daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:34 AM   #1
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Likes (Received): 309

ORTIGAS CENTER | Cityland Corinthian Executive Regency [39F|mix]

Best location... Best Price…
A 39-storey office, commercial and residential condominium
located one lot away from Robinson's Galleria
As low as P7,958.00/month

With the influx of so many people rushing to booming Ortigas Center, one-way traffic have to be used through out the high paced center. A sure sign of prosperity and bountiful opportunities available as lady-luck smiles in the neighborhood. Catch the glitter of Sapphire as the sun rises in the east making the Corinthian Executive Regency a welcome beacon at the Ortigas Center.

Auspicious units at the ground floor is perfect for high profile businesses like banks , offices and more. Office/Residential units can be easily reached at the first and second floor, while multi-purpose units are available at the podium levels. Moving up the tower are wide selection of studios, two-bedrooms, three-bedrooms and penthouse suite to suit every budget. A six-level parking complex (3 levels above ground and 3 basements) is integrated into the building.

Amenities such as swimming pool, gym, sauna for men and women, roofdeck/viewing deck , provision for children's playground, function room, laundromat and twenty-four hour security will ensure luxury, elegance and convinient living. Also, it is very close to the prime shopping centers such as Robinson's Galleria, SM Megamall and EDSA Shangri-la Plaza, schools, hotels, restaurants, hospitals and recreational establishments.

Please contact us for details and to avail of very affordable investment as only Cityland can offer. Flexible payments and financing schemes are waiting for the wise investors.

Features and Amenities

visitor's monitoring and assistance counter with building directory

enclosed residential entrance for privacy which leads directly to the guarded reception lobby and registration counter where waiting elevators will shuttle residents to their respective floors

three (3) elevator system will serve the residential floors in such a way that each floor will have one main elevator and two (2) back-up elevators for equal distribution of services

equipped with an Automatic Fire Sprinkler System working in tandem with a central fire alarm system

common area facilities and equipments are connected to an emergency power back-up system in case of power interruption

the building has two fire exit stairs equipped with pressurization blowers to minimize the entry of the smoke inside the stairwell

common toilet are located at the second floor for commercial and multi-purpose units' use

dual undeground and elevated water tank system assures ample water supply for daily consumption and fire reserve

Administration Office

Closed Circuit TV at main elevator lobby at the ground floor

taxi and driver's paging system for passenger's convenience at the pre-departure area

parking level is equipped with 24-hour scanning photocell ramp signalling system

refuse chute leading to a central garbage storage at the ground floor

Multi-purpose function room, laundromat (space provision), swimmin gpool, gym, combination of multi-purpose children's playground / roof deck / sun deck / viewing deck / jogging deck located at the penthouse level

Twenty-four (24) hours security guard services managed and administered by the association

Mainteneance and janitorial services for common facilities managed and administered by the building association

storage units are avilable for sale

one Condominium Unit Owner's Association will manage and administer the association business of the building.

Last edited by thomasian; July 28th, 2004 at 06:19 PM.
thomasian no está en línea  

Sponsored Links

Old April 3rd, 2004, 11:54 AM   #2
ryanr
Registered non-User

Likes (Received): 11

Not bad for a cityland!! Actually its quite good.
ryanr no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2004, 07:08 PM   #3
bagel
Member, Winifred Fan Club

Likes (Received): 27

Exterior not bad for Cityland. But I bet you the inside is standard ugly Cityland.

Overall, hohum.

I am the original thread killer.
bagel no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2004, 01:24 AM   #4
Jerico_08
Ekonomista_08

Likes (Received): 0

not that good.....

A wise mans heart guides his mouth
-Proverbs 16:23
Those things which proceeds out of the mouth come from the heart
-Matthew 15:18

Manila- The City to See
UST
Jerico_08 no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2004, 06:18 AM   #5
weirdo
helter skelter

Likes (Received): 12

better than common citilands but still uglier than the average ugly metro manila highrise. this sucks.
Old May 23rd, 2004, 12:21 PM   #6
renell
Here Since 2002

Likes (Received): 4

this is off the typical cityland. the typical cityland usually is curvy in the corners.
Old June 1st, 2004, 09:44 PM   #7
Edmundtanso

Likes (Received): 2

it's just okay imo. nothing special about the design. i dont like the curve design on the entrance
Old June 2nd, 2004, 05:14 PM   #8
renell
Here Since 2002

speaking of that, Cityland has used that design in their Herrera building. the sad thing about this building is that there's nothing new in this. it's all like it's cousins.
Old June 2nd, 2004, 07:36 PM   #9
Edmundtanso

yeah renell....this is so sad to know. wish they could be little creative.
Old June 16th, 2004, 06:00 AM   #10
ronnaveth

Likes (Received):

is there a particular reason why all cityland buildings have "IN GOD WE TRUST" sign at its top?

Old June 16th, 2004, 07:00 AM   #11
mhe-ann
Federer Express!!!

Likes (Received): 0

I remember someone here told me before that Cityland buildings are not that good when it comes to strength/quality whatsoever because they don't spent much. So they are likely asking for some strength or should I say "Saklolo" from GOD if ever earthquake happen for example.
Old June 16th, 2004, 10:33 AM   #12
Francis20
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Born again yata me ari ng Cityland?
Francis20 no está en línea  
Old June 16th, 2004, 08:43 PM   #13
Edmundtanso

heheheheh =) i dont know
Old June 16th, 2004, 09:05 PM   #14
Francis20
BANNED

i heard that from someone. it has something to do about the developer's religion.
Old June 17th, 2004, 03:46 AM   #15
pau_p1
Proud to be Filipino

Likes (Received): 154

it's exterior thus looks nice... and of different tone than its relatives... but yeah i agree... its interior must be of the same appearance as the others...

by the way... on what land would this rise?... across Galleria? EDSA cor Ortigas, beside the heliport?....
pau_p1 está en línea ahora  
Old September 6th, 2004, 03:42 PM   #16
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

This one has already started construction, the site now has a fencing and construction equipments are there.

BTW it will rise along ortigas ave. beside the soon to be demolished philcomcen building. At 39 stories I think this will be the tallest cityland, so it better look good because it would really ruin the Ortigas skyline if it's ugly.

Here's a pic showing the details of its top part from the cityland website's header.
I think it looks really nice, just not sure about the interiors though.

Last edited by thomasian; September 6th, 2004 at 06:58 PM.
thomasian no está en línea  
Old September 6th, 2004, 05:45 PM   #17
Francis20
BANNED

yes its along ortigas, bet Galleria and Philcomsen. beside Philcomsen is One ADB ave...anybody heard about the status of this proposal?
Old September 6th, 2004, 06:55 PM   #18
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on

Actually this Cityland is the one right beside Philcomcen and that One ADB Avenue is the building that is supposed to replace Philcomcen.

I don't think one adb will be constructed soon because they're not yet demolishing Philcomcen.
Old September 8th, 2004, 09:22 AM   #19
renell
Here Since 2002

they've obviously given more effort to put that thing on the top. 39 storeys, given Citylands height-to-floor ratio i'd say it won't be any taller than 160m. Cityland Herrera was around 25 floors, but it is not even near halfway than PBcom, which is 55 storeys tall, around half of Cityland's
Old September 8th, 2004, 12:49 PM   #20
Francis20
BANNED

speaking of Cityland Herrera, the rooftop has a very nice view of PB Com's back side. and of the neighboring skyscrapers.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: