Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 or less

Votes: 0 0.0%

Pigott Building | Hamilton, Canada

17K views 48 replies 48 participants last post by  Contr 
#1 ·
Pigott Building, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

This building was considered Hamilton's first ever skyscraper/tall building. Built in 1928-29 and standing 18 stories tall and 210 feet high, it was home to the legendary Pigott Construction Company, based in Hamilton, and today the building is used as Heritage Gardens - Condominiums residential. Pigott constructed landmarks such as the Hamilton Public Library, Copps Coliseum, and the Skylon Tower in Niagara Falls.

See less See more
#5 ·
Ah my favourite building in Hamilton. I love the details exterior and interior, inside it's all mostly stain glass.

Pigott Construction did a lot of fantastic projects not only just in Hamilton and Niagara Falls but also in Toronto such as the Royal Trust Tower, Toronto Dominion Bank Tower, Imperial Oil Building and Ernst & Young Tower.

For Hamilton sheesh they did a lot of projects, Copps Coliseum, Hamilton Public Library, City Hall, Connaught Corporate Centre, and of course their headquarters in the Pigott Building.

Here's one photo I have of the Pigott Building showing the details on the top of the building.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.