiting next sat
Old June 13th, 2004, 06:53 PM   #48
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepainperdu
heh around 5 p.m. liao i think. at first i thought closed or cannot go in because the front entrance like locked but i go to the showroom area entrance then open then wah i just explored by myself hrmph never knew they were that strict!!! sommore, i was wearing an awful t-shirt and was sweaty and everything.

eh where is seri maya's showroom? i plan to go showroom-visiting next sat

wah....quite brave eh?

Sri Maya's showunit is along Jalan Jelatek. You could get there by stopping at the Setiawangsa station and it is just a short walk from there. (you could see the showunit from the station).

Other showunits you could try and visit is the gorgeous Marc Service Apts....but becareful when taking pictures as even the cuci lantai makcik could be watching ya. (I was reported by the makcik!) .....yea....she told the sales person I was taking pictures and I was given a warning

.....also try going to Parkview too........I wonder if Berjaya serv apt showrooms are still open for visitors....perhaps you;ve gotta check with the sales office........oh......and dun forget NAS Pavillion while you're in bkt Bintang
Old June 14th, 2004, 11:28 AM   #49
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
Rude staff is becos me and my friend there waiting like for eons before a lady with some fake accent came over and asked how could she 'assist' us. I said I wanted to see the show apt upstairs and she said it is only for 'invited guest'. And then a man is 'good n kind enuf' to ask us what is our budget........so I simply tarok RM600,000 loh......so he said that the cheapest place there cost RM 1.2 million!!!
wah.... no face if i was treated like that

BTW, thanks for sneaking to get the pics, lepainperdu

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2004, 11:55 AM   #50
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYW
wah.... no face if i was treated like that

BTW, thanks for sneaking to get the pics, lepainperdu

haha...sometimes we have to be a bit thick-skinned to get these people to served us

Anyway I that day die-die also wanna see the show unit despite their obvious sign of rejecting my request. Actually the reason why I didn't see the duplex show unit is because they told me that there is only ONE showunit there......looks llike I have to kacau them again.......this time I would make a proper appoinment.
Old June 14th, 2004, 12:00 PM   #51
TYW
Penang Skyscrapers Hunter

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
haha...sometimes we have to be a bit thick-skinned to get these people to served us

Anyway I that day die-die also wanna see the show unit despite their obvious sign of rejecting my request. Actually the reason why I didn't see the duplex show unit is because they told me that there is only ONE showunit there......looks llike I have to kacau them again.......this time I would make a proper appoinment.
yea!! this time make them no face

"the said Municipality of George Town shall on the First Day of January in the Year of our Lord one thousand nine hundred and fifty seven and forever thereafter be a city and shall be called and styled the CITY OF GEORGE TOWN instead of the Municipality of George Town and shall thenceforth have all such rank, liberties, privileges and immunities as are incident to a city." - Queen Elizabeth II
TYW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2004, 12:13 PM   #52
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

I can't wait to visit those showrooms..this time when visiting them..splash ml's of strong branded cologne on the body
Old June 14th, 2004, 12:21 PM   #53
tomkat
Bushido

Likes (Received): 483

Quote:
Rude staff is becos me and my friend there waiting like for eons before a lady with some fake accent came over and asked how could she 'assist' us. I said I wanted to see the show apt upstairs and she said it is only for 'invited guest'.
Haa... I laughed like crazy reading this thread.

Just for my curiousity. Which accent did she put up?

You might want to spruce up your Kiwi's accent and reply in ones..
tomkat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2004, 04:44 PM   #54
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat
Haa... I laughed like crazy reading this thread.

Just for my curiousity. Which accent did she put up?

You might want to spruce up your Kiwi's accent and reply in ones..

hahaha.......when I m in NZ i din even wanna try to learn their accent....hehehe

You know those people with fake accent.......usually they do not just stick to British or American but campur-aduk? Like rojak only and sometimes hearing em could be hilarious!
Old June 14th, 2004, 04:45 PM   #55
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
I can't wait to visit those showrooms..this time when visiting them..splash ml's of strong branded cologne on the body

Wah....I duwan to reek of cologne leh! Or else I would be like a walking bottle of cologne man!
Old June 15th, 2004, 03:22 AM   #56
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..

Likes (Received): 50

Quote:
Wah....I duwan to reek of cologne leh! Or else I would be like a walking bottle of cologne man!
Then...people will be able to snift the smell of your cologne from 1km away
Old June 15th, 2004, 06:25 AM   #57
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

I just have the impression people with good cologne(no not Brut!) are more presentable(of course it also comes along with other stuffs like attire )
BTW, Dua can be accesible by 2 roads then?
Old June 15th, 2004, 06:59 AM   #58
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..

Likes (Received): 50

It look so ugly and fat...I dont like the design at all.
Old June 15th, 2004, 02:29 PM   #59
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Quote:
I just have the impression people with good cologne(no not Brut!) are more presentable(of course it also comes along with other stuffs like attire )
BTW, Dua can be accesible by 2 roads then?

Good cologne yes but not too strong........or else people would be irritated

nope......the land did not 'penetrate' to the road behind it (Persiaran KLCC)
Old June 15th, 2004, 03:44 PM   #60
lepainperdu
i love breakfasts

Quote:
maybe you could say instead "my aunt is interested in your superb project"

or wait till a bunch of rich aunties come then you go in with them for guided tour like you're part of the family (i kind of did that )