SkyscraperCity Forum banner
121 - 140 of 210 Posts
DLF New Town Heights | 30fl, 27fl x 2, 23fl x 2, 20fl x 2, 17fl x 2 | Under Construction

Calcutta's Rising Skyline !!

Details:

Developer: DLF
Architect: Hafeez Contractor
Website:http://www.dlf.in/wps/portal/homes?jspName=new_town_homes/overview.jsp

1. Block A Ground + 17 -- Block B Ground + 20 -- Block C Ground + 23 -- Block D Ground + 27 -- Block E Ground + 30 -- Block F Ground + 27 -- Block G Ground + 23 -- Block H Ground + 20 -- Block J Ground + 17
Bel Air | 28 floors | T/O

photo copyright ceecon
Kolkata Riverside - now U/C

Kolkata Riverside

I don't think the Eden Gardens renovation will even make it to the 2011 Cricket World Cup. Construction has not even started yet, It's unlike Mumbai's Wankhede Stadium.

Greetings to all the members

Hi everyone , I was really awed at the efforts and enthusiasm of the members who have painstakingly followed each and every development progress in this beloved city of ours. Hats off to all. I ws goin through the posts and in one of the older posts found out the news about the 50-storey tall office tower proposed at the heart of the city beside Tata Center. The newspaper have kept mum on the progress and there has been no further updates on this project in this forum as well. Can anyone kindly furnish the latest status of this magnificent proposal.:) :) :)

Keep posting !!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

121 - 140 of 210 Posts