search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East

Middle East » Bahrain | Israel | Iran | Iraq | Jordan | Kuwait | Lebanon | Qatar | Saudi Arabia

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 12th, 2015, 03:36 AM   #81
lady gaga
Mod

Likes (Received): 834

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqidabab View Post
Corruption exists in the entire Middle East and Africa. If you think corruption is a green card to carpet bomb that country then let's apply it to other countries.

You're from Sudan, corruption is high there. Let's carpet bomb it, what do you say ?
are you seriously comparing sudan to yemen or any of the countries who are under attack ? please if you wanna think that way its cool but its not nice to spread or talk shit about other countries IRAQI boy
lady gaga no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2015, 09:07 AM   #82
hqho1671

Likes (Received): 2855

This idiot doesn't really care about Yemen he is only replying what his mullahs in Iran saying . If he care about Yemen he will know what was happening in Yemen the last 4 years . also if you think that Saudi only bombing the houthis you are also an idiot the main problem maker in Yemen is Ali abdullah saleh he allowed the houthis takeover Sanaa to make Saudi stand with him to fight the houthis but the results were different .

lady gaga, -SKC liked this post

Last edited by hqho1671; July 12th, 2015 at 09:13 AM.
hqho1671 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2015, 07:54 PM   #83
Aerithia
Queen of Persia

Likes (Received): 207

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady gaga View Post
you think thats terrorism but not what these yemeni corrupted people doing to their own land and people please
I hope you do realize that Yemen has been ruled by corruption and incompetence the last 20 years, if not more, none of Ali Abdullah Saleh or Mansour Hadi are better than the other, the only difference is that the country, although still dirt poor and corrupt was more stable under Salehs rule.

You cannot blame the Yemeni people for wanting a brighter future and standing up against their government, but then again according to most sunnis it was "freedom and revolution" when Saleh got dethroned from power, but when people stood up against the saudi-backed, openly shia-hating Mansour Hadi, it's all an evil plot from Iran and the Houthis, right?

I've read through the comments here and they just reek of bias towards sunnis and Saudi Arabia/The Gulfies, let's be real here, no side is better than the other, let's stop it already.

lady gaga liked this post
Aerithia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2015, 07:58 PM   #84
Aerithia
Queen of Persia

Likes (Received): 207

Quote:
Originally Posted by hqho1671 View Post
This idiot doesn't really care about Yemen he is only replying what his mullahs in Iran saying . If he care about Yemen he will know what was happening in Yemen the last 4 years . also if you think that Saudi only bombing the houthis you are also an idiot the main problem maker in Yemen is Ali abdullah saleh he allowed the houthis takeover Sanaa to make Saudi stand with him to fight the houthis but the results were different .
It's not really Salehs fault, I mean yes sure his followers are joining the Houthis, but honestly like I said, you can't blame the people for wanting to overthrow their government. It's a legit excuse until the day that Yemen actually gets a functioning government that actually improves the country in all aspects.

Both Iran and Saudi Arabia need to stop intervening in Yemen.
Aerithia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2015, 08:18 PM   #85
iraqidabab

Likes (Received): 4240

Quote:
are you seriously comparing sudan to yemen or any of the countries who are under attack ? please if you wanna think that way its cool but its not nice to spread or talk shit about other countries IRAQI boy
You mean your hurt feelings are more important then the terrorism happening by AQAP air force as we speak.
Saudi is basically the air force for IS/AQAP.

Brookings Institution: The war in Yemen has one local winner, Al Qaeda. The Saudis seem oddly unconcerned.

Kutsuit liked this post
iraqidabab no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2015, 09:46 PM   #86
lady gaga
Mod

yeh im very hurt please grow up and than talk thats why childish people shouldn't be allowed having a keyboard people like you needs to perish for good spare us from your nonsense as if you care what yemens going through but rather excited to bash on saudi good job there boy
Old July 12th, 2015, 09:50 PM   #87
lady gaga
Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerithia View Post
I hope you do realize that Yemen has been ruled by corruption and incompetence the last 20 years, if not more, none of Ali Abdullah Saleh or Mansour Hadi are better than the other, the only difference is that the country, although still dirt poor and corrupt was more stable under Salehs rule.

You cannot blame the Yemeni people for wanting a brighter future and standing up against their government, but then again according to most sunnis it was "freedom and revolution" when Saleh got dethroned from power, but when people stood up against the saudi-backed, openly shia-hating Mansour Hadi, it's all an evil plot from Iran and the Houthis, right?

I've read through the comments here and they just reek of bias towards sunnis and Saudi Arabia/The Gulfies, let's be real here, no side is better than the other, let's stop it already.
ok finally a civilized member listen dear who told you i was against the revolution or i didnt think Yemen was corrupted country ? and i agree with you on the last part no ones better than anyone but people like iraqi boy over there trying to set fire and stuff well that should be o him i never took anyones side nor i think anyones better than anoyone sunni shi whatever man

Aerithia, hqho1671 liked this post
Old July 12th, 2015, 11:25 PM   #88
iraqidabab

Quote:
yeh im very hurt please grow up and than talk thats why childish people shouldn't be allowed having a keyboard people like you needs to perish for good spare us from your nonsense as if you care what yemens going through but rather excited to bash on saudi good job there boy
You as an admin shouldn't say that other members should perish to start with. You focus too much on me, I just post news.
Saudi terrorism is what you should focus on, one day it might affect you, who knows.

Anyway have a read about an already outdated EU study from 2013, it shows the extent of Saudi financing to terror groups worldwide. The world won't act until a major event forces politicians to, money keeps them silent.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/RegDat...)457137_EN.pdf

Kutsuit liked this post

Last edited by iraqidabab; July 12th, 2015 at 11:56 PM.
Old July 13th, 2015, 12:05 AM   #89
hqho1671

Dude alqaeda & IS believe me they hate Saudi Arabia more than US or even Iraq or iran because they know that the propagandas against them by those countries will not work as the Saudi Arabia one's . some shia (not all of them ) in Iraq hate Isis not because they are terrorists they hate them Sunnis but we hate them because they are terrorists . I don't wan't to insult your country like you do , I think Iraq is a great country & my government recently appointed a ambassador to Iraq after 25 years do you think my government want a bad relationship with Iraq & Iraqis ?! . I wish the best to Iraq .

I think the mod should delete all unrelated posts
Old July 13th, 2015, 12:12 AM   #90
iraqidabab

I don't insult countries and it's people i'm talking about your regime. I don't doubt that IS & AQ hate Saudi and will terrorize the people whenever they get the chance though this doesn't mean that the Saudi regime have not supported them. Decades ago the same Saud gov supported jihadists with the help of Pakistan to fight in Afghanistan, once they returned to Saudi Arabia they got jailed. In other words they can be useful idiots to mess up other countries. Same was used in Syria, and to a certain extent Yemen. All you have to do is watch Wesal TV which was praising AQAP attacks on the Houthis. As for the ambassador, you might have missed it but they violated the airspace a few weeks ago trying to send arms to a non-gov faction to create trouble for the central government. But that's not Yemen related.

The Saud/Ikhwan bunch aren't innocent and i'm not pulling this information from mullah sources, anyone with some proper thinking can figure it out, mods can delete it if they want btw.

Kutsuit liked this post
Old July 13th, 2015, 01:02 AM   #91
hqho1671

I don't know about wesal TV. I don't watch it I don't watch TV in general lol (but I saw their twitter account they are against terrorism & sectarianism ) but if you see a Saudi owned al-arabyah I think it's pro Iraq government coverage .(from their twitter also )

For Afghanistan yes Saudi & Pakistan supported the mujahedeen publicly it wasn't a secret but it turned out to not what was expected .

Also What you mean about ikhwan if you mean the Muslim brotherhood for me I don't like them but they are not bad

This is my last comment here the mod should delete my comments & other unrelated comments

Last edited by hqho1671; July 13th, 2015 at 01:08 AM.
Old July 15th, 2015, 01:55 PM   #92
iraqidabab

New news, no mullah source.

Saudi Officials Linked to Jihadist Group in WikiLeaks Cables

Kutsuit liked this post
Old July 18th, 2015, 05:14 PM   #93
IraqiPlan_et
Processing data...

Likes (Received): 2220

Meh, mevermind

Anyway, I'm going to ask a global mod to close this thread for the time being, and open a thread in the Nights café section that deals with this Yemen bussines.

Kutsuit liked this post

Last edited by IraqiPlan_et; July 22nd, 2015 at 05:53 PM.
IraqiPlan_et no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2015, 08:29 PM   #94
Kutsuit
In the brig

Likes (Received): 9011

Yemen: EMERCOM plane delivers vital aid to Sanaa

Russia's Ministry of Emergency Situations (EMERCOM) Ilyushin Il-76 plane delivered humanitarian aid at Sanaa’s airport, on Friday. Following the delivery, Russian and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) citizens boarded the plane, bound for Moscow’s Domodedovo airport.

Kutsuit no está en línea   Reply With Quote