search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Kerala



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 03:47 PM   #14602
Rajesh SM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Trivandrum
Posts: 2,638
Likes (Received): 2466

Deleted
Rajesh SM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #14603
mathewsjose143
Registered User
 
mathewsjose143's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Kochi/Pala
Posts: 386
Likes (Received): 180

There is some kind of move to protect current running Malayalam films from Baahubali2 ..

http://malayalam.filmibeat.com/news/...ty-034661.html
mathewsjose143 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:22 AM   #14604
Kochi Resident
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,097
Likes (Received): 1232

That is fake news. Unfortunately Baahubali in 300 screens itself. I heard that Dileep tried to reduce the screens for Baahubali but he received flak on social media

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewsjose143 View Post
There is some kind of move to protect current running Malayalam films from Baahubali2 ..

http://malayalam.filmibeat.com/news/...ty-034661.html
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:59 AM   #14605
rajkrish
Trivandrum
 
rajkrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 1,798
Likes (Received): 1860

അങ്ങനെ ഒരു തള്ളും കൂടി ഖുദാ ഗവ
http://malayalam.filmibeat.com/featu...96-034669.html
__________________
East or West Trivandrum is best!!!
http://www.tribiz.in
rajkrish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #14606
savvypete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 9
Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkrish View Post
അങ്ങനെ ഒരു തള്ളും കൂടി ഖുദാ ഗവ
http://malayalam.filmibeat.com/featu...96-034669.html
Bayangara authentic source :ennekollu:
__________________

maheshponneth liked this post
savvypete no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #14607
savvypete
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 9
Likes (Received): 4

savvypete no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:49 AM   #14608
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite
 
Malayaali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kochi/Cochin
Posts: 18,824
Likes (Received): 6770

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkrish View Post
അങ്ങനെ ഒരു തള്ളും കൂടി ഖുദാ ഗവ
Thangalk ithinu divasakkooliyaano :P
Malayaali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:12 AM   #14609
Kochi Resident
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,097
Likes (Received): 1232

Looks like Rakshdhikari Baiju which is running well will be removed.
A real pathetic situation in Kerala


Mollywood rolls out red carpet for 'Bahubali2' grand release

Global United Media is releasing Bahubali 2: The Conclusion in more than 300 theatres and the film is sure to take Kerala by storm, this Friday. The advance booking for the film has already started for the sequel to the blockbuster and there have been no big releases in Malayalam during the past week. Rakshadhikary Baiju (Oppu) was released in several theatres in Kerala last week with the condition that it will have to give way for Bahubali on April 28. Ads by ZINC The Bahubali cast and crew had come to Kerala for promoting the film. The film has a huge fan following and like the rest of the world, Malayalis are also waiting on why Kattappa killed Bahubali in the first part. Bahubali 2 has been directed by S S Rajamouli, with Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamannah and Satyaraj in the lead roles. The Dulquer Salmaan starrer CIA: Comrade in America and Biju Menon-Indrajith starrer Lakshyam are releasing on May 5.
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:14 PM   #14610
rajkrish
Trivandrum
 
rajkrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 1,798
Likes (Received): 1860

Annual contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malayaali View Post
Thangalk ithinu divasakkooliyaano :P
__________________
East or West Trivandrum is best!!!
http://www.tribiz.in

Malayaali liked this post
rajkrish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:30 PM   #14611
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI
 
mohammedirshad06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kochi, Abu Dhabi
Posts: 20,328
Likes (Received): 8060

Saw movie Sakhavu...

I must say, the timing of this movie's release is indeed IRONY... Something every communists must see, particularly Idukki Commies... May be Sidharath Shiva did this movie to politely remind most of the communists sitting in AKG Center, what is real communism about and softly tells some Nadan Leaders of Peermadu/Munnar region, how should real communists be, not to call at someone's father and say its native to the region.
Its a must watch movie for Kerala CM, Party secretary and Munnar communists as they will understand where they stand today....

I always believe, the best communist movie ever made in Malayalam is Lal Salam. It doesn't give any message, but still it reminds many values and ironies of communist movements in a clear entertainer mode. This movie is no where near to Lal Salam in terms of its entertainment value, but still gives out a big message, real communism is all about humanism and its growth happened thro' people connect, not by arrogance or calling anyone's father or mother..... It clearly shows how modern communists degraded to mere politics of leadership, rather than people connect.. Its a key factor, where communists lost everywhere in India,, the day they forgot to connect to people and social realities and cherished on arrogance.

In words of Sakhavu Krishnakumar in movie, Kayil ulla Muyillinnu munnu kompu thanne, reflects the current party leadership attitude, which shall be the key factor to lose even Kerala...

The movie is a reminder to CPIM Kerala either be Saghavu Krishnan or mere Krishnakumar... If former, more people will be around all the time, if latter, will end up with a dumb follower..

A well made movie that really suits to modern Kerala politics said in a very symbolic fashion, but slightly low on entertainment.
Nivin Pauly did well as Sakhavu Krishnan in both young and old characters.. But as Sakhavu Krishnakumar, it was overacting with smaller imitations of Mohanlal here and there... Aiswarya Rajesh is prefect for the role and she is promising to stay in Mollywoods.. Others were all okay kind...

Overall, good one time watch.

Rating 3.5/5
__________________
My Kochi Rising
Cochin SSC | Kochi Metro Rail | Cochin Airport | Kochi Discussions |

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

Kochi Resident liked this post
mohammedirshad06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:13 PM   #14612
Ziyan
Evergreen City of India
 
Ziyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Trivandrum - The Green Metropolis
Posts: 575
Likes (Received): 805

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirshad06 View Post
Saw movie Sakhavu...

Its a must watch movie for Kerala CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riju View Post
On Behalf of Muthoot Pappachan Groups' Kripa Cinemas at Trivandrum will be relaunching on 26th April(Tomorrow) ,we are extremely delighted to invite you for the Inaugural function and Media Interaction with Mr. Swarup Reddy, Director of SPI cinemas.Media Interaction will be held at 12:30pm tomorrow.Trivandrum Mayor, Adv. V.K Prasanth will be inaugurating the theatre..The first screening will be the movie ‘’Sakhavu’’ and Hon. Chief Minister of Kerala Shri. Pinarayi Vijayan will be attending the screening at 6.30 pm on April 26th(Tomorrow).
Probably you and CM watched the movie at the same time
__________________
The Gateway to India's future, Where the world meets south Asia | Technopark - India's first, largest and greenest IT Park | Kovalam - Paradise of the South,Queen of all beaches | Karyavattom Multi Purpose Stadium - First DBOT stadium in India| |World class R&D Hubs | Education and Research Hub of Kerala | Birth Place of Indian Space Programme

Welcome to Trivandrum - The Evergreen City of India
~~Best City to live in Kerala~~

mohammedirshad06 liked this post
Ziyan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:25 PM   #14613
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI
 
mohammedirshad06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kochi, Abu Dhabi
Posts: 20,328
Likes (Received): 8060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziyan View Post



Probably you and CM watched the movie at the same time
Ohhh wonderful.... Thats a good connection...

I watched 4:00 PM show which finished at 7:00 PM... So probably CM might just out of theater now...

But I feel, its solely made to educate modern Communists and remind them what original communism meant so.... Good for Pinarayi to watch it, as its better for him to unfollow Rule Number 3 as Saghavu Krishnakumar says.

Anyways, like KPAC, its mostly an inspirational movie, less on entertainment value. But decent enough for one time watch and good Television/DVD watch
__________________
My Kochi Rising
Cochin SSC | Kochi Metro Rail | Cochin Airport | Kochi Discussions |

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED
mohammedirshad06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:52 PM   #14614
Kochi Resident
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 6,097
Likes (Received): 1232

Yes. A very sincere attempt by siddharth siva. But again the communist theme stood in its way to becoming a big blockbuster. The film will just be marginally profitable

I too felt he had shades of mohanlals young days in Sathyan-Anthikkad films


Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirshad06 View Post
Saw movie Sakhavu...

I must say, the timing of this movie's release is indeed IRONY... Something every communists must see, particularly Idukki Commies... May be Sidharath Shiva did this movie to politely remind most of the communists sitting in AKG Center, what is real communism about and softly tells some Nadan Leaders of Peermadu/Munnar region, how should real communists be, not to call at someone's father and say its native to the region.
Its a must watch movie for Kerala CM, Party secretary and Munnar communists as they will understand where they stand today....

I always believe, the best communist movie ever made in Malayalam is Lal Salam. It doesn't give any message, but still it reminds many values and ironies of communist movements in a clear entertainer mode. This movie is no where near to Lal Salam in terms of its entertainment value, but still gives out a big message, real communism is all about humanism and its growth happened thro' people connect, not by arrogance or calling anyone's father or mother..... It clearly shows how modern communists degraded to mere politics of leadership, rather than people connect.. Its a key factor, where communists lost everywhere in India,, the day they forgot to connect to people and social realities and cherished on arrogance.

In words of Sakhavu Krishnakumar in movie, Kayil ulla Muyillinnu munnu kompu thanne, reflects the current party leadership attitude, which shall be the key factor to lose even Kerala...

The movie is a reminder to CPIM Kerala either be Saghavu Krishnan or mere Krishnakumar... If former, more people will be around all the time, if latter, will end up with a dumb follower..

A well made movie that really suits to modern Kerala politics said in a very symbolic fashion, but slightly low on entertainment.
Nivin Pauly did well as Sakhavu Krishnan in both young and old characters.. But as Sakhavu Krishnakumar, it was overacting with smaller imitations of Mohanlal here and there... Aiswarya Rajesh is prefect for the role and she is promising to stay in Mollywoods.. Others were all okay kind...

Overall, good one time watch.

Rating 3.5/5
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:22 PM   #14615
maheshponneth
Registered User
 
maheshponneth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Thrissur
Posts: 9,955
Likes (Received): 3323

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkrish View Post
അങ്ങനെ ഒരു തള്ളും കൂടി ഖുദാ ഗവ
http://malayalam.filmibeat.com/featu...96-034669.html
this kind of sources are invalid. they bend the news into their own interested way.
__________________
From the land of Vadakkunnathan

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag us down to their level and then beat us with experience:
Mark Twain



Visit
Thrissur4u

TRPA
waterways in Thrissur
http://riceboat.in
coconut island
kayyaloram.com

savvypete liked this post
maheshponneth no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:57 PM   #14616
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI
 
mohammedirshad06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Kochi, Abu Dhabi
Posts: 20,328
Likes (Received): 8060

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochi Resident View Post
Yes. A very sincere attempt by siddharth siva. But again the communist theme stood in its way to becoming a big blockbuster. The film will just be marginally profitable

I too felt he had shades of mohanlals young days in Sathyan-Anthikkad films
I don't think its communist theme that will not make it into a blockbuster... Its content is very cliched one... Nothing new... The same story of honest yesteryears communist fighter fighting for poor people where rich plantation managers rule is said in celluloid atleast 100 times... The same theme several Nazeer movies had.. Infact I forgot the name, but have seen a movie with Nazeer as communist/socialist leader and Sheela as a plantation worker a few days back..

So coming to Saghavu, it says the same story almost in same style... Its quite predictable movie and nothing unique to offer, except the Krishnakumar part which gives a clear impression what modern communists believe in parliamentary politics.

I was expecting more of satire like Sandesham, but it turned out to old wine in new bottle. But still, the packing is so good, its a reminder to political class..

In my opinion, its okay kind of movie to watch in theaters unsustainable for a long period.. But can be a tv hit....
__________________
My Kochi Rising
Cochin SSC | Kochi Metro Rail | Cochin Airport | Kochi Discussions |

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED
mohammedirshad06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:18 PM   #14617
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite
 
Malayaali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kochi/Cochin
Posts: 18,824
Likes (Received): 6770

മലയാള ചലച്ചിത്ര ലോകം (The World of Malayalam Cinema)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochi Resident View Post
But again the communist theme stood in its way to becoming a big blockbuster. The film will just be marginally profitable
Hmm. Youth alone cannot help a movie in the long run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malayaali View Post
Families won't like these genre of movies, viz, Ang. Diar, Oru Mex. Apa, Sakhaavu etc. and that'll definitely affect the long run.
Malayaali no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu