daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Other Emirates Projects > Ajman



Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old February 20th, 2008, 02:16 PM   #1
bizzybonita
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧђ Ħīĝђ קΘฬξЯ
 
bizzybonita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,958
Likes (Received): 9

#APPROVED: CRIMSON COURT TOWER, 30F

Crimson Court real estate project in Ajman, UAE attracts investor interest

Al Barakah Group, a diversified real estate investment group in Dubai, has received strong investor interest for their maiden realty project, ‘Crimson Court’ in Ajman, UAE. The group announced at the International Property Show in Dubai that it had received firm pre-launch commitments of over 75% for the project and the remaining 25% will be reserved for investors including those participating in the show.

With a project value of nearly Dh200 million, Crimson Court in Ajman, UAE will offer 381,000 sq ft for residential purposes. The 30-storey tower is scheduled for completion by mid-2010 with a choice of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments. Modern amenities available on this real estate development will include a gym, sauna, swimming pool and children’s pool.

Other features of Crimson Court include spacious prayer hall, community centre and a well-equipped library. This real estate development in Ajman, UAE offers 4-tier parking space with an exclusive parking area for the physically challenged people.
__________________
฿ĪẐẐΫ ฿Ǿ₦ŦẪ 2013

Last edited by bizzybonita; September 3rd, 2008 at 01:32 AM.
bizzybonita no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old February 21st, 2008, 01:25 AM   #2
Smokeey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 239
Likes (Received): 0

Hi BB, do you know whereabouts this tower is located.

Also, with most of it snapped up in pre-launch, is there any chance of the individual investor getting in?

EDIT: Found it - block A18 in Emirates City!

Last edited by Smokeey; February 21st, 2008 at 01:37 AM.
Smokeey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2008, 01:32 AM   #3
bizzybonita
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧђ Ħīĝђ קΘฬξЯ
 
bizzybonita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 10,958
Likes (Received): 9

C/U 3/09/08








__________________
฿ĪẐẐΫ ฿Ǿ₦ŦẪ 2013
bizzybonita no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #4
Canard
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 128
Likes (Received): 3

Where is Imran Khan?

Hi everybody.

Does anyone have news regarding Crimson Court and the Chairman of Al Barakah?

Thank you so much
Canard no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 09:09 PM   #5
Canard
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 128
Likes (Received): 3

To all Crimson court investors

Hi,

We are looking for crimson court's investors. Please join us and visit this link. It's time to do something against Al Barakah.

http://www.immobilieradubai.com/foru...6&p=3332#p3332
Canard no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu