search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Mixed-Developments

Mixed-Developments completed, refurbished and ongoing mixed-developments projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 24th, 2005, 11:39 AM   #121
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..

Likes (Received): 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong

Zahirnya > The Privilege Card is free (but you need to sign up) when you buy a normal RM8 ticket (for Malaysians only). It is RM15 for foreigners but no card
i think i should renewed mine. maybe i should go this week ler. is it still valid ?

Sponsored Links
Old May 24th, 2005, 11:46 AM   #122
szehoong
M O D E R A T O R

Likes (Received): 1812

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa???
i think i should renewed mine. maybe i should go this week ler. is it still valid ?

Eh.....I just said that they are not running the promo anymore mah ( 2 posts above ).....so no renewal also loh
Old May 24th, 2005, 11:56 AM   #123
ZaHiRnYa???

Quote:
Originally Posted by szehoong
Eh.....I just said that they are not running the promo anymore mah ( 2 posts above ).....so no renewal also loh
Didn't realised ler
Old June 20th, 2005, 07:02 AM   #124
ZaHiRnYa???

Old June 20th, 2005, 07:03 AM   #125
ZaHiRnYa???

Old June 20th, 2005, 07:13 AM   #126
ZaHiRnYa???

Old August 12th, 2005, 02:46 AM   #127
nazrey

Likes (Received): 10452

Master plan

nazrey está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2005, 05:44 AM   #128
D_Y2k.2^

Likes (Received): 310

nice Nazrey.
So is this project still moving?
D_Y2k.2^ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2005, 05:48 AM   #129
ZaHiRnYa???

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Y2k.2^
nice Nazrey.
So is this project still moving?
Still ongoing..you can see the construction is going everywhere on the project site
Old August 12th, 2005, 05:49 AM   #130
D_Y2k.2^

Wah!Cepat kamu reply!
cool!But ur updated pic looks like kena abandoned again ler.scared me only
Old August 12th, 2005, 05:55 AM   #131
ZaHiRnYa???

no ler...not abandoned. dont worry
Old August 30th, 2005, 11:34 PM   #132
nazrey

New residential launches in KL a boon for real estate market

CITY living is becoming trendy again, going by the number of new residential launches underway and planned within the Kuala Lumpur city centre and its peripherals.

A bustling city life will be a boon for the real estate market as more residences and related infrastructures needed to be built to accommodate the growing demand, especially from the young professionals who want to be among the chic city dwellers.

Most of the growing city populace are keen to take advantage of the conveniences available to them, including the improving infrastructure network and the proximity to their workplace.

Quite a number of high-end residential developments, especially luxurious condominiums, are underway and they have reportedly turned in pretty good sales.

The strong take-up of these residences is a sign of the people’s changing lifestyle and higher affluence. These condominiums do not come cheap but have prices from RM500 to more than RM1,000 per sq ft (psf).

If the pricing of the residential component of the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC) project, The Binjai, is an indication of present times, the asking prices of RM1,200 to RM1,300 psf have definitely set the benchmark for luxurious city living right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. With the smallest unit starting from 2,300 sq ft and the biggest being 7,000 sq ft, the condominiums will be priced from a whopping RM2.8mil.

Most of the ongoing developments in Kuala Lumpur, especially around the KLCC precincts, are residential projects as developers are still cautious of moving into the office sector due to an overhang in office space.

However, there are signs that demand for grade A office space is showing a comeback and this will get office projects moving again.

The developer of CapSquare, Capital Square Sdn Bhd, sees it is timely to get its project going again after putting it on hold for the last five years. Capital Square is a subsidiary of Bandar Raya Developments Bhd.

The integrated mixed-use development kicked off in the early 1990s and the first office tower, Menara Multi-Purpose, was completed in 1994. The residential component was supposed to be launched in 1999 but the plan was deferred when the regional financial crisis hit the country then.

Bandar Raya group general manager for marketing and sales Rohan Cavaliero said the plans were sent back to the drawing board for redesigning and the result was the market-driven products that would better meet the needs of the more discerning and sophisticated buyers of today.

Based on the response for the first block of CapSquare Residences at its recent launch, where sales topped more than RM100mil, the project has attracted quite a good following.

''Quite a number of corporate buyers have also shown interest in the four signature office buildings in CapSquare. Construction of the project is expected to kick off in the first quarter next year for completion in two years''

Expressing confidence for both the residential and office components, he said: ''Besides being a premier business and residential address, CapSquare will also be the happening hub offering an array of new lifestyle excitements for the business community and residents here.''
Old August 30th, 2005, 11:38 PM   #133
nazrey

CapSquare designs an integrated community for urbanites
August, 22 2005
Capital living By Chris Prasad

Set against the backdrop of the Kuala Lumpur city’s Heritage Row near the Golden Triangle hotspot, the recently unveiled CapSquare Residences offers a unique location that takes advantage of the city’s business activities as well as its nightlife.

Designed as the only fully residential component within the 15.2-acre CapSquare integrated development - situated as an island bounded by Jalan Dang Wangi, Jalan Ampang and Jalan Munshi Abdullah - the 36-storey project will be at the heart of a development that includes a 300m Parisian-styled boulevard, a retail mall, and office blocks.

“The CapSquare Residences aims to provide occupants with a buzzing and thriving community outside the sanctuary of their homes; one that will incorporate all the important aspects of urban living,” said Rohan Cavaliero, BRDB’s group general manager.

“It is a place for those whose lifestyles revolve around the city.”

Inspired by the concept of New York City’s Manhattan lifestyle, CapSquare Residences will provide spectacular views of the KL skyline to the northeast and lush greenery of the Bukit Nanas forest reserve to the east.

Coming in built-up sizes ranging from 1,072sq ft to 6,756sq ft, the 180 units in the block are officially tagged at RM450psf.

However, during the project’s soft launch last weekend, discounts were offered to early buyers that brought down the average value to RM400psf. The result of the strategy, together with the availability of two show apartments, managed to secure for BRDB some RM102 million from the sale of 60 per cent of the units.

“We were very surprised with the response ... it surpassed our target. It is encouraging to see that the idea of CapSquare appeals to the people,” Cavaliero said.

The two- to four-bedroom standard condos and penthouses in CapSquare Residences will come in a staggering 30 different layouts, each featuring a maid’s room, powder room, wet and dry kitchens, utility area and a yard.

They will be equipped with marble and timber strip flooring, air-conditioning throughout the unit (except the maid’s room, kitchen and yard) and hot water system.

In terms of security, there will be a card access system, intercom and basic smart home system in all units.

Residents will also be able to enjoy amenities such as a designer swimming pool with a BBQ area, two heated outdoor jacuzzis, gym, aerobics room, sauna, squash courts and children’s indoor and outdoor play areas. To maintain the facilities, BRDB will levy owners a monthly service charge of RM0.25psf.

“Being the first offering in the CapSquare masterplan, this block of condos is very important to us as it will set the standard for the rest of the development,” Cavaliero said.

Next year, he said a second tower of 27 storeys accommodating serviced residences will be launched, offering smaller units and “different market positioning”.

Also slated to be offered will be CapSquare’s signature office space located in four blocks. Prices for this component have yet to be finalised.

The most compelling feature of CapSquare, Cavaliero said, will be the 300m boulevard running the stretch of the development.

Described as the “soul” of the area, it will host roadside retailers, al fresco cafes and restaurants that will attract patrons from all over the city.

“It will be what we call ‘organised chaos’. This truly will become a place to work, live, play and shop, and I think the idea will appeal to many urbanites,” said Cavaliero.

In its entirety, CapSquare will accommodate 3.8 million square feet of built-up space. To be completed within the next two years, its gross development value is estimated at RM1.2 billion.
Old August 31st, 2005, 12:02 AM   #134
nazrey

CapSquare AB

CapSquare Boulevard

CapSquare Retail

Old August 31st, 2005, 06:58 AM   #135
D_Y2k.2^

thanks for the update Naz.Somehow the last few pics reminds me of Midvalley
Old September 24th, 2005, 08:51 PM   #136
3metil

Likes (Received): 0

the new condominium in klcc design by norman foster & partner
more info
http://www.troika.com.my/
3metil no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2005, 09:27 PM   #137
SEED

Likes (Received): 6

3metil.. we already hav a thread for Troika.. its at the Pangsapuri thread
SEED no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2005, 06:56 AM   #138
weiaze

Likes (Received): 130

OT: Posting attachments

Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know why I can't post any attachments?

TQ
weiaze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2005, 08:41 AM   #139
hypermount

Likes (Received): 22

Admin turned off the feature.. you can host your pics on a remote server.

Try this.. it's easy - no need to create an account

http://www.imageshack.us/
hypermount no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2005, 03:46 PM   #140
nazrey

Constructions site