daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:18 PM   #61
AM2

Likes (Received): 1738

FKebede, I suggest you be careful when you post bs from Ethiopian Herald. I wonder what Zeray was smoking when he wrote this article. Let's recap ... Ethiopia generated $3.32 billion from 886,800 tourists in 2016-17, and by next year they want to increase that number to 1 million visitors and the income to $29.8 billion? They must know some mathematical formula we don't know to make that miracle happen This is why I usually avoid reading Ethiopian Herald articles
AM2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:52 PM   #62
BHL

Likes (Received): 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM2 View Post
FKebede, I suggest you be careful when you post bs from Ethiopian Herald. I wonder what Zeray was smoking when he wrote this article. Let's recap ... Ethiopia generated $3.32 billion from 886,800 tourists in 2016-17, and by next year they want to increase that number to 1 million visitors and the income to $29.8 billion? They must know some mathematical formula we don't know to make that miracle happen This is why I usually avoid reading Ethiopian Herald articles
When you are TPLF Woyane, number is just like their jungle experience. If they said, it is..that's all. While the export income is walking back year after year....their projection is double digit (once they said it..no change no matter what).
BHL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM   #63
gonTe

Likes (Received): 451

What is up market? They seriously need to study their competition. I was not all that well impressed when I traveled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKebede View Post
...According to Gezahegn Abate, Public Relations and International Affairs Director at the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Ethiopians living abroad have built more than 200 luxury hotels in the country making it easier for the country to market itself as an up market tourist destination.

I dont know how feasible that is but I agree it is always good to aim high.

http://allafrica.com/stories/2017101...Aaans%3Aabljpw
gonTe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 10:04 PM   #64
gonTe

Likes (Received): 451

Quote:
Originally Posted by AM2 View Post
The Scots say if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. ምኞት አይከለከልም። ድሃ በህልሙ ቅቤ ይጠጣል ይባላል። ይህ ህዝብ ቅቤ ጠጥቶ ጠጥቶ አቅለሽልሾታል። ከህልሙ የተነሳ ቀን...

AM2 liked this post
gonTe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:05 PM   #65
መጋቢት ፲

Likes (Received): 327

German tourist killed in attack in northern Ethiopia

Quote:
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia (AP) — The German Foreign Ministry confirms that a German national has been killed in an attack in northeastern Ethiopia.

Ethiopia’s state-run news agency says Sunday’s attack occurred near a volcanic lake at Erta Ale in the Afar region. The tourist’s local guide was wounded.

“The two got separated from a group of tourists and were taking photos around when they were shot at by unknown armed men,” the news agency quotes a local official as saying. “We are trying to arrest the perpetrators.”

The German national was not identified.

Ethiopia’s government has blamed attacks on foreign tourists in the area in 2012 and 2007 on neighboring Eritrea, which denied the accusations. The 2012 attack killed two Germans, two Hungarians and an Austrian. The 2007 attack saw five Europeans and 13 Ethiopians kidnapped but released.

The Afar region is popular with researchers and tourists but rebels and bandits also roam the area.
መጋቢት ፲ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:15 PM   #66
መጋቢት ፲

Likes (Received): 327

bad for tourism! It's disgusting and tragic
መጋቢት ፲ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2017, 05:05 AM   #67
Adenagir

Likes (Received): 1369

ከአስጎብኚነት ተነስቶ የአስጎብኚ ድርጅት እስከመክፈት የደረሰው ኢ

Old January 6th, 2018, 02:13 PM   #68
FKebede

Likes (Received): 2037

,,,,ያረመኔ አገር ነውና ያገሬ ሰው ገብር ስራት ግባ ብዬ ብለው እምቢ ብሎ ተጣላኝ። እናንተ ግን በስራት በተገዛ ሰው አሸነፋችሁኝ። እኔን ወደውኝ የተከተሉኝ ሰዎች አንድ እርሳስ ፈርተው ጥለውኝ ሸሹ ፣ ብትቃጥዋቸው ከሮጡ ሰዎች ጋራ አልነበርኹም፣ ጌታ ነኝ መስሎኝ ባልሰላ መድፍ ስታገል ውዬ ነው። ያገሬ ሰው የፈረንጅ ሃይማኖት ይዟል፣ አስልሟል፣ እያለ አስሩን ምክንያት ይሰጠኝ ነበር። እኔ ከከፋሁበት እግዚአብሄር መልካም ይስጠው፣ እንደወደደ ይሁን፣ ቢሰጥኝ ሁሉን ልገዛ ሃሳብ ነበረኝ። እግዚአብሄር ቢነሳኝ ልሞት ሃሳቤ ይህ ነበር።,,,,,,, ዓጼ ቴዎድሮስ ለጀነራል ናፒየር ከላኩት የመጨረሻ ደብዳቤ- መቅደላ።

Adenagir liked this post
FKebede no está en línea   Reply With Quote