daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Photography, Heritage and Architecture

Photography, Heritage and Architecture Participate in the FPC, the weekly Filipino Photo Contest



Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM   #12441
mrniceguys18
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 46
Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by feejeeleecious View Post
ask q lng po kung san lokal eto

ano po ba talaga hehe
mrniceguys18 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old Yesterday, 05:11 PM   #12442
Awsat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,601
Likes (Received): 1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by feejeeleecious View Post
ask q lng po kung san lokal eto
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhan View Post
I guess it's Mandaluyong po
I think you are correct dhan.
There is no other that is similar to it.
http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=14...27075&z=20&m=h

So feejee is the one who requested last week for Mandaluyong interior.
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...ostcount=12353
and still feejee is the one who provide us now the pic.. thank you feejee..
thanks also dhan..
Awsat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM   #12443
quaffle
Registered User
 
quaffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 156
Likes (Received): 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsat View Post
I think you are correct dhan. There is no other that is similar to it. http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=14...27075&z=20&m=h So feejee is the one who requested last week for Mandaluyong interior. http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpo...ostcount=12353 and still feejee is the one who provide us now the pic.. thank you feejee.. thanks also dhan..
Really? Hmmm, I remember that pic is a Pasugo cover, and on page 3, it says it was taken from Sto. Tomas, Pampanga- otherwise my memory is failing me.
quaffle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM   #12444
Awsat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,601
Likes (Received): 1030

Quote:
Originally Posted by quaffle View Post
Really? Hmmm, I remember that pic is a Pasugo cover, and on page 3, it says it was taken from Sto. Tomas, Pampanga- otherwise my memory is failing me.
It is October 2004 issue Volume 56
I have it with me right now, but no description at all from cover to cover.
But the pic here is very clear, and even the windows matches the exterior photos that we'd already seen. It is EVM who is presiding on the pic.
Awsat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM   #12445
quaffle
Registered User
 
quaffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 156
Likes (Received): 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awsat View Post
It is October 2004 issue Volume 56 I have it with me right now, but no description at all from cover to cover. But the pic here is very clear, and even the windows matches the exterior photos that we'd already seen. It is EVM who is presiding on the pic.
Ooopss. My bad
quaffle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM   #12446
Awsat
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,601
Likes (Received): 1030

It's ok, memory lapse happens to everyone..
Let me see if I could scan a clear copy tomorrow.
It is the first interior pic of Mandaluyong chapel here.. courtesy of feejee.
Awsat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:43 AM   #12447
<leisure>
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 663
Likes (Received): 829


Lyndon Pedrosa


Ryan Rima - DZEM 954Khz
This is the initial shot of the crowd before the start of the program.

Welcome Kapatid Ko!
A gathering to "welcome" those who signified their intention to join the Iglesia ni Cristo. The program was done in the MOA Arena, Pasay City.
__________________

Philippine Arena Ciudad de Victoria Iglesia Ni Cristo CDV #IglesiaNiCristo #INC100 #countdowntothecentennial Bocaue Bulacan Manila
<leisure> no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu