daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Caucasus Forum > Georgia / საქართველო

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #21
Svanidze93
Registered User
 
Svanidze93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 539
Likes (Received): 310

Opening ceremony
12/05






















Svanidze93 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old May 13th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #22
Urbanmetro
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 200
Likes (Received): 152

Marco Mengoni comes to Malmo




Marco Mengoni to conquer Europe, via Eurovision song contest. The winner of Sanremo is already in Malmo, Sweden, where between 14 and 16 May will host the semi-finals (the finale is scheduled Saturday, May 18) of the international song contest. His first thought is to try the stage and the sound: so you do not just come in cold lands Swedish rushed to the Arena to try "the Essential" with which he presents in the race. The Eurovision song contest is the biggest musical event in the world, with the participation of 39 countries, it is estimated that there will be over 250 million viewers that follow the final, and our Mengoni between participants of an answer comes through loud huge thank you to the success of his latest album, # Prontoacorrere which has sold over 100 thousand copies in Italy and entered the charts in Switzerland and Belgium.
The winner of the third edition of X Factor Italy must guard against competition from Cascada with "Glorious", the only song of the 39 in competition to have already hit the European top 10, the song "You" by Robin Stjernberg that has already reached the 39th position in the Billboard top 100 songs of Europe's most downloaded. Record holders at home then the Montenegrins See Who ft. Nina Zizic with "Igranka", the Hungarian Bye Alex "Kedvesém", "Eg to lif" of Eithor Ingi (Iceland), "Birds" by Anouk (Netherlands), "Alchohol is free "Koza Show Agathonas ft (Greece). And 'considered fearsome "What if" Dina Garipova (Russia), destined to climb the charts in Europe.
Urbanmetro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #23
Svanidze93
Registered User
 
Svanidze93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 539
Likes (Received): 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanmetro View Post
Marco Mengoni comes to Malmo




Marco Mengoni to conquer Europe, via Eurovision song contest. The winner of Sanremo is already in Malmo, Sweden, where between 14 and 16 May will host the semi-finals (the finale is scheduled Saturday, May 18) of the international song contest. His first thought is to try the stage and the sound: so you do not just come in cold lands Swedish rushed to the Arena to try "the Essential" with which he presents in the race. The Eurovision song contest is the biggest musical event in the world, with the participation of 39 countries, it is estimated that there will be over 250 million viewers that follow the final, and our Mengoni between participants of an answer comes through loud huge thank you to the success of his latest album, # Prontoacorrere which has sold over 100 thousand copies in Italy and entered the charts in Switzerland and Belgium.
The winner of the third edition of X Factor Italy must guard against competition from Cascada with "Glorious", the only song of the 39 in competition to have already hit the European top 10, the song "You" by Robin Stjernberg that has already reached the 39th position in the Billboard top 100 songs of Europe's most downloaded. Record holders at home then the Montenegrins See Who ft. Nina Zizic with "Igranka", the Hungarian Bye Alex "Kedvesém", "Eg to lif" of Eithor Ingi (Iceland), "Birds" by Anouk (Netherlands), "Alchohol is free "Koza Show Agathonas ft (Greece). And 'considered fearsome "What if" Dina Garipova (Russia), destined to climb the charts in Europe.
Sorry, but it's thread about Georgia on Eurovision, not about Italy
__________________

Galandar, Urbanmetro liked this post
Svanidze93 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #24
Urbanmetro
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 200
Likes (Received): 152

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svanidze93 View Post
Sorry, but it's thread about Georgia on Eurovision, not about Italy
sorry
Urbanmetro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #25
Svanidze93
Registered User
 
Svanidze93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 539
Likes (Received): 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbanmetro View Post
sorry
It's ok
Svanidze93 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2013, 08:25 PM   #26
Svanidze93
Registered User
 
Svanidze93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 539
Likes (Received): 310

We are in the final!

Svanidze93 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #27
Nicosiaworldcapital
Registered User
 
Nicosiaworldcapital's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 984
Likes (Received): 507

GEORGIA did you like the Greek song??? What is your opinion about it??



Nicosiaworldcapital no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #28
Kokoity
Abkhazia is georgian
 
Kokoity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,033
Likes (Received): 324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicosiaworldcapital View Post
GEORGIA did you like the Greek song??? What is your opinion about it??



I like it! It´s a funny song
Kokoity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eurovision, malmö, sweden

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu