SkyscraperCity Forum banner

PAVILION KUALA LUMPUR | Kuala Lumpur ( Jalan Bukit Bintang ) | Pavilion Suites | Royale Pavilion Hotel | Pavilion Residences

2M views 6K replies 300 participants last post by  Jell G 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#53 ·
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2005/1/24/business/9961184&sec=business

Innovations to lift Malton brand profile
BY ANGIE NG

MALTON Bhd, in working towards raising its brand profile, will build more innovative residential projects, including gated communities in the Klang Valley, to cater to the growing interest in such homes.

According to Malton sales and marketing director Steven Lim, the group will focus on launching more innovative properties at affordable prices.

At its latest project, Mutiara Indah Puchong, buyers will be able to select their choice linked semi-detached homes at the price of terraced houses.

Lim said the 186 double- and 2½-storey quartet link homes under phase 1A would be priced from RM160 per sq ft. The double-storey units, with built-up of 2,159 sq ft, will be priced from RM310,000 and the 2½-storey houses with built-up of 2,582 sq ft from RM350,000.

Located on 82 acres in the rapidly growing corridor of Puchong, construction of the project will commence next month for completion in five years.

?There will be two gated communities within this development. The first gated community will house 186 units under phase 1A and the second one in subsequent phases that comprises 454 homes,? he said.

He said buyers were becoming more security conscious and wherever possible, they would prefer to opt for gated projects.

?Most of the time buyers are keen to buy into a gated project but the higher prices may deter them. Our objective is to provide a safe and secure environment for buyers while meeting their budget,? he told StarBiz.

Effectively, these quartet link homes will be corner units and to ensure maximum security, the access is provided by only one main entrance.

The 82-acre project will feature 1,120 linked semi-detached homes, double-storey terraces, cluster houses and medium and low-cost apartments for a gross development value (GDV) of RM217mil.

The other gated community development currently under way is Mutiara Puchong. The 70-acre project behind the Tesco Puchong hypermarket features a range of residential and commercial properties for a GDV of RM202mil. It is expected to be completed in 2009.

To beef up its stature in the property development sector, Malton was also looking to expand its land bank in the Klang Valley and other growth markets such as Johor and Penang, Lim said.

Analysts said besides property development, the Malton group was also making headway in the project management and construction sector.

?The upside potential will come from the group?s property investment and construction divisions. Malton is beefing up its property investment portfolio and the division is expected to contribute between 30% and 40% to group earnings in the next three to four years,? an analyst with a local brokerage said.

On the construction front, Malton?s wholly-owned subsidiary, Kuala Lumpur Pavilion Sdn Bhd, has been appointed the development manager for The Pavilion shopping mall, located on the site of the former Bukit Bintang Girls? School along Jalan Bukit Bintang in Kuala Lumpur?s Golden Triangle.

Domain-Paul Y. Sdn Bhd, a joint-venture company between the group and Paul Y. Construction Co Ltd, has been appointed the main contractor to design and construct the project.

Construction of The Pavilion, an integrated urban entertainment centre for shopping, leisure and business, kicked off in March last year for completion in 2007. The construction revenue will start streaming in from the financial year ending June 2006.

Malton has also been appointed the turnkey contractor for Sri Bintang Kompleks, a smart school under the Government?s Multimedia Super Corridor project.

The analyst said with the number of new property projects lined up for launch over the next two years, the group was targeting a healthy double-digit growth in property sales from RM166mil recorded in the financial year ended June 30, 2004.

For the financial year ended June 30, 2004, property development contributed 60.9% to group earnings, while the share from construction and project management was 35.4%.

The new projects lined up include Desa Mutiara in Puchong and The Amandari in Kota Damansara.

Desa Mutiara will be located on 78 acres in Puchong, near Taman Mutiara Indah, along the Puchong Damansara Expressway.

Within the vicinity of the Klang Valley's two rapidly growing neighbourhoods, Puchong and Putrajaya, the development will cater to the continued projected high demand for residential properties in the corridor.

The project comprising 1,276 terraced houses, low-cost and low medium-cost apartments and shop lots will yield a total GDV of RM220.8mil. It is targeted for completion in June 2009.

The Amandari, to be located on 98 acres in Kota Damansara, will feature double-storey terraces, semi-detached homes and shop offices for an estimated GDV of RM310.4mil.

Malton?s ongoing condominium project, Li Villas in Section 16, Petaling Jaya, comprising 256 luxury units priced from RM320 per sq ft will be completed this year. The project with a GDV of RM106mil has recorded a take-up rate of more than 90%.

#62 ·
wow!! what a beauty!!:happy:

#63 ·
Phone conversation with Developer

Just spoke to Malton Developers on the phone. Dialled this number which is on the fence of the construction site. Wanted to ask if they have an official website already. The lady said that they do the official launch by mid-year and are currently in the final phase of residential design.
You can contact doreena@pavilion-kl.com for
brochures. So the future webpage will be www.pavilion-kl.com :cheers:

#64 ·
Greg said:
Just spoke to Malton Developers on the phone. Dialled this number which is on the fence of the construction site. Wanted to ask if they have an official website already. The lady said that they do the official launch by mid-year and are currently in the final phase of residential design.
You can contact doreena@pavilion-kl.com for
brochures. So the future webpage will be www.pavilion-kl.com :cheers:

I called them January last year and they asked me to give em my contacts (which I gave)......then they would update me on the progress. Seems like they never got back to me :(

#66 ·
u should use http://www.imageshack.us no need to log in just straight upload! :)

As for the rendering...WOW!!!!!!!! The mall exterior to me looks better than Suria!
For the residentials....it looks very much like the others u/c..but this one has a unique top :eek:

#68 ·
#71 ·
cool!! kinda reminds me of Capital Square. Two Towers and a mall :D