daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Cebu Projects on the Rise > Mandaue and the rest of Cebu

Old February 12th, 2014, 03:42 AM   #61
Jimbu

Likes (Received): 132

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyavicii View Post
kana diay vat asa man diay na padulong?
national tax ang vat. mobalik na sa LGU in terms of IRA
Jimbu está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 12th, 2014, 05:11 AM   #62
la villa

Likes (Received): 13

grabe daghana nag mall oi, maka sustain kya ni sila sa economy sa cebu? kay daghan na gyud kaayo unya naa pay mga soon to open na malls.. naa koy nasudlan na mall diri sa akong nahimutangan abi nimo daghan ug tao pero ang mga nagbantay ra diay! as in makahuna huna ka na dili ba kaha malugi ang mga tenants ani, hehe...
la villa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2014, 05:15 AM   #63
joeyavicii
Queen City of the World

Likes (Received): 140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbu View Post
national tax ang vat. mobalik na sa LGU in terms of IRA
wala man gud dinha mao wala nako alamag asa padalung ang vat. hehehe.

bat iniwe and inihaw balik gihapon sa city or lungsod so maayo ang mga tao anha sab mangopra within their own community.
joeyavicii no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2014, 10:02 AM   #64
tambacan2000

Likes (Received): 161

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAKLANGCEBU View Post
iho kining thread kay for for all the projects in mandaue city and the rest of cebu. talisay city di ni part sa cebu city , usa ni siya ka city within metro cebu. ang cebu projects and construction is composed of 3 parts, 1. cebu city 2. lapulapu city and the no. 3 mandaue city and since naa man sab daghang project within other parts of metro cebu (like consolacion, liloan, danao city, etc )and cebu province mao nga dunay and the rest of cebu nga gibutang .

guys help me sa akong explanation hehehe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cebuoy View Post
Simply because this is in Talisay City - part of *the rest of Cebu*
I'm sorry , ang pagbasa nako kay mandaue city . As I read sa taas kay Mandaue city ra (but failed to read the rest of the cebu ). I got your point. Wala lang nako nabasa ang full title sa taas. Don't worry sayon ra na sabton. My fault kay wala nako gibasa in full. One word is enough for a wise man. Thank you.

Maayo unta cya pag ka explain kaya lang murag lain paminawon sa pag ka last ( help me to explain ) sa akoa nga dating murag dilli ko kasabot. I hope mahimong constructive ang pag ka sulat. What if naay mo ask unya mo reply please help me to explain unsay bation sa nangutana? but thanks kay well explain man sad amg reply.

Last edited by tambacan2000; February 13th, 2014 at 04:58 AM.
tambacan2000 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2014, 11:42 AM   #65
joeyavicii
Queen City of the World

Likes (Received): 140

mora ug nawala ang self confidence ni baks ay nagpatabang siya ug duot. bitaw kinaiya gyud na sa bisaya nga magpatabang kon dili pa siya contento sa iyang explanation. dili ba maghinambug ba.
joeyavicii no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2014, 07:15 AM   #66
BAKLANGCEBU
Dalagang Cebuana

Likes (Received): 186

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambacan2000 View Post
I'm sorry , ang pagbasa nako kay mandaue city . As I read sa taas kay Mandaue city ra (but failed to read the rest of the cebu ). I got your point. Wala lang nako nabasa ang full title sa taas. Don't worry sayon ra na sabton. My fault kay wala nako gibasa in full. One word is enough for a wise man. Thank you.

Maayo unta cya pag ka explain kaya lang murag lain paminawon sa pag ka last ( help me to explain ) sa akoa nga dating murag dilli ko kasabot. I hope mahimong constructive ang pag ka sulat. What if naay mo ask unya mo reply please help me to explain unsay bation sa nangutana? but thanks kay well explain man sad amg reply.
oh , im sorry. i dont mean anything there, i just asked some help for a better explanation. sorry to offend but believe me it does not mean that dili ka kasabot. im glad that cebuoy was there to shortened it.
Old February 17th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #67
Nomad1016

Likes (Received): 16

Quote:

oh , im sorry. i dont mean anything there, i just asked some help for a better explanation. sorry to offend but believe me it does not mean that dili ka kasabot. im glad that cebuoy was there to shortened it.
Yeah I think a Metro south cebu thread should be created. Daghan kaayong projects
Nomad1016 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #68
diehardbisdak
:D

Likes (Received): 1591

source: Skylines of the Philippines FB

churvalu liked this post
diehardbisdak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2014, 01:47 PM   #69
BAKLANGCEBU
Dalagang Cebuana

Likes (Received): 186

according to my friend- a not so reliable source ang supermarket daw ani nga mall is puregold.
Old March 28th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #70
Nomad1016

Quote:
according to my friend- a not so reliable source ang supermarket daw ani nga mall is puregold.
Maayo unta Puregold it will be their first store after S and R. Puregold and S and R pareho ra ug tag iya.
Old March 31st, 2014, 07:49 AM   #71
diehardbisdak
:D

Likes (Received): 1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by viva la raza View Post
StarMall Cebu

Leon_Kilat liked this post
diehardbisdak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #72
Nomad1016

I ate at Jollibee Lawaan this mornin and was surprised to see that the Starmall contractors are adding of what looks like a 3rd floor. From the original render 2 floors are seen and apparently changes were made. I was thinking from the render that this would just be a community mall but now it looks bigger. Does anybody know what the GFA would be?
Old April 11th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #73
JuanTed
Lurker

Likes (Received): 87

Quote:
Nice if ever Puregold man. From what I heard, the owners of Puregold really wants to introduce Puregold Supermarket to Cebu. They're just having a hard time kay daghan naman established supermarkets in Cebu (homegrown and nationwide brands) that's why they tried in other places in VisMin like CDO
JuanTed no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #74
Nomad1016

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanTed View Post

Nice if ever Puregold man. From what I heard, the owners of Puregold really wants to introduce Puregold Supermarket to Cebu. They're just having a hard time kay daghan naman established supermarkets in Cebu (homegrown and nationwide brands) that's why they tried in other places in VisMin like CDO
It would not be far fetched for Puregold to open in Cebu. The company and owner owns S and R and their latest acquisition Three Sixty pharmacy chain.

Tags
cebu