SkyscraperCity Forum banner

PAVILION KUALA LUMPUR | Kuala Lumpur ( Jalan Bukit Bintang ) | Pavilion Suites | Royale Pavilion Hotel | Pavilion Residences

2M views 6K replies 300 participants last post by  Jell G 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#4,961 ·
i like lv, but right now it have become to commercial like gucci.
well, mybe in future cause lv doesnt have any plan to open more shops cause their profit are decreasing, so much exposure and new store at china. hoping for dolce & gabbana and roberto cavalli, kl lacks the staple brand that every major developing cities need !

#4,962 · (Edited)
And just realized that in fact above render is only for LV store. Not for the actual tower itself. Actual Tower would be similar to the previous render. So confirm LV will open its store here ..
nope... LV will not open at pavilion extension. their store at starhill is very profitable and they are not willing to leave starhill gallery. they will moving to their temporary store next month.

#4,964 ·
i like lv, but right now it have become to commercial like gucci.
well, mybe in future cause lv doesnt have any plan to open more shops cause their profit are decreasing, so much exposure and new store at china. hoping for dolce & gabbana and roberto cavalli, kl lacks the staple brand that every major developing cities need !
Even though Malaysia open Dolce and Gabanna / Roberto Cavalli / Christian louboutin/Balenciaga / etc
TYPICAL Malaysian simply won't appreicate brands like those ,they just obessed about monogram or damier or Gucci printed bag that only cost around rm2000 less and act like they are rich or something
this is what malaysian lack of

#4,965 ·
nope... LV will not open at pavilion extension. their store at starhill is very profitable and they are not willing to leave starhill gallery. they will moving to their temporary store next month.
Well no one believe LV will open in Garden as well....but they still open there....but who cares as long as they have business and can survive they can open anywhere

#4,966 ·
Even though Malaysia open Dolce and Gabanna / Roberto Cavalli / Christian louboutin/Balenciaga / etc
TYPICAL Malaysian simply won't appreicate brands like those ,they just obessed about monogram or damier or Gucci printed bag that only cost around rm2000 less and act like they are rich or something
"Do you know most of us cannot even afford a wallet more than RM300?"

#4,968 ·
I know the feeling brah

#4,974 ·
I hope Dior Homme opens here. Luv it....simple black and white classic

#4,979 ·
I Don't Know ,I really Don't
I'm sorry and No offense but I can afford a LV Wallet at the age of 19 & Back then I still can afford A Speedy For my mom birthday .
It just the matter of how you spend and how much hardwork you willing to do
(I'm already 23)
Using Daddy's or Mommy's money is not counted.

Hardwork?

Hello, I've worked through a Big 4 accounting firm and now in MNC and yet I still cannot afford things like you. Many of us probably need to buy some things from Sg Wang from time to time (as per another thread).

Frankly, I'm only using a less than RM150 wallet.