daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas > Under Construction

Old April 21st, 2014, 02:55 AM   #3521
<leisure>

Likes (Received): 829

Quote:
Originally Posted by <leisure> View Post

credit to owner
Flood lights on for graveyard shift.
Quote:

Minho Letada
People park their cars here briefly to take pictures.
Quote:

credits to owner
Gen Ad seating

Philippine Arena Ciudad de Victoria Iglesia Ni Cristo CDV #IglesiaNiCristo #INC100 #countdowntothecentennial Bocaue Bulacan Manila

will101 liked this post
<leisure> no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old April 21st, 2014, 11:01 AM   #3522
aaronownsyou

Likes (Received): 0

Hi, guys. I'm new here, but I've been following this thread ever since. Please allow me to go off-topic as I state my observation. There are A LOT -- and I mean A LOT -- of unrelated posts here like the unity games of your church, a tweet from a fake ABS-CBN account, a wall of photos unrelated to the Philippine Arena, and, heck, even a play (let me also point out that there are more related posts than the unrelated ones). I understand your optimism, but could you please avoid doing that. We are in a Philippine Arena thread (and an international thread, too) and unrelated posts have no place here. Don't go agent on me and say things like: "If you don't like the post, just ignore it" or "You're just a hater of our church". Ignoring unrelated posts is like avoiding a problem -- and I don't avoid problems. I solve them. I am also not a hater of your church. In fact, I admire your church's initiative of building an arena.

That ends my observation. I think we're all old and mature enough to handle constructive criticisms.
aaronownsyou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2014, 06:04 PM   #3523
dande

Likes (Received): 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronownsyou View Post
Hi, guys. I'm new here, but I've been following this thread ever since. Please allow me to go off-topic as I state my observation. There are A LOT -- and I mean A LOT -- of unrelated posts here like the unity games of your church, a tweet from a fake ABS-CBN account, a wall of photos unrelated to the Philippine Arena, and, heck, even a play (let me also point out that there are more related posts than the unrelated ones). I understand your optimism, but could you please avoid doing that. We are in a Philippine Arena thread (and an international thread, too) and unrelated posts have no place here. Don't go agent on me and say things like: "If you don't like the post, just ignore it" or "You're just a hater of our church". Ignoring unrelated posts is like avoiding a problem -- and I don't avoid problems. I solve them. I am also not a hater of your church. In fact, I admire your church's initiative of building an arena.

That ends my observation. I think we're all old and mature enough to handle constructive criticisms.

I agree.
dande no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2014, 06:18 PM   #3524
Awsat

Likes (Received): 1029

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronownsyou View Post

Thank you for your concerns..I think you had a valid and fair observations.
But, we are doing our best we can to stay focus on the main topic.
If you had noticed, we are trying to police our ranks here by advising others..
There are other newbies here who still do not know the rules..but are being advised right away.

Please note that just like any other thread, this PA thread is being monitored by the Moderation Team.
They are active and fair and they know when to step in - to moderate the thread if necessary.

Most OT posted here, are just momentary.. they come in the form of 'news flash' or 'announcement'
and are not a subject of extensive discussions.. Some OT here are for 'Read Only' and are not being replied.
But some OT are posted by troll.

The INC Unity Games is one primary reason why this Sports Complex is being built.
So we can not avoid an occasional and momentary discussion about it, but please note that,
it is not being discussed extensively.

Last edited by Awsat; April 21st, 2014 at 10:05 PM.
Awsat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2014, 11:36 PM   #3525
izakyakov

Likes (Received): 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainpinoy View Post
requote............

From the pictures above, you will notice that the beauty of PA is not only focused on one side or angle. If someone wants to see the "cuteness" and "twist" of this structure, he or she must encircle the area. It's really awesome to see the PA in it's entirety. This mega building can also offer you different appearances for night viewing and day viewing. The bright reflection of the sunlight to the building during daytime is too much different from the wholesomeness of different electronic lights and LEDs that illuminate the PA during nighttime. Can't wait to see this Mega Arena on it's complete and grandeur form. This is really a masterpiece, this is truly wonderful.
Old April 22nd, 2014, 06:39 PM   #3526
chestersim

Likes (Received): 59

OT:
i dont want to sound unrespectful here. but clearly its ironic that some people here didnt read a recent post of aaronownsyou. as far as your post looks related to PA, there might be even a BETTER thread for your concern:

heres a thread for Iglesia ni Cristo (INC) in Philippine Forums: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...77283&page=622
chestersim no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:52 AM   #3527
Ezekiel071397

hi everyone.... can i ask where can i find any thread about the stadium or even a PSC???

Last edited by Ezekiel071397; Yesterday at 11:26 AM.
Ezekiel071397 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:27 AM   #3528
Ezekiel071397

hi every one any new thread picture for PA???

HI IM EZEKIEL IM A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER
Ezekiel071397 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #3529
Awsat

Likes (Received): 1029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel071397 View Post
hi every one any new thread picture for PA???
HI IM EZEKIEL IM A SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER
Hello Ezekiel.... Welcome to the Forum
I'm sorry that I could not understand your Sign Language..
Enjoy your stay.. and you can visit the Local Thread for PA and PS here:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1434357
Just go to the last page to get the latest updates if available.
Save or Bookmark the page so you can access it easily.
Also don't forget to read some important forum info here:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1484196

Last edited by Awsat; Yesterday at 11:36 PM.
Awsat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:19 AM   #3530
<leisure>

Quote:

Nathan Alibadbad and his Mom
--
Quote:
You can go here too (outside the wall).
Strictly off limits inside PA for persons without prior authorization.
Liability claims insurance forbids contractors to allow non-crews from entering the work site.

Becky Mariano

Philippine Arena Ciudad de Victoria Iglesia Ni Cristo CDV #IglesiaNiCristo #INC100 #countdowntothecentennial Bocaue Bulacan Manila
Old Today, 12:25 AM   #3531
<leisure>

Quote:

thanks to owner
Awesome!
--
Quote:

Norlan Silao
The pleasing eye candy colors bouncing off the white paint of PA at dusk.

Old Today, 12:31 AM   #3532
<leisure>

Quote:
Nice to know we have co-forumer brothers that are technically expert in the field of construction.

The ff photos consist of the air conditioning system of PA placed at different sections of the utility building.
It would be nice to have a general idea about those sections and parts.

thanks to owner

Tags
arena, metro manila, philippines