daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Bosna i Hercegovina > Ekonomija i razvoj > Privreda, Infrastruktura i Transport

Privreda, Infrastruktura i Transport Economy, infrastructure and transport

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old November 7th, 2006, 06:45 PM   #1
SA-R
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Skijaški centri / Скијашки центри | Ski resorts

BJELASNICA - 2067 meters

Bjelašnica is a mountain in central Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is found directly to the southwest of Sarajevo, bordering Mt. Igman. Bjelašnica's tallest peak is 2067 meters (6782 feet).

Bjelašnica is a popular tourist attraction for hiking and skiing. It is only 20 minutes outside of Sarajevo. During the 1984 Winter Olympics, Bjelašnica was used for a number of Olympic events, and has several structures dating from that time, including hotels and skiing areas.

Bjelašnica's base is largely forested, however there are no trees above the 1500 meter tree line. There are numerous trails set up and maintained by local mountain clubs that lead to the bald peaks higher up. The mountains name probably stems from the root Bijel, which means "White". Today Bjelasnica is the biggest construction site in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

VLASIC - 1943 meters

Two roads and more then 100 km of mountain road make Vlašic Mountain one of the most accessible at the Balkans area, opened at all seasons. Its geographical position is unique, it is equally distant from the Adriatic sea and larger continental cities.

The highest peak named Opaljenik 1943 meters high, dominates the mountain. You can see snow at the mountain for almost five months a year with a few number of stormy days, and during summer time, because of the richness in forest, meadows with the variety of flowers, river Ugar and catling which most successful product is famous “Cheese from Vlašic”, the mountain has all the pre conditions to develop different forms of tourist offers during the entire year.

Sports and recreation centre “Babanovac” on the hight of 1260 meters at Vlašić is connected to Travnik with two roads and that way it is the centre of winter tourism at this area.Recognisable for International competition in ski jumping named “Pokal Vlašic”, with 90 meters high diving board, considered as one of utmost natural and furthest on the south side. Its name is “Srebrena Pahuljica”, crowned as the best arranged ski winter centre in ex Yugoslavia in 1979. These days it is returning the lost glitter and experiencing expansion in tourism, being in the top of Bosnia and Herzegovina and its surroundings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

JAHORINA - 1913 meters

Jahorina is a mountain in central Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is found directly to the southeast of Sarajevo, bordering Bjelašnica mountain. Jahorina is 1913 meters (6276 feet) tall, putting in the middle of the Sarajevo mountains height wise.

Like the other Sarajevo mountains, Jahorina is a popular destination for a variety of winter sports and activities. During the 1984 Winter Olympics, Jahorina was the location of many Olympic competitions. Today, Jahorina is still a popular destination for skiing, hiking, and sledding. Jahorina has over 40 km of ski tracks, along with modern facilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGMAN - 1502 meters

Igman is a mountain in central Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is found directly to the southwest of Sarajevo, bordering Bjelašnica mountain and the city of Ilidža. Igman's highest point, Vlahinja Ridge, is 1502 meters (4928 feet), making it the shortest of the Sarajevo mountains.

Igman is a popular destination for hiking and skiing. During the 1984 Winter Olympics, it was the primary mountain used for the Olympic events, along with Jahorina and Bjelašnica. There are numerous structures on Igman dating from this time. There are plans for a new cable railway line between Igman and Ilidžas Hrasnica neighborhood. Today Igman is still one of Sarajevo's leading tourist attractions.

Igman was the location of the lowest recorded temperature in the region, −43 °C (−45 °F). When the weather is right, from Igman mountaineers can see all the way to Montenegro and the Adriatic Sea.

RISOVAC - BLIDINJE 1250 meters

This sport and recreation centre situated inside the park of nature Blidinje rises at 1250 m above sealevel. Ski grounds are located at the foot of 2200 high mountains Cvrsnica and Vran. In the vicinity is mountain lake Blidinje, and there is also a climber's chalet.

The terrain is, however, not easily accessed. Although the road leading from Jablanica is maintained in good condition, there is a few kilometers long macadam section which needs to be paved with asphalt. This and other infrastructural investments are called for in the area.

22 years ago, a 575 m long ski-lift was installed on Risovac. Ever since, more precisely, from the time of the 14th Olympic Games in our country, a fourseater with 1600 skiers/day capacity, a children's lift and three hiking trails with starting point at 1290 m altitude, have also been introduced to Risovac.

Being at an hour’s drive distance from Dalmatia many citizens of Split and Makarska come to this winter resort. Unsurprisingly, Risovac, is the most attractive destination also for the people of Western Herzegovina, overflowing the place by thousands at weekends. Blidinje is considered to be one of five world ski centers at only 50 km air distance from the sea in which ski enthusiasts can indulge until the month of May.

Although in need of much investment, Risovac will undoubtedly become one of the most attractive tourist destination points in our country. We invite you to come and discover its charms.

Skiing, snowboarding, sledging and ski running are winter sports in which you can enjoy, individually or in a group, during the winter season on Blidinje.

Last edited by SA-R; November 7th, 2006 at 06:52 PM.
SA-R no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old November 7th, 2006, 06:59 PM   #2
BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

Kozara? jeste malena, ali, ipak, je ski centar
BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #3
SA-R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL View Post
Kozara? jeste malena, ali, ipak, je ski centar
Pa ima li slika?
Old November 7th, 2006, 07:23 PM   #4
BL
BANNED

NP Kozara

Old November 7th, 2006, 07:29 PM   #5
Ultras_BiH

Sto nam je ljipa Republika Bosna i Hercegovina.

Najljepsa zemlja od bivse Jugoslavije.
Ultras_BiH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 07:49 PM   #6
BL
BANNED

thunderman pozdrav dobro nam opet dosao
Old November 7th, 2006, 08:06 PM   #7
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta
Likes (Received): 649

welcome back thunderman.

keep cool and you wont get banned again.

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

LordMarshall está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #8
Ultras_BiH

I am cool.

I havent done anything wront. And I will not breake there rule again.

But keep posting pictures of Bosnian ski resorts, there are more pictures of ski centres like Vlasic, Igman, Bjelasnica, Jahorina and so on.

Keep up the good work!
Ultras_BiH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 01:28 PM   #9
Beca
tu sam

Likes (Received): 1

Babin do ce biti epicentar modernog zimovalista

Quote:
Do kraja 2009. godine bit ce zavrsen projekt "Bjelasnica 2", a u okviru njegove realizacije Babin do ce dobiti poptuno novi izgled i namjenu.

Pomocnik nacelnika opcine Trnovo za prostorno uredjenje Osman Smjecanin kaze da ce u najuzem centru Babinog dola biti smjesteni polivalentna dvorana, zatvoreni bazen, banka, posta, ambulanta, trgovke, ugostiteljski objekti, garaza i trg.

- Na proljece cemo dodijeliti lokacije, a pocetak gradnje u Babinom dolu planirali smo za septembar. Od septembra 2007. do septembra 2009. godine Babin do ce biti zatvoren, jer je toliko vremena optimalno potrebno za predvidjene radove - najavljuje nacelnik opcine Trnovo Miralem Ramic.

Prijedlog UP "Bjelasnica 2" u prvih nekoliko predlozaka nije usvojen jer nacelnik nije bio zadovoljan planovima za Babin do, epicentar buduceg skijaskog centra.

- Zbog toga smo raspisali konkurs za najbolje rjesenje za taj dio i od pet radova izdvojili samo onaj koji su napravili Sanja i Igor Grozdanic. Njihov prijedlog smo usvojili i uvrstili ga u "Bjelasnicu 2". Tim rjesenjem predvidjeni su svi sadrzaji i objekti, uz urbanu arhitekturu, koje Babin do kao epicentar modernog zimovalista kakvo ce biti Bjelasnica za nekoliko godina, obavezno treba imati - kaze Ramic
U Avazu je prikazana i slicica (nazalost, nemam pri ruci scanner) i moram priznati da djeluje nekako ludo, ekstra moderno, a tradicionalno u isto vrijeme.
Old November 8th, 2006, 03:05 PM   #10
SA-R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beca View Post
Babin do ce biti epicentar modernog zimovalista

U Avazu je prikazana i slicica (nazalost, nemam pri ruci scanner) i moram priznati da djeluje nekako ludo, ekstra moderno, a tradicionalno u isto vrijeme.
Ah Beco razocarala si me. Sta ce ti scanner kad imas tako zlatan digitalac. Stavi Avaz na stol i opali jedan shot. Uzmi Irfu i isjeci okolicu koja nije slika i iznenaditi ces sa rezultatom. Dalju proceduru znas.
Old November 8th, 2006, 03:06 PM   #11
SA-R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultras_BiH View Post
I am cool.

I havent done anything wront. And I will not breake there rule again.

But keep posting pictures of Bosnian ski resorts, there are more pictures of ski centres like Vlasic, Igman, Bjelasnica, Jahorina and so on.

Keep up the good work!
Pa care sta cekas?
Old November 8th, 2006, 03:11 PM   #12
Beca
tu sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-R View Post
Ah Beco razocarala si me. Sta ce ti scanner kad imas tako zlatan digitalac. Stavi Avaz na stol i opali jedan shot. Uzmi Irfu i isjeci okolicu koja nije slika i iznenaditi ces sa rezultatom. Dalju proceduru znas.
pa ne vucam digitalac svuda sa sobom (ko bi rekao ), a trenutno nisam kuci... svejedno se radi o jako maloj slici sa malim objektima, koji su opet sa ludim krovovima, nadam se drvenim (crno-bijelo, pa mogu samo nagadjati)
Old November 8th, 2006, 03:13 PM   #13
SA-R
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beca View Post
pa ne vucam digitalac svuda sa sobom (ko bi rekao ), a trenutno nisam kuci... svejedno se radi o jako maloj slici sa malim objektima, koji su opet sa ludim krovovima, nadam se drvenim (crno-bijelo, pa mogu samo nagadjati)
pa ponesi avaz kuci i samo opali sa formatom 640x480 pixela. stavi je na tvoj album i javi meni. ja cu ofarbati krov u koju god hoces boju.
Old November 8th, 2006, 03:17 PM   #14
Beca
tu sam

drugim rijecima - kupi Avaz (ovaj nije moj)

ok, vidjecu vec...
Old November 8th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #15
Beca
tu sam

buduci izgled Babinog dola na Bjelasnici

nije moglo bolje

Old November 8th, 2006, 10:41 PM   #16
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta
Likes (Received): 649

nice

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

LordMarshall está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #17
SA-R
BANNED

Vidis da moze Beco. Svaka cast. Ima li kakvih informacija ispod renderinga? inace pozdrav za avaz. osjecam da krstare ovim forumom sto je pohvalno. a mogli su nam i direktno staviti rendering da se beca ne muci.
Old November 9th, 2006, 12:53 AM   #18
BL
BANNED

cool projekt
Old November 9th, 2006, 06:24 AM   #19
metabalcanico

ultras bih..u remind me of Robert de Niro in "Taxi Driver"....heheh

I'll let u figure out why...
metabalcanico no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2006, 06:57 AM   #20
sale
sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by metabalcanico View Post
ultras bih..u remind me of Robert de Niro in "Taxi Driver"....heheh

I'll let u figure out why...
lol... you looking at him?!?!?!

some poeple you gotta be nice to. cause when they snap.....

babin dol project.. wow... the'll have us living like smurfs. i have never seen anythign like it. but why not. soemthing is different. every ski resort is starting to look the same to me. all very germanic with bells and cows and large breasted blonde women.

smurf village is a pleasant change.
sale no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
bosnia

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: