daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Thai Forum > New Highrise developments

New Highrise developments Come see whats on the rise in this capital

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 6th, 2017, 06:54 PM   #1641
ฺBigGer Nathapan

Likes (Received): 4

ตอกเสาเข็มเรียบร้อยแล้วครับ.....แค่ยังไม่เริ่มงานก่อสร้างส่วนชั้นอาคาร และชั้นใต้ดิน อิอิ
ฺBigGer Nathapan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:21 AM   #1642
pd2002

Likes (Received): 206

Quote:
Originally Posted by ฺBigGer Nathapan View Post
ตอกเสาเข็มเรียบร้อยแล้วครับ.....แค่ยังไม่เริ่มงานก่อสร้างส่วนชั้นอาคาร และชั้นใต้ดิน อิอิ
เสาเข็มตึกจอดรถใช่มั้ยฮะ 555
pd2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:49 PM   #1643
TLU

Likes (Received): 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoth67 View Post
much of the industry believe that a 615m tower cannot be financially justified compared to a 300-400m tower...and not compared to a standard 200m since the land in that area is not super high and anyhow, they unlocked most of the value of the land with their other properties by talking about how there will be a super tower anyhow. They got rid of SOM and appointed another architect, and they've invested a lot of time on design....but have they passed EIA, can they afford it, do they still intend to do the scale they original proposed?

IMHO If feasibility is based on office tenancy, then One Bangkok, Mitrtown, and a bunch of new towers makes this area more challenging, you cannot underwrite such a huge tower on <1,000b per sqm but that's probably what they can achieve in that area. Residential GLAND has no record of high end resi 300k per sqm so only way would be to push that part to another developer, and they have no record of partnerships. Hotel doesn't work and retail is out. Maybe they can use the profits of the observatory to justify the project :-) :-)

So this leaves a few scenarios IF they don't build it as originally announced, I think 1 is the most likely
1. Tower is a super tall (300m++), does go ahead, but smaller scale, developer claims "EIA slash market slash timeframe" and makes it the tallest or near tallest in Bangkok for a tower (390m ++) or overall (470m) and trims off a bunch of floors off the top
2. Tower is no longer even a super tall, becomes just an elegant nice tower (which is probably what it should have been from the beginning) 200-280m tall and iconic for that area, makes GLAND most financial return, fits with the scale and size of the environment (this is after all the neighborhood of Chamnan Penjati which achieves <500b per sqm up to the stuff that GLAND is doing where (guessing) they are struggling to consistently hit 1,000THB per sqm on medium to larger size tenants - this is after all a grade B office environment and so a super tall is a somewhat challenging sell)
3. They do keep planning a supertall, but they delay it (quite a bit) to ride out the impact of the new other office developments and awaiting the area gentrification
4. They keep talking about it, and eventually cancel it when everyone already forgot about it, or be like Bob Stupek with Stratosphere in Las Vegas where 20 years later this thing eventually gets done but by someone else
It sounds like you have little knowledge about this project.

The project does no require EIA. It is not designed by SOM. If they cannot built it, they will pursue the three-tower design as original planned.

Codename B, mchamp liked this post
TLU no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:34 AM   #1644
planr

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLU View Post

The project does no require EIA. It is not designed by SOM. If they cannot built it, they will pursue the three-tower design as original planned.
Technically, you're wrong on both points. It certainly does require an EIA, however it was submitted and approved long ago.

Second, SOM did provide high level concept drawings several years ago. In fact it was one of several high profile projects (including One Bangkok) that drove them to open a local office in Bangkok.
planr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:34 AM   #1645
loveland

Likes (Received): 300

เขาอาจจะรอผังเมืองใหม่ กทม ไงครับ เพราะเขาอาจจะซื้อความสูงเพิ่มก็เป็นได้ ไม่แน่เร็วๆนี้อาจจะได้ยินข่าวดี
loveland está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:29 PM   #1646
MonkeyBKK

Likes (Received): 409

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveland View Post
เขาอาจจะรอผังเมืองใหม่ กทม ไงครับ เพราะเขาอาจจะซื้อความสูงเพิ่มก็เป็นได้ ไม่แน่เร็วๆนี้อาจจะได้ยินข่าวดี
ผมเห็นหลายคนยังเข้าใจผิดเรื่องนี้นะครับ

สิ่งที่ซื้อขายกันได้คือพื้นที่ก่อสร้าง (FAR) รวมถึงพวกโบนัส FAR จากการอยู่ใกล้รถไฟฟ้า ตึกประหยัดพลังงาน บลาๆๆ การได้ FAR เพิ่มส่งผลให้สร้างตึกได้ใหญ่ขึ้นแต่ยังไงก็ติดเพดานที่ระยะร่นอยู่ดี ตึกสูงๆที่ถอยมาจนสุด(เช่นตึกนี้) การซื้อ FAR เพิ่มก็ไม่สูงขึ้นครับ
MonkeyBKK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:51 PM   #1647
TLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by planr View Post
Technically, you're wrong on both points. It certainly does require an EIA, however it was submitted and approved long ago.

Second, SOM did provide high level concept drawings several years ago. In fact it was one of several high profile projects (including One Bangkok) that drove them to open a local office in Bangkok.
For your knowledge, this project was approved before they enforced EIA. Second, the super tower was designed by the renounced Thai architect A49 not SOM.

Codename B liked this post

Last edited by TLU; December 10th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 05:58 AM   #1648
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 3689

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:22 AM   #1649
minza_6124
W. So Thai

Likes (Received): 592

สาธุ มาสักทีเถอะ

----Democracy; Coming Soon----

All men are created equal
minza_6124 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:30 PM   #1650
MonkeyBKK

คำยืนยันจากเจ้าพ่อเสาเข็มครับ

http://research.kgieworld.co.th/recom.nsf/0/5939E4E57F9AD999472581F500105551/$file/Daily+Story_SEAFCO_2017_12_13_th.pdf

ไม่มีคําว่าทําไม่ได้
นอกจากงานภาครัฐโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งพวกงานก่อสร้างฐานรากของรถไฟฟ้าแล้ว SEAFCO ก็ยังรับงาน ภาคเอกชนอย่างต่อเนื่อง ซึ่งยังมีงานใหญ่อีกหลายโครงการรออยู่เช่น One Bangkok มูลค่าโครงการ 1.2 แสนลบ. และตึก Super Tower ที่พระราม 9 มูลค่าโครงการ 1 แสนลบ. เราคาดว่ามูลค่างานก่อสร่างของ งานฐานรากสําหรับโครงการ One Bangkok น่าจะอยู่ที่ราว 3-4 พันลบ. ซึ่งเทียบเท่างานรถไฟฟ้า 3 – 4 สายแม้งานดูย่ิงใหญ่แต่SEAFCO เองไม่ได้หยุดอยู่กับที่หลังซื้อเครื่องจักรเข้ามาเติมกําลังการขุดเจาะ เพิ่มมากกว่า 40 ตัว ทําให้บริษัทมีเครื่องจักรและกําลังการขุดเจาะสูงสุดในประเทศพร้อมด้วยเทคโนโลยี ล่าสุด ซึ่งทําให้คําว่าอุปสรรคทางเทคโนโลยีหรือกําลังเครื่องจักรไม่พอนั้นไม่มีสําหรับเจ้าพ่อเสาเข็ม อย่าง SEAFCO

ปีย่ิงใหญ่ของการลงทุนก่อสร้าง
เรามองว่าปี 2561 จะเป็นปีที่พิเศษสําหรับการลงทุนงานก่อสร้างต่างๆ โดยเฉพาะงานก่อสร้างฐานรากซึ่ง เป็นงานต้นน้ํา Backlog ในมือที่ 3 พัน ลบ.เชื่อว่าน่าจะสามารถรับรู้ปีน้ีได้ราว 400 ลบ. ปี 2561 ที่ 1.6พัน ลบ.และ อีกราว 1 พันลบ.ในปี 2562 Backlog ในระดับสูงท่ีรอรับรู้ในอนาคตนี้ยังไม่รวมงานท่ีกําลังจะ เข้ามาอีกท้ัง One Bangkok, Super tower, งานเพิ่มเติมอีกจากโครงการรถไฟฟ้าสายสีชมพูและเหลือง, งานรถไฟฟ้าที่รอประมูล สายสีม่วง และสายสีส้มตะวันตก และงานอื่นๆของภาครัฐและเอกชน ซึ่งเรา ประมาณการว่าผลประกอบการของบริษัทจะเติบโตอย่างแข็งแกร่ง 22%, 26% และ 30% ในปี 2560-62

TLU, emikayoung, Codename B, PPSCILLA liked this post

Last edited by MonkeyBKK; December 14th, 2017 at 11:35 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:53 PM   #1651
phirawat.777

Likes (Received): 357

SEAFCO's machine arrives on site today.

SuperTower_Piling Work
by Phirawat Phongsiripricha, on Flickr
Old December 15th, 2017, 01:22 PM   #1652
dida888

Likes (Received): 3199

ทำไมมูลค่างานกลายเป็นหนึ่งแสนล้านบาท ต้นทุน หรือ ราคาขายหนอ
Old December 15th, 2017, 02:33 PM   #1653
MonkeyBKK

น่าสังเกตุว่า Site งานเป็นแปลงด้านหน้าจริงๆด้วย
งานนี้สนุกแน่ว่าจะ Gland จะมาไม้ไหน เพราะแปลงหน้าระยะร่นไม่ได้ถึง 600 เมตรแน่ๆ ผมว่าหวยออกได้ 3 ทาง
1. แบบใหม่ Super tower เตี้ยลงกว่าแบบเดิมมากๆ ตามระยะร่น
2. หาทางตกลงกับทางผังเมืองได้ เช่นยกเว้นระยะร่นเป็นบางพื้นที่
3. ใช้ระยะร่นจากซอยพระราม 9 สแควร์แทน (ทางเข้าเซ็นทรัลด้านหลังโครงการ) โดยการตัดแบ่งแปลงที่ดินส่วน Super tower เป็นแนวยาวไปด้านหลังแยกออกจากโครงการที่เหลือเพื่อให้ไปชนกับซอยที่ว่า ซึ่งวิธีนี้ดูเป็นไปได้มากที่สุดและจะได้ระยะร่านมากกว่าเดิมด้วย จากตัวเลขที่เกร็งๆกันว่าเกือบ 700 เมตรวิธีนี้ดูจะสอดคล้องกับข่าวลือที่สุด

Bearilla liked this post
Old December 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM   #1654
nb2
I'm looking you

Likes (Received): 211

รู้สึกว่าโครงการนี้มีให้ลุ้นระทึกได้ตลอด แต่ส่วนตัวถ้ายังไม่มีการแจ้งข้อมูลเป็นทางการ ก็จะรอดูจนเห็นโครงสร้างโผล่มาจนถึงระดับที่น่าพอใจซะก่อน ถึงจะวางใจ
nb2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:56 AM   #1655
mammoth67

Likes (Received): 36

Quote:

Correct I have very limited knowledge of the project:
- SOM were involved early on, and have been replaced, A49 is the local architect since the beginning (and still are) - I believe this developer doing a super tall would also have an international 'consultant' for such a project (and I have met that 'consultant' who happens to be a worldclass architect), that's why I said "They got rid of SOM and appointed another architect"
- doesn't every project needs an EIA for the form that will be built, unless they were proposing a 600m tower as suggested in the recent designs 20 years ago or something....is that what you mean? They may well have a permit to build something else in the past, and that's probably what they might go back to - the only question is how you explain that when you have said already you intend to build a 615m tower, the guesses are what I think they might say

Last edited by mammoth67; December 19th, 2017 at 07:11 AM.
mammoth67 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #1656
Codename B
Detective

Likes (Received): 15607

https://www.facebook.com/TeeSuckHuan...type=3&theater
Old December 18th, 2017, 03:00 PM   #1657
dida888

Likes (Received): 3199

จริงริ แน่ซิ
Old December 18th, 2017, 04:10 PM   #1658
PPSCILLA

Likes (Received): 371

ตกลงสร้างตรงใหน กี่เมตร นกงงไปหมดแล้วพี่ตา
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM   #1659
TLU

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammoth67 View Post
Correct I have very limited knowledge of the project:
- SOM were involved early on, and have been replaced, A49 is the local architect but I believe this developer doing a super tall would also have an international 'consultant' for such a project (and I have met them), that's why I said "They got rid of SOM and appointed another architect"
- doesn't every project needs an EIA for the form that will be built, unless they were proposing a 600m tower as suggested in the recent designs 20 years ago or something....is that what you mean? They may well have a permit to build something else in the past, and that's probably what they might go back to - the only question is how you explain that when you have said already you intend to build a 615m tower, the guesses are what I think they might say
- Regarding SOM and A49, you are all wrong. This will give a clear insight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpsAzjO4U7A

- You under stand correctly, EIA issue is the problem of this project, but they proceed by the ground that they do not have to reapply for the EIA because this project had been approved before they enforce universal EIA law. In this case, Bangkok Metropolitan is the ultimate authority to have the Super Tower green light.

Enlighten me if you have further supporting references.
Old December 19th, 2017, 07:28 AM   #1660
mammoth67

Likes (Received): 36

Quote:
- Regarding SOM and A49, you are all wrong. This will give a clear insight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpsAzjO4U7A

Enlighten me if you have further supporting references.
Well GLAND themselves said they engaged SOM - maybe they thought it is needed to hire an architecture firm to do something that isn't architecture such as structural engineering, or general master planning (which really is architecture), or they learned from Future System and OMA situation so don't call an architect an architect, it's just a 'consultant', the first renderings look exactly like SOM work:
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...279561252.html
http://yusabuy.com/2014/10/16/the-super-tower/

The later work by another firm (whose name escapes me) is the big big model I have seen (not looking anything like the previous 600m+ tower SOM type forms) looked more like the Hyde in Sukhumvit 15 area actually, much more square and blocky for want of a better word.

No idea what the status of things are now, since they are piling now, I would presume they are building the final thing now.

planr liked this post

Last edited by mammoth67; December 19th, 2017 at 01:15 PM.
mammoth67 no está en línea   Reply With Quote