SkyscraperCity Forum banner

POLAND | Polska

237K views 595 replies 149 participants last post by  Ron Zuchorsky 
#1 ·
[Wroclaw] 'Pasaz Grunwaldzki' project under const.

Big shopping mall under const. in the Wroclaw city center.

photos posted by @Rafis:

See less See more
#84 ·
Thomas.P said:
The first projet is realy nice. How high will this buildings be ?

How many peopel can take this Stadium ?
Well, about Center South, the project I showed you is just supposed to be a source of inspiration for city planners, who are going to develop the real project during this year. Actually our President wants those skyscrapers planned to be higher, than in presented project. Furthermore, there is no height restriction in that region, so they can build them waaay up and in unlimited quantities. :cheers:

these are the other projects, which came 2nd and 3rd in the competition:

About the stadium, it's going to be 35-40 thousand seat. The only condition is for Ukraine and Poland to get to host 2012 soccer world championchips. Keeping the thumbs... :)

#88 ·
Hi everyine, I like the projects very much. Poland is become very modern very fast. I travel there often, and I remember how much different it was just 10 years ago. But now, I hear that the pay in place like Warsawa is getting near in the west. I know it will take more time, but soon it will be very good. And other places too, but the buildings are nice.

#89 ·
Stanimir said:
Hi everyine, I like the projects very much. Poland is become very modern very fast. I travel there often, and I remember how much different it was just 10 years ago. But now, I hear that the pay in place like Warsawa is getting near in the west. I know it will take more time, but soon it will be very good. And other places too, but the buildings are nice.
thanx man :cheers:

#90 ·
Stanimir said:
When you come again, dont miss Wroclaw ;) :cheers1:

#94 ·
POZNAN

New renders of Andersia Tower- height about 93m to the roof and 106,5m with the mast(construction on the roof):

"Zero level" is completed:

The general contractor of the above-ground part of Andersia Tower is Hochtief Polska - they should start soon(august/september)

#96 ·
Yes, Andersia Tower is quite near Stary Browar(Old Brewery) - about 50m:)

And hear are some photos of construction(earth works) of Second part of Old Brewery Shopping, Art and Business Centre in POZNAN (29 July)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.