daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East

Middle East » Bahrain | Israel | Iran | Iraq | Jordan | Kuwait | Lebanon | Qatar | Saudi Arabia



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old May 22nd, 2015, 11:02 PM   #61
iraqidabab
Registered User
 
iraqidabab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,630
Likes (Received): 4273

Quote:
Originally Posted by smussuw View Post
I think u meant the Iranians and their supporters.
Iranians didn't bomb Yemen, Houthis didn't bomb either. The Saudi-led Arab coalition is bombing Yemen, from Yemeni military bases to malls to historical sites, infrastructure and homes. Anyway keep doing it if you want, you turned all Yemenis against you, even anti-Houthi fighters.
__________________

Kutsuit, mo7amed, irani1378, Aerithia liked this post
iraqidabab no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 23rd, 2015, 08:18 AM   #62
smussuw
Patriotic Emirati
 
smussuw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 6,297
Likes (Received): 533

okay, keep believing so
smussuw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2015, 12:07 AM   #63
iraqidabab
Registered User
 
iraqidabab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,630
Likes (Received): 4273

Quote:
Originally Posted by smussuw View Post
okay, keep believing so
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...50527?irpc=932

Today your terrorism killed many civilians.

Quote:
* 40 dead, mainly civilians, from air raids in border zone
* Another 40 killed at army base in capital Sanaa
__________________

mo7amed liked this post
iraqidabab no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2015, 12:18 AM   #64
hany1985
Registered User
 
hany1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 122
Likes (Received): 67

العراق محتل من ايران من جهة ومن داعش مجهة ثانية والعراقي قلبه حنين على اليمن بجاح مابعدها بجاحه ههههههههه

حرر بلدك ياعراكي
حرر بلدك ياعراكي
__________________

hqho1671 liked this post
hany1985 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2015, 12:40 AM   #65
iraqidabab
Registered User
 
iraqidabab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,630
Likes (Received): 4273

Quote:
Originally Posted by hany1985 View Post
العراق محتل من ايران من جهة ومن داعش مجهة ثانية والعراقي قلبه حنين على اليمن بجاح مابعدها بجاحه ههههههههه

حرر بلدك ياعراكي
حرر بلدك ياعراكي
It's all connected to the obsession you have with Iran. The reason why you are bombing Yemen, the reason why so many of you support daesh and the reason why you are hosting TV channels like wesal.tv that incite hatred, which most likely caused the recent suicide attacks in the Eastern province.

ISIS will be defeated, but the obsession with Iran/Shia will remain, which is the main cause. It has no borders
__________________

irani1378, Kutsuit, mo7amed, Aerithia liked this post
iraqidabab no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2015, 01:39 AM   #66
hany1985
Registered User
 
hany1985's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 122
Likes (Received): 67

كل يوم نسمع منكم داعش سوف تهزم دااااعش سوف تهزم وبالواقع كاسحينكم كسح ههههههه

عموما ارجع واقولك حرر بلدك حرر بلدك
__________________

hqho1671 liked this post
hany1985 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2015, 05:45 AM   #67
smussuw
Patriotic Emirati
 
smussuw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Dubai
Posts: 6,297
Likes (Received): 533

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqidabab View Post
It's all connected to the obsession you have with Iran. The reason why you are bombing Yemen, the reason why so many of you support daesh and the reason why you are hosting TV channels like wesal.tv that incite hatred, which most likely caused the recent suicide attacks in the Eastern province.

ISIS will be defeated, but the obsession with Iran/Shia will remain, which is the main cause. It has no borders
The fact u dug up this thread only prove ur obsession not us.
__________________

-SKC liked this post
smussuw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2015, 02:47 AM   #68
irani1378
Registered User
 
irani1378's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ramsar, Iran
Posts: 770
Likes (Received): 727

Quote:
Originally Posted by smussuw View Post
The fact u dug up this thread only prove ur obsession not us.
keep crying emariti and keep being stubborn and oblivious to the fact that your saudi arabia is more of a danger to the world than isis or al qaeda
__________________
PERSIAN GULF FOREVER

Aerithia liked this post
irani1378 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2015, 07:12 AM   #69
hqho1671
Registered User
 
hqho1671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,839
Likes (Received): 2860



your mullahs who only support armed militias publicly they actually like Isis but different Sect . & also the only government is ruled by religious leader is Iran & guess who is the other one who ruled by religous leader DAESH.
hqho1671 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2015, 05:47 PM   #70
irani1378
Registered User
 
irani1378's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ramsar, Iran
Posts: 770
Likes (Received): 727

Quote:
Originally Posted by hqho1671 View Post


your mullahs who only support armed militias publicly they actually like Isis but different Sect . & also the only government is ruled by religious leader is Iran & guess who is the other one who ruled by religous leader DAESH.
who said i was defending our mullahs? also that is hilarious you truely believe they like that iranians like isis, shows you have NO basic knowledge of Iran. you really think 99% shia iran would get into bed with the most violent terrorist group in the history of the world this is SUNNI? okay kid time for bed
__________________
PERSIAN GULF FOREVER

Kutsuit liked this post
irani1378 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2015, 06:12 AM   #71
hqho1671
Registered User
 
hqho1671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,839
Likes (Received): 2860

Quote:
Originally Posted by irani1378 View Post
who said i was defending our mullahs? also that is hilarious you truely believe they like that iranians like isis, shows you have NO basic knowledge of Iran. you really think 99% shia iran would get into bed with the most violent terrorist group in the history of the world this is SUNNI? okay kid time for bed
I didn't say Iranians are like isis ! I said Shi'a militas (the ones in Iraq that the Iranian mullahs support )

I konw that majority of Persians are secular . wish some pro iran Shi'a Arabs trying to cover up .
hqho1671 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2015, 06:14 AM   #72
hqho1671
Registered User
 
hqho1671's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,839
Likes (Received): 2860

Delete
hqho1671 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2015, 01:34 PM   #73
iraqidabab
Registered User
 
iraqidabab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,630
Likes (Received): 4273

Quote:
Originally Posted by hqho1671 View Post
I didn't say Iranians are like isis ! I said Shi'a militas (the ones in Iraq that the Iranian mullahs support )

I konw that majority of Persians are secular . wish some pro iran Shi'a Arabs trying to cover up .
ISIS and 'Shi'a militias' are not alike, those Shi'a militias are part of an organization that is officialy part of the government, such armed groups exist in many countries called paramilitary forces. Salim Al Jabouri ( Sunni ) speaker of parliament said that now 17.000 Sunni Iraqis are part of those paramilitary forces. Many people especially Arabs like to put them in the same basket as IS as they simply have hatred for the Shi'a. However the people suffering by the hands of (Salafi/Wahabi/Qutbi whatever the animals follow) IS think different about that, locals of Anbar request their help, Jabouri & al-bu Nasr clans fights together with them against IS. The excuse many will come with is that they commit crimes, but every army including the US army has had personnel that committed many crimes. That happens in every force during war as some people will commit acts on their own behalf, the difference is the leadership of that force and it's values don't call for that. Whereas ISIS has a leadership and strategy to install fear into people by beheading, burning, stoning on a daily basis.


Quote:
Originally Posted by smussuw View Post
The fact u dug up this thread only prove ur obsession not us.
When bombs are being dropped daily, it's important. If you mean i'm obsessed with that then yes, but not obsessed with a religion like the guy up there who started about Iran & Shia.
__________________

Kutsuit, mo7amed, Aerithia liked this post
iraqidabab no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2015, 06:01 AM   #74
Basrawii
Farewell Chalabi!
 
Basrawii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,837
Likes (Received): 1151

Quote:
Originally Posted by hany1985 View Post
كل يوم نسمع منكم داعش سوف تهزم دااااعش سوف تهزم وبالواقع كاسحينكم كسح ههههههه

عموما ارجع واقولك حرر بلدك حرر بلدك
Last time I had a friend from Yemen, he was mocking the fact that Mosul was taken by ISIS. Saying all kinds of stupid things.

Anyway, a couple of months later, Sanaa fell to Houthis then the whole country went to chaos.

He does not mock anybody now.

Sometimes, people need a real taste of "Sh$t" to get their manners together. If you are Saudi, its coming your way very soon.

__________________
That's Sean Connery in my profile pic.
__________________

Kutsuit, iraqidabab, Euphrates, Aerithia liked this post
Basrawii no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2015, 06:05 AM   #75
Basrawii
Farewell Chalabi!
 
Basrawii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,837
Likes (Received): 1151

Quote:
Originally Posted by hqho1671 View Post


your mullahs who only support armed militias publicly they actually like Isis but different Sect . & also the only government is ruled by religious leader is Iran & guess who is the other one who ruled by religous leader DAESH.
Well, sometime you need to fight fire with fire.
Basrawii no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2015, 04:22 PM   #76
iraqidabab
Registered User
 
iraqidabab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,630
Likes (Received): 4273

The world may be ignoring the destruction of cultural treasures in Yemen


Article shows many pictures of ancient sites destroyed by the bombardment, Saudi air force and ISIS don't differ a lot from targeting historical sites. Call me what you want but which Yemenis are you winning on your side by those acts ? None.
__________________

Kutsuit liked this post
iraqidabab no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2015, 04:39 AM   #77
iraqidabab
Registered User
 
iraqidabab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,630
Likes (Received): 4273

Deadly air strike hits market in Yemen, kills more then 45 civilians

Quote:
Saudi air strike appears to have struck a livestock market in southern Yemen, killing more than 40 people – one of the deadliest bombings of a campaign that has now lasted three months.

The blast happened while civilians were trading in the market in the Fayyoush district of Lahj province. The Associated Press reported that the death toll was at least 45, with more than 50 wounded.
iraqidabab no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2015, 03:27 AM   #78
Euphrates
عراقي
 
Euphrates's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 7,375
Likes (Received): 5073

Saudi terrorism.
__________________

Kutsuit liked this post
Euphrates no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2015, 05:29 PM   #79
lady gaga
Mod
 
lady gaga's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Khartoum
Posts: 15,176
Likes (Received): 845

you think thats terrorism but not what these yemeni corrupted people doing to their own land and people please
lady gaga no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2015, 08:17 PM   #80
iraqidabab
Registered User
 
iraqidabab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8,630
Likes (Received): 4273

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady gaga View Post
you think thats terrorism but not what these yemeni corrupted people doing to their own land and people please
Corruption exists in the entire Middle East and Africa. If you think corruption is a green card to carpet bomb that country then let's apply it to other countries.

You're from Sudan, corruption is high there. Let's carpet bomb it, what do you say ?
__________________

Aerithia, Kutsuit liked this post
iraqidabab no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu