daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South East Asia > Singapore Skyscraper Forum > Projects and Construction > Project News and Updates > Completed Projects

Old April 10th, 2005, 02:40 PM   #1
Pengui
Tallest on his iceberg

Likes (Received): 1

D10 | River Valley - RV Suites, Studio 3, Latitude, Zenith, The Mercury, Nathan Suites

STUDIO 3

DEVELOPER: Fortune Development Pte Ltd.
TYPE: 18 storeys condominium development (66 units) with swimming pool and car park.

I found this condo while walking along River Valley Road. I thought it looked good so I decided to have a closer look ^ ^

It happen to be nearly completed, and probably very near from opening. It has no signboard anymore and the name address has not been put on yet, so I had to ask the security guard about the name of the project ^ ^
He also told me that all of the units have been sold already.

You can get a glance of the glass-enclosed swimming pool if you look closely on the right of this last pic ;-) Same style as the one at the Arris or at the Gallery Hotel.

Overall it looks very sleek and elegant ^ ^ So I thought it was worth a thread ;-)

Last edited by Pengui; March 22nd, 2007 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Repairing broken links
Pengui no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old April 11th, 2005, 03:09 AM   #2
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Likes (Received): 38

looks quite nice!

but its going to be finished soon or is practically finished right?

thats the problem with small-scale projects..you dont always hear of them
RafflesCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2005, 05:42 AM   #3
Pengui
Tallest on his iceberg

It's going to be finished soon.
Can't find any relevant info about it on the web, except that it's selling at S$850 psf
Old April 11th, 2005, 06:41 AM   #4
heirloom

Likes (Received): 0

hrmm i saw this a very long time ago in the papers. studio aparmtents for aound 550k i think?
heirloom no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2005, 11:07 AM   #5
heirloom

uh who is that?
Old April 21st, 2005, 05:07 AM   #6
Cliff
Tan

Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by heirloom
yep, just launched last week.
They built it before launching?!
Cliff no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2005, 05:39 AM   #7
heirloom

maybe its a second or third launch or something...
Old April 21st, 2005, 08:11 AM   #8
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff
They built it before launching?!
There are several projects where they seem to build the project first then start selling it.

Orchard-Scotts by Far East has been sitting empty for several years already.
RafflesCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2005, 08:15 AM   #9
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 875

Looks very great!!, I think apart from modernism, there are some Retro feels in it aswell such as the cone-shape pillars on the ground level..

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2005, 11:42 AM   #10
heirloom

retro feel in that orange streak too
Old April 21st, 2005, 11:44 AM   #11
Cliff
Tan

Likes (Received): 11

Yes, amazing base I do I say so myself, very art nouveau.
Cliff no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2005, 11:48 AM   #12
heirloom

when i viewed this project i didnt see that dark reddish brown mosaic clad lobby. i think it was just white. but it seemed the lobby was clad in some metal like titanium though.
Old September 19th, 2005, 04:08 AM   #13
Pengui
Tallest on his iceberg

This building is now finished and occupied, so I guess the thread can be moved out of here ;-)
Old January 10th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #14
spade

designed by Warren Liu of WOW Architects, should see some of the other projects. Same guy who did the "Water Place"

www.wowarchitects.com
spade no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2007, 09:22 AM   #15
jrdl

Latitude - formerly Dragon View Park.

CONDOS GALORE: CapitaLand is planning several launches this year, including residences on the collective sale sites of Dragon View Park (above) in River Valley and Silver Tower in Cairnhill.

PRICES of luxury homes may have surged last year, but CapitaLand is banking on them rising even further this year.

The developer plans to launch up to 1,200 new homes this year, of which about 80 per cent, or as many as 960 units, will be in the high-end segment.

By the end of the year, CapitaLand expects most high-end homes to reach average prices of between $1,800 per sq ft (psf) and $2,500 psf, Ms Patricia Chia, chief executive of CapitaLand Residential Singapore, said yesterday.

Ms Chia even expects a few 'super luxury' developments to command more than $3,000 psf as an average price.

CapitaLand itself has at least two developments in the pipeline that can be classified in the 'super luxury' category, she said.

These are the Orchard Turn condominium above Orchard MRT Station and another at the former ANA Hotel site at 1 Nassim Hill.

'Within what we have today, I would say that Orchard Turn and the ANA Hotel site will fall into this category of super luxury,' said Ms Chia. 'This is because the location is very unique, the address is a very desired one.'

Most importantly, these homes are 'very limited edition, we're talking about very few units in the market'.

The Orchard Turn condominium is expected to have about 170 units, while the ANA Hotel site will host 'way below 100 units'.

To date, only a handful of units at two upscale projects - Marina Bay Residences and St Regis Residences - have breached the price level of $3,000 psf.

CapitaLand's most expensive unit on a psf basis - a home at Scotts HighPark - went for only $2,500 psf.

Apart from these two developments, CapitaLand has lined up other projects for launch soon.

These include new residences on the collective sale sites of Dragon View Park in River Valley and Silver Tower in Cairnhill.

The developer is also ready to launch a new condominium in Meyer Road, built on the former Meyer Tower/First Mansion sites that were bought by DBS Land in 1999, before it merged with Pidemco Land to form CapitaLand.

CapitaLand expects to launch between 1,000 and 1,200 new homes in total this year - around 25 per cent more than the total number it sold last year.

The developer sold 954 units last year for a total of $1.23 billion, up from 882 units worth $1.09 billion in 2005.

Only 11.6 per cent of its total stock remains unsold, said Ms Chia.

The counters of CapitaLand and its group of real estate investment trusts went up yesterday following the media conference.

CapitaLand shares gained 25 cents to close at $6.90, while CapitaCommercial Trust units rose 15 cents to close at $2.74.

Units of CapitaMall Trust went up four cents to $3.28, and those of CapitaRetail China Trust rose 14 cents to close at $2.91.

Ascott Residence Trust was the only CapitaLand-related Reit to close lower. Its units eased one cent to close at $1.74.

fiochan@sph.com.sg
jrdl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2007, 11:16 AM   #16
arthur
Savills Realtor

the showflat is at the vacant land opposite The Cosmopolitan.
Old March 19th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #17
studio3

Hi,

Studio 3, Shanghai Road

Need to know what is a reasonable price to pay for the following 2 bedroom units on the lowest floor of Studio 3? These are both 883 square feet built-in area, and the rest are patio area.

1) 1,485 sq ft (883 sf built in)

2) 1,302 sq ft (883 sf built in)

I am confused as to how to calculate price per square foot (psf) when it comes to units with large patios or balconies.

Also, any potential price appreciation? Seeing as how there will be new launches very nearby around the area. Or will the noisy construction work devalue the price of Studio 3?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!
studio3 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 05:10 AM   #18
reneewy

you might want to look at shanghai one brand new coming up on same road. the last done price is still below 1000
reneewy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2007, 11:26 AM   #19
arthur
Savills Realtor

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneewy View Post
you might want to look at shanghai one brand new coming up on same road. the last done price is still below 1000
i hv offer of $1050 psf.
Old March 25th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #20
studio3

Thanks reneewy but I don't really like the location nor the looks/finishing of Shanghai One.

What I am trying to find out is, how much $$ value should I put on the PES. Because I am trying to compare the $psf price of one unit with a large PES vs. one without the PES. The one with large PES obviously has a much lower $psf. But that is misleading because it is not built-in area.

For example, there was a 1,400 square feet unit at Aspen Heights going for $1.26 million. Sounds cheap, but actually 1,400 square feet area includes a large PES. So I would like to find out if this kind of unit is worth it or not but I don't know how to calculate the value of PES. Same with this one at Studio 3.

Anyone knows?
studio3 no está en línea   Reply With Quote