daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Makati

Makati The country's primary financial center

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 1st, 2010, 11:57 AM   #281
richcat
rich cat, poor cat

Likes (Received): 0

on supposed week of groundbreaking, tolda lang nakita ko sa harap ng showroom. perhaps just to appease the investors, masabing nagground break na? so far no excavation. araw-araw ako dumadaan dun papasok sa office, wala bakas na nagsisimula na. the gate to the site of tower 4 is always close. mukhang nagsandok lang sila ng kapirasong lupa dun?
richcat no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 1st, 2010, 01:28 PM   #282
RonnieR

Likes (Received): 2714

Quote:
Originally Posted by richcat View Post
on supposed week of groundbreaking, tolda lang nakita ko sa harap ng showroom. perhaps just to appease the investors, masabing nagground break na? so far no excavation. araw-araw ako dumadaan dun papasok sa office, wala bakas na nagsisimula na. the gate to the site of tower 4 is always close. mukhang nagsandok lang sila ng kapirasong lupa dun?
It does not mean that immediately after the ground breaking, excavation would commence. To be sure, just check with them...
Old June 22nd, 2010, 08:34 AM   #283
richcat
rich cat, poor cat

June 22 na, going July, almost 1 month after ground breaking took place. Anybody who'd care to check kelan talaga umpisahan construction ng SLP? Maybe 2 months after ground breaking? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:31 PM   #284
irelandboy69

Quote:
June 22 na, going July, almost 1 month after ground breaking took place. Anybody who'd care to check kelan talaga umpisahan construction ng SLP? Maybe 2 months after ground breaking? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?
hi i have refused to pay more money ..and was told ill be charged 4%, so they havent started to build yet but im expected to carry on paying and if not ill be charged........ i wont pay and ill start paying when the building works starts... sino, who else will join me as if we all stop paying they will start building ??
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:33 PM   #285
irelandboy69

Quote:
i have refused to pay more and what a joke they want to charge me a 4% fee....so how much longer do we all pay till they start building,,if we all refused to pay im sure they would start building, let all reunite and join forces as if not being alone they will only carry on taking the piss !!!!!!!
Old June 22nd, 2010, 09:45 PM   #286
LAPDRN

Likes (Received): 8

yan ang hirap sa phil. they want your money first b4 constructing bldg. di gya sa abroad built na ito b4 they sell units di mo alam kong itaiakbo lang pera mo buy na lang yong gawa na kahit mahal nang konti at least may peace of mind ka
LAPDRN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2010, 10:45 PM   #287
condoeast
Condominium of the East

Wala pa po update right now regarding the construction. BUt i heard this coming july daw... Hope this will happen soon para those investor wont be pissed anymore....
Old June 24th, 2010, 08:27 PM   #288
middleclass

grabe naman pala EE, paying for almost 2 yrs at wala pa rin naumpisahan.....sana may batas against dyan.....maybe all of you can lobby in senate or congress....while your money is in escrow...Me i only need to pay 10% and i can move in na (talking of a different developer)....People shouldnt be investing on condos at this time na napakarami na condo, but to buy because you will use it personally....with the condo glut in 4 to 5 yrs baka marami magdefault sa payments
middleclass no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2010, 01:41 PM   #289
adeleon2008

hmmm ... ang pagkakaintindi ko, dati may isang project din ang EE na sablay din sa turnover (california gardens ata ... ) what happened was that nun nabayaran na ung 20% ng mga buyers (before i turn over sa bank) since wala pang condo unit, hindi sila nagbayad, hanggat hindi nagtuturn over ang EE (eto din yun sinabi sakin nun collection agent ng EE sa head office, nun nag tanung ako kasi mukhang hindi aabot, ang sinabi din sa akin ng seller ko ay 2011, at plus 1 yr, 2012 ko makukuha ang unit nun bumili ako (2008 din ako bumili ...)

plus i think nasa buy/sell contract na kng hindi matuloy ung project, isosoli syo ung naibayad mo (w/o interest though ...)
adeleon2008 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:42 AM   #290
richcat
rich cat, poor cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnieR View Post
It does not mean that immediately after the ground breaking, excavation would commence. To be sure, just check with them...
its been one month na wala pa rin. this is not immediately after ground breaking, but this is already one month after ground breaking... sana si Condoeast mashare din itong thread sa management nila. i don't know how are they dealing with this delay, or how they can still sell with this clamor going on. have i known earlier, i should have not bought. track record pala talaga ang madelay sa turn-over as seen in this link, excluding piping problems as what we are experiencing now in California Gardens...

Last edited by richcat; July 1st, 2010 at 10:00 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:34 AM   #291
newbieInvestor

hmm.. kaka reserve ko p lng di2.. haven't started paying though except for reservation fee.. prang gus2 ko ng mag backout after reading the threads. di ko kc kaagad ni research reputation ng EE.. tsk3!!! i should hve known earlier..
newbieInvestor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2010, 03:38 AM   #292
condoeast
Condominium of the East

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieInvestor View Post
hmm.. kaka reserve ko p lng di2.. haven't started paying though except for reservation fee.. prang gus2 ko ng mag backout after reading the threads. di ko kc kaagad ni research reputation ng EE.. tsk3!!! i should hve known earlier..
sayang naman if mag back out kayo. madami naman ganyan nangyayari. but in that case it's up on your decision... maganda naman ang location e. actually they told us na mag sstart na daw ang construction. hintay na lang tayo just abit...
Old July 2nd, 2010, 06:21 AM   #293
newbieInvestor

yes i know.. dami na ngang nangyaring gani2 sa mga projects ng EE.. haay.. kung nalaman ko lng sana ng mas maaga.. tsk2x..
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:26 PM   #294
pokwang

All i feel is pity and anger when I read this thread.

Since this is one of the projects i've considered when I was condo hunting back in October 2007. It came down to this and Tivoli Garden Residences. These 2 projects where both fresh at that time (Tivoli was launched in July 07 and this was somewhere Sept 07 I believe). But it's funny how I have been living in my investment for 20 Months now and this project HAS NOT EVEN STARTED GROUNDBREAKING?!

Condo Investments should not be this stressful, it honestly makes me angry that developers would do this to people, specially OFWs who are less capable to do actions given they are aboard and busy working.

I remember upon downpayment in Tivoli and as I passsed by everyday, my excitement would build up to see the floors rising, till it topped off, then finished week after week. Then when I got an email summer 2008 that my unit would actually be turned over January 2009, 9 months earlier than their promised 2 year turnover. Me and my wife were so happy. Given we would save around 9 months of rent due to the early turnover and they didn't even adjust our payment system. Makes me appreciate my condo even more. Not to mention our condo has realistically appreciated by around 1.2M from time of purchase (2.5M to 3.7M now).

Sorry if I may sound abit like nangiingit. My intention was only to illustrate that purchasing a condo should not be this painful on the contrary for me it was something really exciting, and now I literally prayed to God that He did not lead me into purchasing a unit here.

And honestly though if they can't even hold their promise in actual groundbreaking date, who knows what else would they lie about? turnover date? amenities? finishes? overall quality? Kung sa groundbreaking palang problema na, ano pa kaya lahat ng kasunod? (and believe me there's many more points to come). and what the hell is really up with megaworld and emprire east? Little Baguio Terraces, Woodlands, this project, all delayed by YEARS! Even some of their high end projects like One Central seems to be not moving? I pass by the once central site everyday and it seems like another headache delay in the process, 1 year of work and they are still digging? Whats up with that?!

Again, I'm sorry for the rant, I just got really frustrated reading this thread.
pokwang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 04:10 AM   #295
skywalker2008

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleclass View Post
grabe naman pala EE, paying for almost 2 yrs at wala pa rin naumpisahan.....sana may batas against dyan.....maybe all of you can lobby in senate or congress....while your money is in escrow...Me i only need to pay 10% and i can move in na (talking of a different developer)....People shouldnt be investing on condos at this time na napakarami na condo, but to buy because you will use it personally....with the condo glut in 4 to 5 yrs baka marami magdefault sa payments

Found this one. Is this law still applicable today?

PRESIDENTIAL DECREE No. 957 July 12, 1976

REGULATING THE SALE OF SUBDIVISION LOTS AND CONDOMINIUMS, PROVIDING PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS THEREOF

Section 20.Time of Completion. Every owner or developer shall construct and provide the facilities, improvements, infrastructures and other forms of development, including water supply and lighting facilities, which are offered and indicated in the approved subdivision or condominium plans, brochures, prospectus, printed matters, letters or in any form of advertisement, within one year from the date of the issuance of the license for the subdivision or condominium project or such other period of time as may be fixed by the Authority.

Section 22. Alteration of Plans.
No owner or developer shall change or alter the roads, open spaces, infrastructures, facilities for public use and/or other form of subdivision development as contained in the approved subdivision plan and/or represented in its advertisements, without the permission of the Authority and the written conformity or consent of the duly organized homeowners association, or in the absence of the latter, by the majority of the lot buyers in the subdivision.

Section 23. Non-Forfeiture of Payments. No installment payment made by a buyer in a subdivision or condominium project for the lot or unit he contracted to buy shall be forfeited in favor of the owner or developer when the buyer, after due notice to the owner or developer, desists from further payment due to the failure of the owner or developer to develop the subdivision or condominium project according to the approved plans and within the time limit for complying with the same. Such buyer may, at his option, be reimbursed the total amount paid including amortization interests but excluding delinquency interests, with interest thereon at the legal rate.
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:08 AM   #296
tchitz
It's more fun in BGC :)

Likes (Received): 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2008 View Post

REGULATING THE SALE OF SUBDIVISION LOTS AND CONDOMINIUMS, PROVIDING PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS THEREOF

Section 20.Time of Completion. Every owner or developer shall construct and provide the facilities, improvements, infrastructures and other forms of development, including water supply and lighting facilities, which are offered and indicated in the approved subdivision or condominium plans, brochures, prospectus, printed matters, letters or in any form of advertisement, within one year from the date of the issuance of the license for the subdivision or condominium project or such other period of time as may be fixed by the Authority.

No owner or developer shall change or alter the roads, open spaces, infrastructures, facilities for public use and/or other form of subdivision development as contained in the approved subdivision plan and/or represented in its advertisements, without the permission of the Authority and the written conformity or consent of the duly organized homeowners association, or in the absence of the latter, by the majority of the lot buyers in the subdivision.

Section 23. Non-Forfeiture of Payments. No installment payment made by a buyer in a subdivision or condominium project for the lot or unit he contracted to buy shall be forfeited in favor of the owner or developer when the buyer, after due notice to the owner or developer, desists from further payment due to the failure of the owner or developer to develop the subdivision or condominium project according to the approved plans and within the time limit for complying with the same. Such buyer may, at his option, be reimbursed the total amount paid including amortization interests but excluding delinquency interests, with interest thereon at the legal rate.
Yes it is.
Check HLURB at http://www.hlurb.gov.ph/ , the regulatory body for housing and land development.
tchitz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2010, 01:32 PM   #297
Sherwin M. Pelayo
of Knightsbridge

Likes (Received): 21

Well, yes, but "time of completion" is not limited to just one year.

Quote:
The project must be completed within one year from the date of the issuance of a License to Sell for the project. The HLURB may, however, fix a different period considering, among others, the size of the project, the nature of the development works to be undertaken, the proposed program of development of the owner/developer, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywalker2008 View Post

Old July 5th, 2010, 07:03 AM   #298
newbieInvestor

Pag tinanong ko agent ko about the start of construction, sinasagot nya lng is anytime soon.. :-? i don't know kung ilang days, months, years, decades ang ibig nyang sabihin jan..
Old July 5th, 2010, 12:00 PM   #299
sweetpepita

Likes (Received): 3

I think there is another law that is more involved to Condiminium concerns in the Philippines; it is the Republic Act 4726 otherwise known as the Condominium Act. I hope somebody can give light to this law to which we can lean on in the time of San Lorenzo Place's uncertainty.
sweetpepita no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2010, 12:10 PM   #300
sweetpepita

Likes (Received): 3

This thread has the most pages of all the threads in this portal. Compared to the number of pages of Manhattan Garden City. Nanahimik na ang mga tao simula nang totoo na talagang tumayo ang gusali. Sa totoo lang nakaka tamad mag sulat, pero pag ubos na pasensya mo makaka pag salita ka talaga. Sa hirap mag register ng membership at sa busy ng schedules natin nagagawa natin mag register dito. paulit ulit kang mag register ng username at password kasi existing na. biro mo nagagawa pa nating ma memorize ang username at password dito sa dinami dami ng mga forums na kung saan registered tayo. Ibig sabihin medyo seryoso ang issue dito. pera nating pinag hirapin 'to e. Sa tingin ko tip of the ice berg lang 'tong mga nakikita nating problema dito sa SLP. Kaya to those who plan to invest in EE, think twice. you might end up adding salt to the wound
sweetpepita no está en línea   Reply With Quote