daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Kerala > Calicut

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old July 26th, 2008, 09:54 AM   #2361
skumarvclt
Satheesh Kumar

Likes (Received): 94

Sterling Apartment , East Hill Calicut, 11 f, update

[IMG]http://i38.************/aoq72w.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i33.************/29w2ttj.jpg[/IMG]

Success belongs to those persons who believe in the beauty of their dreamz
skumarvclt no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2008, 02:00 PM   #2362
kmnarendran

Likes (Received): 7

Dear Sanju palayat.
your photographs of RITZ MARINA is superlative!
I sincerely wonder whether the new image of Calicut properly reaches the right destination, the I.T.Companies the world around. Recently I had a discussion with the Directors of an IT organization of Chennai who are keen to start their branch at Calicut. But they are not yet aware of the changes that are taking place here. It seems our city Calicut needs some P.R.propaganda. I appreciate your attempts in this line.
kmnarendran no está en línea  
Old July 26th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #2363
gopinath85

Likes (Received): 38

ritz marina

happy to see this type of high rises in our city
sanju chetta u said about ellizium court which one is the first 20 storied project in calicut but please dont forgot about leo paradise from the same galaxy. leo was the first 15 storied project in calicut
so next......... 30, 35
gopinath85 no está en línea  
Old July 26th, 2008, 02:26 PM   #2364
gopinath85

Likes (Received): 38

coupon retail space

coupon retailers are going to launch their discount showroom in calicut it is comming in mavoor road shop has 40,000 sg feet area

i dont know the exact location but i heard a hypermarket is going to open in leader mall
gopinath85 no está en línea  
Old July 26th, 2008, 02:28 PM   #2365
sanjupalayat
Calicut

Likes (Received): 3080

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopinath85 View Post
happy to see this type of high rises in our city
sanju chetta u said about ellizium court which one is the first 20 storied project in calicut but please dont forgot about leo paradise from the same galaxy. leo was the first 15 storied project in calicut
so next......... 30, 35
Galaxy builders introduces everything to calicut.....but they are very very slow.....hope u know that they hav anounced leoparadise project way back in 2003....it took 5 years for the project to complete....when we compare it wid malabar ( cityscape-within one year 15 floors complete)....

Last edited by sanjupalayat; July 26th, 2008 at 02:38 PM.
sanjupalayat no está en línea  
Old July 26th, 2008, 02:35 PM   #2366
sanjupalayat
Calicut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmnarendran View Post
Dear Sanju palayat.
your photographs of RITZ MARINA is superlative!
I sincerely wonder whether the new image of Calicut properly reaches the right destination, the I.T.Companies the world around. Recently I had a discussion with the Directors of an IT organization of Chennai who are keen to start their branch at Calicut. But they are not yet aware of the changes that are taking place here. It seems our city Calicut needs some P.R.propaganda. I appreciate your attempts in this line.
Mr KMNarendran...first of all thanking u for ur compliment....and about marketing calicut as an IT Destination....for that GOK has to open their eyes...i think now gok is atleast considering calicut as a potential destination..hope u know about the IT parks goin to come up at calicut....so letz see wat will happen in the coming years... try to contribute to the thread and make it active.....hope u r from calicut.....
Old July 26th, 2008, 02:40 PM   #2367
skumarvclt
Satheesh Kumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by gopinath85 View Post
coupon retailers are going to launch their discount showroom in calicut it is comming in mavoor road shop has 40,000 sg feet area

i dont know the exact location but i heard a hypermarket is going to open in leader mall
No gopinath , i think it is coming next to Darussalam Complex on Mavoor road, i saw their big hoarding infront of the building

Old July 26th, 2008, 02:52 PM   #2368
skumarvclt
Satheesh Kumar

Paramount airways comes to Calicut

Paramount Airways today launched its daily first flight from Chennnai to Tiruchirapalli. The company is planning to add four more new destinations by end of this year which will connect Chennai.

Speaking to reporters about airline's expansion plan, M Thiagarajan, managing director, Paramount Airways said that by end of this year, the airline is planning to launch services connecting Chennai with Calicut, Thiruvananthapuram, Pune, and Mumbai.

By 2010, the it will also start a service from Chennai to North East. He added, by 2011 Paramount's first international flight will be launched.

Old July 26th, 2008, 02:59 PM   #2369
skumarvclt
Satheesh Kumar

CIA

Old July 26th, 2008, 03:11 PM   #2370
sanjupalayat
Calicut

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumarvclt View Post

Those where good ones.....coz it was taken by me 1 year back....
Old July 26th, 2008, 07:50 PM   #2371
kmnarendran

dear readers,
Calicut's growth as an educational destination, though remarkable, has not been properly highlighted. After NITand IIM now we have a school of mathematics and a hospitality institute. The zoological survey of india is going to start functioning in a big way. I think skyscrapercity is the right place to share information about all these in detail. I know readers have sufficient details and photographs on the topic.
Sanju, hope you are listening.....
Old July 26th, 2008, 09:34 PM   #2372
sanjupalayat
Calicut

Quote:
dear readers,
Calicut's growth as an educational destination, though remarkable, has not been properly highlighted. After NITand IIM now we have a school of mathematics and a hospitality institute. The zoological survey of india is going to start functioning in a big way. I think skyscrapercity is the right place to share information about all these in detail. I know readers have sufficient details and photographs on the topic.
Sanju, hope you are listening.....
Dear KM Narendran, think i doin my level best to highlight our calicut....when u go through the whole thread....hope u will get a general idea of wat is happening in calicut....apart from that wat should i do..can u plz make it clear...
Old July 27th, 2008, 08:56 AM   #2373
Aslesh
Aslesh Rajan K

Likes (Received): 6357

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjupalayat View Post
Dear KM Narendran, think i doin my level best to highlight our calicut....when u go through the whole thread....hope u will get a general idea of wat is happening in calicut....apart from that wat should i do..can u plz make it clear...
Ni angere pedippikkalledey. He just told his opinion. He wants you to highlight calicut as an educational destination.
Old July 27th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #2374
kmnarendran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjupalayat View Post
Dear Sanju,

Yes Sanju, u r doing your best. I have no doubt about it.

I was just suggesting a topic for our common discussion. Calicut is fast emerging as an educational destination, and this will give impetus to the growth of the city. IIM, NIT, CWRDM, Medical,engineering, and law colleges etc are already here and all set to grow further. Very soon The institute of Mathematics and Hospitality Institute will start functioning.
I think these institutions will bring bring lot of people from many parts of india to our city in the next 2-3 yrs. This influx will give the city a cosmopoliton look.
These are the aspects that i wanted to put forward for our common discussion.
Old July 27th, 2008, 02:49 PM   #2375
Ranjith Abraham

Likes (Received): 61

What should be the items we need to focuss

Quote:
Dear Sanju,

Yes Sanju, u r doing your best. I have no doubt about it.

I was just suggesting a topic for our common discussion. Calicut is fast emerging as an educational destination, and this will give impetus to the growth of the city. IIM, NIT, CWRDM, Medical,engineering, and law colleges etc are already here and all set to grow further. Very soon The institute of Mathematics and Hospitality Institute will start functioning.
I think these institutions will bring bring lot of people from many parts of india to our city in the next 2-3 yrs. This influx will give the city a cosmopoliton look.
These are the aspects that i wanted to put forward for our common discussion.
Hi Narendran,As far as from your posts above we think you are more related to the IT industries corporate affairs.So it will be a welcome move from you, if you could let us know what we need to project about our city, like what agenda needed.Please let us know what are your expectations from the forum to make it attractive to the IT folks also.We welcome your suggestions in that matter.Thanks Ranjith
Ranjith Abraham no está en línea  
Old July 27th, 2008, 07:33 PM   #2376
sanjupalayat
Calicut

IT MAJORS TO ENTER CALICUT

METRO MANORAMA REPORTS

NASSCOM FOR A SUMMIT AT CALICUT VERY SOON. HR OFFICIALS FROM MORE THAN 30 COMPANIES WILL PARTICIPATE IN THE SUMMIT, WHICH CAN OCCUR IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST OR SEPTEMBER.

Last edited by sanjupalayat; July 27th, 2008 at 07:41 PM.
Old July 27th, 2008, 07:42 PM   #2377
sanjupalayat
Calicut

Old July 28th, 2008, 05:18 AM   #2378
hsnse
Mysticism of the East

Likes (Received): 219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh SM View Post
Hnse,

All weather port is one which can function during the entire year. Similar to our current cochin port.
Alrite, thanx Rajesh. I was only wondering, if Beypore was going to have a container terminal.

Meanwhile, great news about the NASSCOM summit.
hsnse no está en línea  
Old July 28th, 2008, 07:26 AM   #2379
Rajesh SM

Likes (Received): 2846

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsnse View Post
Alrite, thanx Rajesh. I was only wondering, if Beypore was going to have a container terminal.
hnse,
You mean a set up like ones coming in Vallarpadam and Vizhinjam?
Rajesh SM está en línea ahora  
Old July 28th, 2008, 09:27 AM   #2380
skumarvclt
Satheesh Kumar

Sanju chetta, your posting based on Metro Manorama Report is Fantastic, Our city may be late in catching IT Sector , but will be latest in all respects

Closed Thread