daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Quezon City

Quezon City Metro Manila's largest city

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 4th, 2015, 07:29 AM   #321
C.L.A.R.K.

Likes (Received): 21

I went to Industria a few nights ago in hopes of finding a new date place and it was mostly dark and empty. Seems like Ortigas isn't actively pushing for this project since it still has Capitol Commons and Tiendesitas nearby which is experiencing a flurry of developments

Sponsored Links
Old December 7th, 2015, 05:12 AM   #322
InfinitiFX45

Likes (Received): 3853

Ortigas & Co lays out 2016 project pipeline
by The Philippine Star | Friday | Updated December 4, 2015 | 12:00am

MANILA, Philippines - Invigorated by the continued strength of the Philippine economy, premier property developer Ortigas & Co. has laid out a strong pipeline of projects for 2016 that would allow it to take advantage of the dynamism of the real estate market.

--- SNIPPED ---

Development works are also going full steam ahead at Circulo Verde, a 10-hectare masterplanned community in Quezon City. Recently, Ortigas & Co. launched Avila, the last tower of Phase 1, which includes the Majorca, Ibiza and Seville Residences, as well as the Circulo Verde Garden Homes. Alongside this, Circulo Verde opened a two-level, 8,000-square meter indoor-outdoor complex called Industria also this year within the Circulo Verde community. Another development, Lleida Tower, is due for completion by 2016.

Read More: Source

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2015, 06:34 AM   #323
ManilaMetro

Likes (Received): 168

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.L.A.R.K. View Post
I went to Industria a few nights ago in hopes of finding a new date place and it was mostly dark and empty. Seems like Ortigas isn't actively pushing for this project since it still has Capitol Commons and Tiendesitas nearby which is experiencing a flurry of developments
Yes. That is the case now unfortunately. Opening of Industria stores have missed the Christmas boat again. But lately there have been recent activities such as weekend market and Lego sale in the area to draw crowd in the area but still nothing long-term such as enticing more tenants to open up.
ManilaMetro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2015, 12:29 PM   #324
thomasian

Likes (Received): 2720

Naku, Ortigas and Co. better give Markus Elegino some good rental compensations for not providing the inviting retail environment that a "mall" location should have provided, coupled with the failure to get a critical mass of occupancy that would have attracted a viable level of footfall. Otherwise, baka mabawasan ang mga designer handbags ni "Markus the boy who bakes", owner and Executive Pâtissier Chef of MARKUS Patisserie & Bistro.
Old January 26th, 2016, 05:36 AM   #325
Nardz09

Likes (Received): 420

Mabubuhay na tong lugar na to kapag nag start na yung township project ng Ayala Land & Eton across Circulo Verde.

That huge green patched is 34 hectares.
Nardz09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2016, 04:16 AM   #326
smwia

Likes (Received): 0

I went by Circulo the other day and things seem to be moving fast. Avila, the latest release, is already on the 20th floor. Industria construction is physically done, although still waiting for a lot of the tenants to move in. I was assured that Industria will be filled by the time Avila is turned over and this will include a grocery store so you can get everything you need right in the development. The Circulo Verde bridge will also be constructed this year.
smwia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2016, 04:23 AM   #327
smwia

Another piece of interesting news that relates to Ayala's previously reported interest in Ortigas & Co. is that Ayala has assigned their own "boss" to this project and are over seeing everything. Ortigas and Co. are already known for their premier quality developments and Ayala's direct involvement can only be a benefit for the development.
Old February 6th, 2016, 04:42 AM   #328
smwia

I should also mention that for all those interested in this development, the price on the project is now being increased due to Ayala's involvement and input. Apparently the new Ayala boss looked at the project and thought the price was ridiculously low for the quality of the units that Circulo Verde is turning over. I get all my info directly from my buddy who is the project manager.

The new pricing is about 120,000 PER SQUARE METER and will be above 125,000 PER SQM by the time phase 2 is released.

For those seriously interested in this development, I can hook you up through my buddy for the old pricing of 105,000 PER SQUARE METER but it has to be in the next week or two max. PM me and I will put you in direct contact with the project manager.

A little about myself - I am not a salesman for Ortigas or Ayala or anyone else. I purchased a penthouse condo at Circulo Verde very early in the development, early enough that I had 60 months to pay my down payment. My early involvement in the project allowed me to meet and form relationships with the important people involved in Circulo.
Old February 25th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #329
anonymous_filipino

Likes (Received): 591

Circulo Verde is apparently the favorite project of the new COO and SVP for Real Estate of Ortigas and Co., Thomas F. Mirasol who also happens to be SVP of Residential Business Group of Ayala Land Inc.

Things will be reinvigorated at Circulo Verde and also other Ortigas developments, including Ortigas Center itself.

Just to give another info, the new CEO and President of Ortigas and Co. is Jaime Ysmael, concurrently the Chief Financial Officer of Ayala Land Inc.
anonymous_filipino no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2016, 08:25 AM   #330
jameskirk O
jameskirk

Likes (Received): 1628

mar 23.

DesDep, kaitaten, InfinitiFX45 liked this post
jameskirk O no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2016, 04:24 PM   #331
DanOrtega
BANNED

Likes (Received): 27

Seems to be moving along. When is the tower expected to Top-out?
DanOrtega no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2016, 12:45 PM   #332
thomasian

Quote:
Ortigas & Co. tweaking masterplan for major projects, says new CEO
March 27, 2016 08:44:00 PM - Krista Angela M. Montealegre

The real estate developer is introducing office components to Circulo Verde, a 12-ha community development in Quezon City, to complement the “entry-level housing and mall” in the property.

“We will tweak the model a little bit to make it a destination place,” Mr. Ysmael said.

read more: http://www.bworldonline.com/content....-ceo&id=125024
Did he just called the existing projects of Ortigas and Co. in Círculo Verde entry-level housing?

Well, that's according to interviewee Mr. Jaime E. Ysmael, CFO of Ayala Land and now also CEO and President of Ortigas & Company, Ltd. Partnership.

Namurahan yata siya sa presyo ng mga minana niyang entry-level housing projects nila sa Círculo Verde .
Old May 4th, 2016, 04:27 AM   #333
designer_me

Likes (Received): 11

Hi guys.. a client told me na dapat July turn over nya but moved na Feb by next year? grabe yung delay ah 😓
designer_me no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2016, 01:09 PM   #334
thomasian

Poor Círculo Verde, misidentified as Eastwood City.

Marketing ng Ortigas & Co. and Ayala Land, wag matulog sa pansitan.
Just because the updated masterplan for Círculo Verde isn't out yet doesn't mean they should allow their development to be out of the loop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roydex View Post

Eastwood by Csaba Desvari

metrosuburban liked this post
thomasian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2016, 05:30 AM   #335
ManilaMetro

Likes (Received): 168

When is the target re-launching of masterplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasian View Post
Poor Círculo Verde, misidentified as Eastwood City.

Marketing ng Ortigas & Co. and Ayala Land, wag matulog sa pansitan.
Just because the updated masterplan for Círculo Verde isn't out yet doesn't mean they should allow their development to be out of the loop.
ManilaMetro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2016, 03:05 PM   #336
Migs143

Likes (Received): 63

Taken on 4 June 2016

InfinitiFX45 liked this post
Migs143 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2016, 01:06 AM   #337
mishafinc

Likes (Received): 276

not glassy at all
mishafinc no está en línea   Reply With Quote