daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > General European discussions > Phototeka

Phototeka Urban photo's of skyscrapers, skylines, architecture and cityscapes

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 59 votes, 5.00 average.
Old June 10th, 2006, 10:03 AM   #81
dejan
BANNED

Likes (Received): 39

This is the only active Macedonia related picture thread MKballer, go to djurob's signature and you'll find the old one!

I don't think there is anything new on giving the parliament building facade a 'face lift'. I agree, it's not the best looking building...but nothing has been mentioned about it as far as i know. Maybe in better days they can build a new one.
dejan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 11th, 2006, 05:47 AM   #82
dewrob

Likes (Received): 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKballer
one thing of some great importance in skopje is the parliament building...it is downright ugly. what are they going to do with it? build a new one? give the existing one a facelift? all i know is everytime i go to skopje over the summer and look at that building i get a bad feeling in my stomach. this is not only important for the look of skopje, but it's important for the look of the MK gov't....if they had a nicer parliament building people would think higher of them lol...any news on this djurob/anybody else?
in the last years they've been busy upgrading the interior. The whole building has been completely renewed with state of the art hi tech gizmos and expencive interior. There are some plans to renew the exterior too but nothing spectaculr probably repainting and stuff...
There are also some plans to build a whole new governmental center on big empty area in front of the Holiday Inn hotel but I doubt it's gonna happen any time soon...

I personally don't dislike that building so much... Sure it ain't a beuty but it also ain't soo ugly. A piece of advice check out the parliament of Montenegro and U will feel much better
dewrob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2006, 08:05 AM   #83
dewrob

Skopje

A compilation of Skopje pics.... recreational zones, old buildings, new buildings, commie blocks, nice parts, bad parts, the airport........... enjoy

Old June 13th, 2006, 02:30 AM   #84
MKballer
Македонија

Likes (Received): 0

nice pics djurob!
Old June 13th, 2006, 04:01 AM   #85
MKballer
Македонија

hey djurob...another thing that comes to mind when i looked at that skopje/macedonia miscellaneous thread about the tourism in MK...everything is unmarked....such as tsar samuil's fortress. sure, you can see it from the lake, but it is so hard to actually go to it...and the road to it is tiny! MK needs to upgrade there directions to its tourist destinations.
Old June 20th, 2006, 08:18 AM   #86
dewrob

I agree MKBaller

some pics now

Veles... the most polluted town in Macedonia... commies turned it into a huge industrial center... mostely dirty stuff... few of the big polluters work today... but the legacy is still in the air, water, ground...

Skopje

Bitola

Old June 20th, 2006, 08:26 AM   #87
dejan
BANNED

Is that yellow building in Skopje an embassy?
Old June 20th, 2006, 08:27 AM   #88
dewrob

yeap... the Swiss Embassy
Old June 20th, 2006, 08:52 AM   #89
skender
BANNED

Xhepcisht(sorry dont know english name:S)...A village about 4km from Tetova...

skender no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2006, 08:56 AM   #90
dejan
BANNED

Thanks

Some more from Skopje

[IMG]http://i5.************/14y992d.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i5.************/14y9xdx.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i6.************/14y9y09.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i6.************/14y9zxl.jpg[/IMG]
Old June 20th, 2006, 08:58 AM   #91
dejan
BANNED

Thanks Skender, and i believe that village is called 'Dzepchishte'
Old June 20th, 2006, 08:59 AM   #92
skender
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejan
Thanks Skender, and i believe that village is called 'Dzepchishte'
thank you
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:06 AM   #93
dewrob

I think they should put some big plasma screen or something in the marked area... it's a ugly building and it's a good way to cover it up... as it is a pedestrian zone and there is a constant flow of people I'm sure it would be interesting to rent for commercials...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejan

Old June 20th, 2006, 09:09 AM   #94
dewrob

Dzepsiste is the headquaters of one of the most succesfull private companies owned by a Macedonian Albanian. RENOVA it produces construction materials. It has factories in Dzepciste, Uroshevac, Tetovo, Kacanik, Bitola and Tirana. It also has a foundation for scolarships and owns a football club. From what I've heard Dzepsiste is quite a wealthy village... but I've never been there...
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:09 AM   #95
dejan
BANNED

Oh yeah i agree!
Would be great for concerts, new years eve and such.
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:11 AM   #96
dewrob

... the WORLD CUP
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:13 AM   #97
dejan
BANNED

Yeah exactly! Would be pretty cool, could have people camping out to watch it and all
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:21 AM   #98
dewrob

Municipality of Karpos set up big plasmas for the World Cup on the pedestrian zone by Vardar near Aleksandar Palace hotel. Trifun however... is sleeping as always... there were some big plasmas in the center as well set up by the German embassy... but only for the opening day I think... Oh well.... Macedonians prefer to watch games laid back in a cafe/bar anyways with cold beer and stuff... and the cafes are well equiped with large screens....

check this out we spent 7 milion EUR on TV sets and Plasma screens in the past 2 months... World Cup frenzy

Quote:
ФУДБАЛСКАТА ТРЕСКА ЈА ЗАФАТИ И МАКЕДОНИЈА
7.000.000 евра за телевизори
Последните 60-ина дена во Македонија се купени речиси 35 илјади обични телевизори и 1.500 со плазма и ЛЦД екрани за што се потрошени околу седум милиони евра или во просек дневно се трошеле 117 илјади евра, а сето тоа најмногу за гледање на ТВ-пренос

За само два месеца во Македонија се продадени над 36.000 телевизори и домашни кина за што се потрошени околу седум милиони евра. Според анализите на маркетинг агенциите и дилерите на таков вид техника кои во Македонија ги застапуваат големите производители на обичните, ЛЦД и плазма телевизори, ваквата рекордна продажба е резултат на огромниот интерес за следење на преносите од натпреварите од претстојното Светско фудбалско првенство. Како втора причина за рекордната продажба се наведуваат поволните услови на плаќање што ги овозможуваат дилерите. Тоа придонесува македонските граѓани, кои статистички имаат мала куповна моќ, да си дозволат еден, па дури и два нови телевизора.
Во продавниците за ваква техника последниве 60-ина дена се случува вистинско грабање на телевизори. Дневно во продавниците ширум државата за ТВ - приемници се интересираат и купуваат стотици муштерии. Дилерите и менаџерите напоменуваат дека оваа огромна бројка се однесува на поголемите продавници и дека ако се пресмета и продажбата во помалите дуќани во малите градови тогаш збирот е многу поголем.
За два месеца во Македонија се продадени околу 35.000 обичини телевизори со екран од 72 и 82 сантиметри, по цена од 100 до 150 евра. За тоа време се продадени 1.500 парчиња ЛЦД телевизори и телевозири со плазма екран поголеми од еден метар. Просечната цена на таквите модерни модели е од околу 1.200 евра. Математиката е дека граѓаните за купување обични телевизори со просечна цена од 150 евра за само 60-ина дена потрошиле 5.250.000 евра, а за поскапите и полуксузните потршиле 1.800.000 евра, односно вкупно над седум милиони евра. Тоа значи дека македонските граѓани на телевизори дневно трошеле во просек по 117 илјади евра. Трговците очекуваат таа бројка да се зголеми како што се приближува почетокот на фудбалскиот шампионат.
Најмногу купувале газдите на кафулињата и на обложувалниците кои на големо се подготвуваат за организирано гледање фудбал од деветти јуни до деветти јули. Тие своите локали ги обезбедуваат со огромни ЛЦД и плазма екрани, монитори, проектори и платна за да привлечат така што е можно повеќе гости додека трае Светското првенство. Но, велат дилерите, ништо покуси во купување телевизори не се ни останатите граѓани. Тие наеднаш купувале и по 2-3 телевизори за да си обезбедат дома мир кога ќе почнат фудбалските преноси. Помалите телевизори со екрани од 55 сантиметри ќе бидат за гледање серии или за децата, а на новите ќе се гледа фудбал. Коментарите се дека и Македонците сакаат да го следат европскиот тренд на поставување телевизори. Поголема побарувачка за телевизори има и пред фудбалските преноси од УЕФА куповите и пред одлучувачките трки во Формула 1, но досега ваков интерес за луксузни телевизори немало, коментираат дилерите. Тие велат дека меѓу некои од газдите на кафулињата и на обложувалниците има натрпревар кој ќе купи поголем и полуксузен телевизор за да привлече што повеќе муштерии во неговиот локал.
Последниве 60-ина дена најмногу се купувале модерните и трендовските модели со екран поголем од еден метар "ЛГ плазма 42пџ4рв" кој чини околу 105 илјади денари, потоа "ЛГ ЛЦД 32лџ2" кој чини околу 82 илјади денари и "Сони бравиа клв с40 а10" чија цена е околу 130 илјади денари.
Заедно со телевизорите, огромна е и продажбата и на скапо озвучување, а се зголемува и интересот за проектори и т.н. системи домашен театар.
Некои од фирмите кои работат на монтажа на ваквите системи се фалат дека работата одлично им оди и дека сега пред Светското првенство едвај успеваат да постигнат да ги услужат муштериите.
Е. Златков
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:35 AM   #99
skender
BANNED

yeah...tirana has one like that near piramida, and i think they also put one near taiwan center and other places in blloku. for the world cup its perfect. thats a good place for people to celebrate...if only our countries made it :@
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:39 AM   #100
dewrob

I've lost my hopes for Macedonia qualifying long time ago... but who cares, I've been for Argentina my whole life anyways... I just hope they keep on repeating that magic they did with Serbia a couple of days ago...

Tags
македонија, macedonia

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: