daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > General Asian Discussion > Cityscapes and Skylines

Cityscapes and Skylines Scenes of Asia

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old Today, 06:11 PM   #1841
wino

Likes (Received): 901

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Fruit View Post
So far, I almost never (or very rarely) see the actual appearance of the cities in the Philippines, particularly its largest city, Manila. Which is always displayed here just around the CBDs alone, BGC - MAKATI - BGC - MAKATI .. really boring. If I want to visit Manila, known as a megacity, whether it is just BGC and Makati which worthy to be enjoyed? If so, then, your tourism campaign should changed into: NO More Fun in the Philippines, haha .. no offense.
FYI - BGC and Makati are geographically part of Metro Manila. What kind of "ACTUAL" Manila are you looking for?

how about Ortigas, Pasay, Araneta, Intramuros, Binondo, Manila Bay and even Alabang?
BTW - All of them are part of Metro Manila. Our National Capital.

Ortigas

Intramuros

Pasay is where "Mall of Asia" and "Manila Entertainment city" is
I believe there is no need to post picture for this one...

Araneta

Binondo - This is where you'll find the "Oldest China town in the WORLD"

Manila Bay

But if you find BGC and Makati boring.. then I guess I can't do anything about it.. it's your opinion.

Last edited by wino; Today at 06:39 PM.
wino no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old Today, 06:41 PM   #1842
wino

Likes (Received): 901

any way.. it will be more interesting if we can also post street levels outside the ASEAN Capitals.

Tags
saigon, vietnam