search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Manila City and the rest of the Metro

Manila City and the rest of the Metro For projects in Manila City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pateros and Valenzuela

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 11th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #81
danny1975
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by art_garcia0924 View Post
Hi,

First is to write a complaint letter addressed to Alfredo Gil M. Tan II, regional director HLURB. Have it hand carried and stamped received by HLRUB office. After 1 week from receipt of your letter, call their landline number and inquire status of your complaint. They will let you know when the reconciliation meeting will be held thru the phone and thru mail. During your reconciliation meeting be sure you bring all docs with you pertaining to your complaint and if the arbiter finds you have valid grounds he usually advise NVI lawyer to compromise and case settled right there and then. No you don't need a lawyer at the reconciliation stage. But if both of you don't come to a compromise agreement, then the case will be elevated for hearing. It's only at this time where you have to file the case and pay the corresponding filing fee.

Hope to be of assistance.

Art
salamat po.
pwede ba representative ko magbigay ng letter? sya rin umatend o kelangan ako mismo?
what will happen if hindi dumating yun developer represenative? im in overseas kasi kaya hassle mag reklamo.

Thanks ulit.
danny1975 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 12th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #82
art_garcia0924

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny1975 View Post
salamat po.
pwede ba representative ko magbigay ng letter? sya rin umatend o kelangan ako mismo?
what will happen if hindi dumating yun developer represenative? im in overseas kasi kaya hassle mag reklamo.

Thanks ulit.
Write the letter complaint and have it stamped received. During reconciliation meeting send your representative with a letter from you authorizing him/her to represent you. Developer can't ignore summons from HLURB. They arrive late for the hearing most of the times but they attend.
art_garcia0924 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #83
msOrtigas

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Hi neighbors,

Just wanted to ask if anybody has paid for the Real Property Tax for the Common Areas. Its now the third quarter statement I got from HII. I called them the first time I received said statement in the first quarter and asked them for justification of their charges. Today I called them again to reiterate my request for justification of cost and still nothing. I maintain my position that unless charges are fully justified, I wont pay.

Art
I also did not pay the the property tax for the common area.

Neighbors, wala ba kayong reklamo sa rate ng water natin? Kc ako di pa rin convinced na nadisapproved ng manila water ang application ng NVI for a mix use, maybe kulang ang requirements that they submitted. I emailed manila water asking their help for the rate, will let you know pag may nareceive akong feedback. So far, di pa rin ako nagbabayad ng water bill ko. Nasa 20K plus na nga ang bill ko, pero if no choice na talaga, I will pay it naman.
msOrtigas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #84
jellyfisher

Quote:
Hi neighbors,

Just wanted to ask if anybody has paid for the Real Property Tax for the Common Areas. Its now the third quarter statement I got from HII. I called them the first time I received said statement in the first quarter and asked them for justification of their charges. Today I called them again to reiterate my request for justification of cost and still nothing. I maintain my position that unless charges are fully justified, I wont pay.

Art
Hi Art
My sister paid the REAL PROPERTY TAX for the whole year but is that different from Real Property Tax for common areas or is it included already in the Property tax I paid before
jellyfisher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2013, 06:51 AM   #85
art_garcia0924

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellyfisher View Post
Hi Art
My sister paid the REAL PROPERTY TAX for the whole year but is that different from Real Property Tax for common areas or is it included already in the Property tax I paid before
Hi,

The Real Property Tax for our units is different from the Real Property Tax for the Common Areas. I really wanted to pay my share of the real property tax for the common areas but up to now HII haven't given me the calculations on how they arrived at the amount they wanted to charge me. I guess we all have to ask for it before we pay.

Regards,

Art
Old September 9th, 2013, 04:08 PM   #86
jellyfisher

Quote:
Hi,

The Real Property Tax for our units is different from the Real Property Tax for the Common Areas. I really wanted to pay my share of the real property tax for the common areas but up to now HII haven't given me the calculations on how they arrived at the amount they wanted to charge me. I guess we all have to ask for it before we pay.

Regards,

Art

Hi Art did they give you calculation of common areas. Mas malaki ata yung real property tax for common area na babayaran ko kesa sa real tax ng unit ko....
Old September 10th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #87
art_garcia0924

Quote:
Hi Art did they give you calculation of common areas. Mas malaki ata yung real property tax for common area na babayaran ko kesa sa real tax ng unit ko....
Yes you're right. Even me I find the charges for the real estate tax for the common areas bigger than the real estate tax I am paying for my unit that is why I am demanding for the calculation on how they arrived at on the figure they are charging but sad to say up to now, nothing.
Old September 10th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #88
msOrtigas

hi neighbors.. please join to this FB group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/361708503961814/
one unit owner created the page as a way for us to communicate, and share our concerns, issues, etc.
Old September 15th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #89
jellyfisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by msOrtigas View Post
hi neighbors.. please join to this FB group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/361708503961814/
one unit owner created the page as a way for us to communicate, and share our concerns, issues, etc.

Me nakakakuha na ba ng copy ng how they compute the common areas.....
Old September 16th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #90
art_garcia0924

Quote:
Me nakakakuha na ba ng copy ng how they compute the common areas.....
Got mine and I PM you re my comments,

Regards,
Old September 16th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #91
sotangbastos

Quote:
Got mine and I PM you re my comments,

Regards,
OK ba calculations nila? Thanks.
sotangbastos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:20 AM   #92
art_garcia0924

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotangbastos View Post
OK ba calculations nila? Thanks.
NO!
Old September 17th, 2013, 05:28 AM   #93
art_garcia0924

Quote:
Had joined the FB group already.
Old September 23rd, 2013, 03:49 AM   #94
art_garcia0924

Quote:
Hi, I joined the group a several days ago unfortunately now I cannot go through the it says the link I'm following is broken or the page was deleted. Anyare?
Old September 24th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #95
msOrtigas

Quote:
Hi, I joined the group a several days ago unfortunately now I cannot go through the it says the link I'm following is broken or the page was deleted. Anyare?
Page was not found. Don't know what happened.
Old September 24th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #96
msOrtigas

https://www.facebook.com/groups/572894879425870/
please add our new FB group, the previous one got disabled.
Old September 25th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #97
art_garcia0924

Quote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/572894879425870/
please add our new FB group, the previous one got disabled.
Join the new FB group created by Jay Francisco Mendoza, The Exchange Regency Condominium Owners. I joined already.
Old May 25th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #98
ManilaOrBust

Wow I wish I would of found this site and read all of these the comments about Nobleland Adventures before I handed them over the cash for a deposit on a condo at La Nobleza Terrazas lol. Oh well let the adventure with Nobleland begin.
ManilaOrBust no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2014, 12:21 PM   #99
markymcdeep

Hi there! Just to spread the truth as proven by numerous documentary evidences:

Someone complained to HLURB regarding this Exchange Regency project and asked for the cancellation of the license to sell. For the record, he filed AFTER THE EXTENSION OF TURNOVER OF UNITS has been done. Thereby, HLURB has not granted his request, rendering it "moot and academic".

Then, he asked from the bank NOT to release the loan proceeds, citing non-turnover. Though the developer agreed to pay the first few months of amortization JUST TO STOP THE SH*T out of the lewdness of the complainant, still the bank released the loan proceeds.

Then he complained about other charges. By the time he filed the complaint, the developer has already initiated the correction towards other buyers. On the records of HLURB, it is clearly stated that the issue is, actually, NO LONGER AN ISSUE at all.

Claim success? Think again...
markymcdeep no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:16 AM   #100
ManilaOrBust

Does anyone have any updates on this project? Have they started construction yet?
ManilaOrBust no está en línea   Reply With Quote