search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pengangkutan

Pengangkutan aviation, automotive, rail and urban transportation

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 10th, 2017, 05:10 AM   #1661
nazrey

Likes (Received): 10468

Touch ’n Go to be used in sales and purchase medium nationwide
Friday, 14 Jul 2017

Quote:
KUALA LUMPUR: Touch ’n Go Sdn Bhd will introduce a new digital platform which will be used in the sales and purchase medium nationwide in the next six months, in line with the move to further enhance cashless transactions at the community level.

“Our vision is to introduce this cashless payment system deeper at the community level, not just at the city centre or shopping malls, but also at retail outlets close to the community. In the next six months, we will be launching this platform and we will see the reaction from the users by then,” he told reporters at the Touch ‘n Go Aidilfitri open house here.

The pilot project for the platform was launched in Taman Tun Dr Ismail two months ago in collaboration with the resident association, along with retailers, restaurant operators and market traders, and the respond had been positive in terms of the system's stability and user-friendly function. — Bernama
Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/business/b...7KpuWUL0tet.99
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrey View Post
Ant Financial to establish joint venture in Malaysia
By Ding Yining | 18:10 UTC+8 July 24, 2017

Touch'n Go Sdn Bhd and Ant Financial executives at the agreement signing ceremony on Monday.
Quote:
CIMB's subsidiary Touch ‘n Go to launch e-wallet together with Alipay
Monday, 24 Jul 2017
http://www.thestar.com.my/business/b...rxXCk47Ib0q.99

The service is positioned to shake up the payments business here, according to people familiar with the e-payment services segment.

This is because of the widespread usage of Touch ‘n Go cards – there are about 17 million such cards issued – and the robustness of the Alipay back-end technology that would be deployed, sources added.

Alipay is the mobile payment service of Ant Financial, which in turn is the financial affiliate of the Alibaba group.

Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba and its founder Jack Ma were in Malaysia earlier this year to announce plans to set up a regional distribution hub here. Since then, a number of Malaysian companies have announced alliances with Alipay including CIMB Bank.

zhaochuan liked this post
nazrey está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:03 PM   #1662
zhaochuan
I dont response 2 rubbish

Likes (Received): 353

Quote:
Originally Posted by taj_naha View Post
海底隧道方面,他们其实正在等槟城北海填海评估(federal gov 的 project)完成,他们才可以继续那些 feasibility studies

所以还是耐心的等吧

至于PTMP的LRT和填那个三座人造岛,我就看“好”中央政府不会批准了
Then how? LRT forever need not to build?

Thanks to the ham + chan NGOs
zhaochuan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2017, 12:59 PM   #1663
taj_naha

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhaochuan View Post
Then how? LRT forever need not to build?

Thanks to the ham + chan NGOs
They like to add fuel to the fire but pls don't blame them.....
taj_naha no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:24 AM   #1664
Vince
Vince

Likes (Received): 1160

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmapgnew View Post

If possible, translation please !!!

You mean Rotiking's posting right?
Vince no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 01:52 AM   #1665
atmapgnew

Likes (Received): 2221

Yeah and that too hahaha !!!

atmapgnew no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:38 PM   #1666
taj_naha

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:

If possible, translation please !!!

I'm sorry, i'm not good at speaking english....so, please use
https://translate.google.com/

thank you
taj_naha no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:03 AM   #1667
atmapgnew

'Backdown won't affect tunnel project'

Exco man: Plans will proceed despite Mudajaya's withdrawal

Sourced from TheStar today

ps wonder who else will withdraw hehehe ???
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:53 AM   #1668
rotiking

Likes (Received): 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
You mean Rotiking's posting right?
Not my post la, bro. He direct the reply to the chinese post.

Message is simple. Any percentage figure to suggest a plan's progression, is meaningless, in this bolehland, % figure can up or down. If team rocket in state but harapan not in fed, the % figure can drop back down instantly.

and team rocket is not this
rotiking no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:28 PM   #1669
Vince
Vince

Likes (Received): 1160

Quote:
'Backdown won't affect tunnel project'

Exco man: Plans will proceed despite Mudajaya's withdrawal

Sourced from TheStar today

ps wonder who else will withdraw hehehe ???
I call this "premature withdrawal"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotiking View Post
Not my post la, bro. He direct the reply to the chinese post.

Message is simple. Any percentage figure to suggest a plan's progression, is meaningless, in this bolehland, % figure can up or down. If team rocket in state but harapan not in fed, the % figure can drop back down instantly.

and team rocket is not this
Very sad and sorry to see certain Malaysians accept undemocratic and unjust ways and treat them as the norm.
Vince no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:54 AM   #1670
rotiking

Likes (Received): 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
Very sad and sorry to see certain Malaysians accept undemocratic and unjust ways and treat them as the norm.

Ohhh... we just play the game and follow the game book. I dont like it either, and want to punch the game book writer (democratic system). All i can say is, Johor and selangor play quite a good game following the gamebook. While penang not quite obedient but have all the respect from other gamers. Who knows, one day, maybe next election, Penang successfully jailbreak the game and become the gamebook writer, then suddenly penang will be the biggest winner.

Hopefully johor can choose to right side and be alongside with the next gamebook writer.
rotiking no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:07 AM   #1671
atmapgnew

Might be a game to others but a living 'nightmare' to Penangites just to get PTMP up & running for a decent PT laaah !!!

Old November 15th, 2017, 10:47 AM   #1672
SheldonLee

Likes (Received): 222

Quote:
Originally Posted by chleon View Post
Touch n Go e-wallet already launched.
Also Banks/VISA/MasterCard already working with samsung/apple pay or introduce their own digital payment service. Sarawak Pay launch soon... Should be costly for latecomer to woo people using their digital payment service. BTW, firstly need Bank Negara approval, low success rate due to political reason?
Retailer/F&B already headache with so many payment system
Instead of gov setup their own digital payment service ecosystem, i think better just put the service as part of those private digital payment service ecosystem. wallet2U - Penang based startup company - please support them...
Personally not going to use gov digital payment service ecosystem, they will have all my data and activities. They may analayze the data for their political advantage more than economics. I imagine myself as i donate money to NGO that gov don't like, gov may give me lower chance to bit an affordable house...

Hahah~ I like your last sentence! Just like what the PRC is doing right? XD
This is why i don't trust Alibaba and Jack.....

Although Touch n' Go is ganging up with digital payment, but I still think that I-Love-Penang Card in virtual form with app and real-name registration is more like ALL-in-1 smart system.

Personally, I don't think state gov want to setup their own digital payment service ecosystem, but to corporate with the private sector, in the form of PPP. Digital Payment, Public Transport Cashless Payment both are just part of the features of I-LOVE-PENANG card.

I don't know anyone of you know the PENANG GREEN CARD, with this card you can enjoy some special discount from several brands. They will put this feature in I-LOVE-PENANG Card too.

Again, Digital-Payment or Touch N' GO(or other brand), are just one of the features of I-LOVE-PENANG Card. The greatest part of I-LOVE-PENANG card is to put government, private sectors, people, and public infrastructures(hardware&software), policy making&planning decision together with the data been collect~ ie the numbers of car parks, routes of public buses, increasing the accuracy of allocation.

I-Love-Penang Card is more than a cashless payment or digital payment system~~

However, I support your point which is personal privacy.
SheldonLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote