SkyscraperCity Forum banner

PAVILION KUALA LUMPUR | Kuala Lumpur ( Jalan Bukit Bintang ) | Pavilion Suites | Royale Pavilion Hotel | Pavilion Residences

2M views 6K replies 300 participants last post by  Jell G 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#5,062 ·
Dont worry..it will come out with something amazing for sure.i love the old one.but still want the new one.the most ugly facade for me are ferragamo,burberry and chopard..also gucci..it quite old enough.should be replace.the most beautiful for me prada,versace,zegna and bvlgari..it present their entity very nice.

#5,065 ·
prada facade just tak makan zaman...since pavilion buka,mana pernah any stores revamp..i remember only ferragamo...tu pun also turn ugly...but the rest seriously need revamp.gucci especially...i can accept the facade outsite,but the inside look totally outdated..grey and gold,++wood?...omigod..

#5,066 ·
Elite Pavilion
http://www.fenestra.com.my/#!gc-elite-kl-pavilion/cxl9
The Elite mixed-use development is located on Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. The overall development consists of a 43 storey apartment tower block on seven levels of retail podium over three levels of basement carparks. The retail and carpark levels will be connected to the existing Pavilion Kuala Lumpur retail block. GBI certification is sought for the residential component only.

#5,067 ·
Elite Pavilion
The Elite mixed-use development is located on Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur. The overall development consists of a 43 storey apartment tower block on seven levels of retail podium over three levels of basement carparks. The retail and carpark levels will be connected to the existing Pavilion Kuala Lumpur retail block. GBI certification is sought for the residential component only.

Is this building design in such the way that complement the nearby Harords hotels

#5,068 ·
Elite Pavilion

Both Harrods Hotel & Banyan Tree Signatures Design Look Same.

#5,071 ·
I wonder like all the new buildings now looks alike. Sort of new trend i guess. But Pavilion tower should have its own distinct identity. This is the chance for Pavilion to have a unique design building in the heart of Bukit Bintang area. They should make case study of buildings in Tokyo, Japan. Especially at OMOTESANDO area.

Ive been there at Omotesando, so i guess they should make deeper R&D before disembark with such identical design mushrooming here and there.

#5,072 ·
I wonder like all the new buildings now looks alike. Sort of new trend i guess. But Pavilion tower should have its own distinct identity. This is the chance for Pavilion to have a unique design building in the heart of Bukit Bintang area. They should make case study of buildings in Tokyo, Japan. Especially at OMOTESANDO area.

Ive been there at Omotesando, so i guess they should make deeper R&D before disembark with such identical design mushrooming here and there.
i just love jewel of aoyama esp chloe boutique. others are dior and prada.

#5,075 · (Edited)
can someone post the pics of the buildings you guys talking about? (i've no idea) :colgate:
Banyan Tree Signatures Design

Harrods Hotel & Office Design

2nd Design Pavilion Tower & Extension

3rd Design

Apple Store

4th Design

Elite Pavilion

Same. Right?
:lurker: :badnews: :eek:ld: :smug:

#5,077 ·
i love how all of these new towers syncronize each other,because our skyline looks like rojak at the time and rojak isnt actually my favourite
Rojak has diversity which is interesting. All these same same design tends to age and then it all looked ugly at the same time. Also that we would be getting all uninteresting buildings.

#5,079 ·
Every city has its own rojak skyline....there ought to be a mix of old and new buildings because they are built at different eras. You can't expect to build a skyline simultaneously and years later destroy them simultaneously to build a new skyline can you?
Except Dubai..... :lol:

That is why all their buildings would start to looked dated in the near future......all together hehe :D