SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Choose the best looking Commercial Skyscraper in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOTE: Best looking Commercial Skyscraper in Mumbai

23K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Tetrahedron G 
#1 · (Edited)
Mumbai has more path breaking residential skyscrapers under development than commercial ones. However a few commercial projects have really cornered the attention for their form and beauty. I have selected a few of the newer ones' for you to make the choice.

#6 ·
Strictly speaking Thapar House at 75 mts does not qualify as a skyscraper; besides as you yourself said it is more than a decade old now. Regarding the oberoi project, it is located in the suburbs and does not add to the "cluster" impact. As of now it is a standalone project with no competition, but no doubt it would be a very popular building if it was a part of the poll.

I have chosen skyscrapers of atleast 125 meters and above, and those which have come up recently or are going to be completed in the near future. Also, all these towers can be put together in the same frame to give a distinctive edge to the Mumbai skyline.

#14 ·
Good going KSQ. But it's a bit strange that in a city as big and important as Mumbai, you have 1 commercial skyscraper u/c for every 25 residential one's. The equation is however better in Thane/Navi Mumbai. My only wish is if we could have a dedicated hub for commercial/financial skyscrapers, rather than the disparate location of the current projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.