search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Dubai Projects > Never Built

Never Built Projects once planned for construction but never built.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 10th, 2014, 01:19 PM   #401
rallyman
rallyman

Likes (Received): 0

no new developer, define was the original developer and this is the original board , i have no idea who put it back up it was laying on the floor for many years.... they no longer exist. nothing happening i visited 2 weeks back.
rallyman no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 8th, 2015, 08:52 AM   #402
live action
live action

Likes (Received): 1

So apparently this company, IAH (iah.co.ae), is working on reviving the project. They don't have full approvals yet but feel they are close.
live action no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2015, 03:20 PM   #403
firoz bharmal

Likes (Received): 2282

NIKI LAUDA TWIN TOWERS......Name itself is disgusting......frankly in our language LAUDA means Penus...........now u understand why its on hold...!
Old July 11th, 2015, 01:00 PM   #404
camac

Any further news of company, IAH (iah.co.ae) reviving the project?
camac no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2016, 01:11 PM   #405
live action
live action

After months of trying, last week I was finally connected to someone in the Trust section of the Land Department who told me that DLD has cancelled this project but is not sending it to Dubai Courts for liquidation as they feel they have interest from other developers to revive the project which is their preferred option (in the past they had named IAH as willing to take over the project).

The reason why this option has not moved forward though, as they tell me, is that the Master Developer will not provide the required NOC because of outstanding disputes with the original developer. He said the matter has been under negotiation between DLD and the Master Developer but no progress so far.

camac liked this post
Old April 22nd, 2016, 02:18 PM   #406
camac

Well both the original developers of the Niki Lauda Tower, Business Bay project Define Properties & ACI are long gone....... so the Master Developer of Business Bay (Dubai Properties Group) would be well advised to acknowledge that fact and work in tandem with DLD to encourage a credible developer to complete the project.
Old April 22nd, 2016, 07:49 PM   #407
robert_dk

Likes (Received): 418

I also heard from a credible source within IAH that they will be re-launching this project after Park Lane and Tamani Arts units are handed over.
robert_dk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2016, 09:28 PM   #408
camac

Any idea on the timing for handover of Park Lane & Tamani Arts units handover and how we can verify this information to be correct from an official source?
Old April 24th, 2016, 09:57 AM   #409
live action
live action

Agreed @camac but who has influence at Dubai Properties to get them to agree to give the NOC?

My last information from both Land Department and IAH is that the NOC has not been given and so even if IAH is ready to move forward they can't. I don't know what's true or not but if we do get to that stage where the project is revived we all have to be careful about how they plan to treat our investments. In the past many developers who looked to revive projects would place inflated prices on the units asking investors to pay over-market in order to bring back to life the money they've already sunk. Nobody should accept that.

Tags
business bay, dubai