SkyscraperCity Forum banner

ChinaBank Tower [18F|com]

127K views 543 replies 100 participants last post by  gaevwa 
#1 · (Edited)
ChinaBank Tower [18F|com|u/c] - CBP

Maayong buntag mga SSC folks. A friend of mine passed by CBP this morning and noticed a tarp/sign of a bldg to be groundbroken. It's right across Park Tower 1. Naa man daw mga pala na gold - typical for groundbreaking. Naay bag-ong bldg na sad didto?

yan siguro ang Chinabank....
^^^ How tall was that proposal?
passed by the lot infront of park tower 1... there's a rendering of a high rise (my taxi passed so fast i was able to guess only.. maybe around 13 to 16 floors...

x marks the spot.

^^wow nindota gud, hopefully the design would be as good as globe innove
That building will add to the density there, its between Lexmark and Park Tower. That means Park Towers won't look too isolated from the main skyline.
got the map from the cebu business park website

from the rendering, i can say na medyo cool and design sa bldg..naay red word logo sa ubos similar sa chinabank logo... i'll check this PM
I just passed by there and indeed there's another highrise building in the pipeline :eek:kay:
^^ i wish someone can take a photo of the rendering... ...genie where are you? :lol:
Arnold and I passed by that area last night...And indeed there was a rendering na...Around 16 floors nga. :eek:kay: or kasing tangkad ng Innove or Keppel.

#346 ·
unsa may render ani... kay kapoy mag backread :lol:

Thanksa sa mga update @bai Brodix :eek:kay:

#349 ·
^^dugay naman na bai.. katong bag o kay murag wapa ko kita...hehe

#353 ·
Aw wa diay ni laing render? katong naay yellow ba to nya glassy? murag lain siguro to nga project diay... murag nag rambol nas akong utok ang mga projects kung unsay itsura:D

#355 ·
^^dili, lain... basta lain diay to nga project...hehe. gomen ne!

#364 ·
guys, naa ta "reliable jud" na info on when this tower be completed? nag-ask man jud ako mrs kay diri daw sila mamalhin sa office then morag dugay naman kaayo ni unta dapat nahuman pero sige lang hunong.. and she doesn't have any idea what year jud daw sila mamalhin so namalihog lang siya..hehehe...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.