daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South Asia > Mehfil Pakistan > Lahore Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1661 votes, 5.00 average.
Old August 11th, 2004, 09:39 PM   #1
Sultan
BANNED

Likes (Received): 111

LAHORE | Progress News & Updates

Rabi Centre Lahore

Rabi Centre will unquestionably be the first of its kind in Pakistan, dazzling one and all with its European architectural tour de force

- Full Basement dedicated for car parking with ample parking space at the front.
-Imported capsule lifts and spectacular escalators connecting each floor.
-Independent entrance for all foors
-Permanent finish for exterior and interior using the high quality material and latest techniques.
-Panoramic and fabulous showrooms surrounded by vast and elegant corridors.
-Lavishly tiled toilets at every floor for customers and shopkeepers.
-Telephone connection in every shop and showroom.
-Central fire alarm system with complete fire fighting equipments.
-Close circuit television security and 24 hour security guards.
-Centrally air conditioned.
-Public address system & intercom system.
-24 hour stand by generator.
-Easy and convenient approach from all parts of the city.

Praise to the All-Mighty Allah that after successful completion of two projects in Rawalpindi, our group is launching another big venture accommodating the commercial and recreational activities of the new millennium at Lahore, the heart of punjab, which in itself is an assurance of success and security of your investment. Our two projects, Rabi Centre and Gulf Centre in Rawalpindi are standing as symbol of success, enjoying the highest level of commercial activities and providing the est opportunities for the investors. Rabi Centre at Lahore would be proved to be a most sought-after location for shopping and recreational pleasures, and all the same a wise investment. We request you to please come at the site by yourself and see what we offer you and at what location.

Always at your service, sincerely.

We feel somewhat pride in launching our new project, Rabi Centre, at Lahore, the city of historical monuments and centre of thriving business activities. This superstar complex is designed keeping in view the shopping and recreational requisites of the new millennium. The high level of thoughtful sophisticated planning has resulted in unique floor plans, maximizing common area space and easy approach to every corner of the floors, while maintaining aesthetic rather than purely practical sensibility. Rabi Centre is an architectural tour de force destined to become the jewel of Main Boulevard, Gulberg. The perfect location and stunning architecture, from the detailed exterior, topped by spectacular rooftop playland, to interior feature embraces you in an environment of unparalleled splendor and grace. We hope that all these features will bestowed our customers with best of fortune and upward mobility in business.

ICE SKATING
Pakistans First Ice Skating Rink

SWIMMING POOLS
Seperate Pools for Gents, Ladies, and Kids

BOWLING
Complete bowling facility.

KIDS PLAY AREA

INTERNET &
COMPUTER FACILITY

FULL ARCADE

Rabi Centre will unquestionably be the first of its kind in Pakistan, dazzling one and all with its European architectural tour de force. We are proud to invite you to be part of the extravaganza.

Prestigious Showrooms

The Lower Ground, Ground, First, Second, Third, and Fourth Floors of the Rabi Centre are particularly designed to accomodate the latest trends in shoping delight of the new millennium. Its spacious and spectaculars showrooms are arranged in such a symmetry that customers can have equally convenient approach to every corners of the floors. Beautifully tiled and brightly illumintated wide corridors and vast walking spaces or customers give a touch of splendor and elegance to the enviornments. All this is destined to provide real shopping paradise for customers and a heaven of opportunities for investors.

Shopping Paradise

Having the most suitable location, Rabi Centre is a highly recommended place for variety of business activites including Jewelery, Garments, Cloth, Shoes, Leather Products, Cosmetics, Perfumes, Boutiques, Departmental Stores, Crockery, Gift Shops, Flower Shops, Internet Cafes, Computer Based Businesses, Beauty Parlors, Banks, Electronics and any other profitable business of your choice

The first ever ice rink in pakistan will be presented on the top floor of Rabi Centre. An exellent for the community to have fun.

Recreation Facilities

Rabi Centre's top floor includes a olympic size swimming pool, multi-lane bowling alley, kids play area, computer workstations with internet facilities, sitting lounge with the view from the rooftop, fast food, cafeteria, plus much much more.

Rabi Centre Location

CRabi Centre is located at the heart of Lahore on Main Boulevard, the most busiest street in Lahore! Which makes Rabi Centre an ideal place for your business investment.

The Rabi Centre is a prestigious business development, which will consist of 1600 fabulous showrooms and panoramic views perfect for the business community of our new millennium. A number of exceptional features within the building beginning with a complete floor dedicated to car parking at the lower level, centrally air-conditioned, a PA system and finally a closed circuit television system with 24-hour security guards on site. The upper 2 levels will offer the ultimate encounter with fun and play for a clientele of all ages. We have carefully put together an array of entertaining fun activities, including our very own skating rink, multi-lane bowling alleys, swimming pools, fitness centre, midway with play-land for younger children and last but not least a mega FOOD COURT surrounding all amenities.

http://www.rabicentrelahore.com
Sultan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 13th, 2004, 12:13 AM   #2
cntower
Indus Priest King

Likes (Received): 3128

I'm a bit worried about that Ice Rink idea...especially in a city like Lahore...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
cntower no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2004, 12:18 AM   #3
Sultan
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntower
I'm a bit worried about that Ice Rink idea...especially in a city like Lahore...
why is that ?
Old August 13th, 2004, 12:32 AM   #4
cntower
Indus Priest King

Lahore...Extremly Hot...

Ice Rinks...Needs Cool Atmosphere...

Don't see the two mixing very well. I mean I guess it will work but the ice won't be that great. I remember I use to be a big NHL fan when I lived in Toronto; whenever the Leafs played Dallas or L.A. the commentators would always talk about the ice how bad it was.

|
|
Old August 13th, 2004, 08:07 PM   #5
Sultan
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cntower
Lahore...Extremly Hot...

Ice Rinks...Needs Cool Atmosphere...

Don't see the two mixing very well. I mean I guess it will work but the ice won't be that great. I remember I use to be a big NHL fan when I lived in Toronto; whenever the Leafs played Dallas or L.A. the commentators would always talk about the ice how bad it was.
dude.. Dubai is hotter... they have ice rinks !
Old August 13th, 2004, 08:10 PM   #6
HasanB

Likes (Received): 47

there are some very good ice rinks here !! all over the middle east in fact

HasanB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 26th, 2004, 10:21 PM   #7
Sultan
BANNED

HasanB, or anyone from Lahore, what is the update on this mall ??
Old August 26th, 2004, 10:24 PM   #8
Sultan
BANNED

The recent news that i found on this project is ..

Old August 27th, 2004, 12:17 AM   #9
cntower
Indus Priest King

Wow the 3rd floor; what a view!

|
|
Old August 27th, 2004, 12:19 AM   #10
Sultan
BANNED

how many floors will this building be ?
Old August 27th, 2004, 01:45 AM   #11
pakboy
London is London

Likes (Received): 1957

i visited this tower and went passed it many times, construction should be completed this year, thye whole building was made only the glass walls are left to be made and the inside.

my friend brought the first shop in the mall for very cheap when the mall began and now he is getting over 1 crores (100,000 pounds) offers for it.
Old August 27th, 2004, 01:47 AM   #12
pakboy
London is London

if you go to the office which is outside the mall you can get a free cd rom and broushure about the mall.
Old August 27th, 2004, 11:01 AM   #13
Sultan
BANNED

hmm.. the building looks nice..

how big is it ?
Old August 27th, 2004, 12:03 PM   #14
HasanB

Likes (Received): 47

Im not sure exactly but its not more than 7-10 floors i think. I havent been to Lahore sine 2-3 weeks ago so i dont know the current status ... i might be going again soon though. Also one thing that i found interesting here was that their design in their brochure shows that there are escalators going from the outside parking at ground level upto the 2nd floor ... thats an interesting idea,

HasanB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2004, 12:05 PM   #15
Sultan
BANNED

hmm.. it looks like its 5 floors... not more than that.. maybe 6..

how is the structure coming along tho ? does it look good already ? hehe
Old December 15th, 2004, 06:40 PM   #16
pakboy
London is London

LAHORE | Progress News & Updates

the new mcb tower in lahore is complete and here are interior pictures, i will try and get exterior too. karachi mcb tower will be completed soon is well and be the tallest building in pak.

Last edited by OmI92; April 3rd, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
pakboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2004, 07:03 PM   #17
cntower
Indus Priest King

Isn't MCB in Karachi or is there one in Lahore as well?

Anyway would love to see some exterior pictures...

|
|
Old December 15th, 2004, 08:39 PM   #18
pakboy
London is London

well they have a tower in every big city, lahore, isloo, faislabad, pehswar, multan, etc and there HQ in karachi
Old December 15th, 2004, 09:59 PM   #19
zuhahmed

Likes (Received):

wow , this is amazing from inside, btw, what is MCB
Old December 15th, 2004, 10:11 PM   #20
UnitedPakistan
Musharraf Ka Danda!

Likes (Received): 413

Muslim Commercial Bank

If you ever been to Pakistan you would have known that.

ELECTIONS 2008: WE ARE THE ELEMENTS OF CHANGE!
Har waqt hoon mein Pakistan ke liye..
UnitedPakistan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
development, lahore

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: