SkyscraperCity Forum banner

(SP) alemão procura Tese de planeamento urbano em São Paulo

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  makeixo 
#1 ·
oi companheiros!

Im a german student of architecture and urbanism, who intents to do its final project in Sao Paulo. Well, I will do it in Germany, but a project which is located in SP.

At the moment Im doing research and looking for projects. My idea is to have 2-3 ideas of projects before I fly to SP. I have found some interesting research, maps, analysis

e.g.
-O Novo Plano Diretor SP
-Operações Urbanas em São Paulo: crítica, plano e projetos at vitruvius
-Cities and social equity (Carlos Leite)

and some other readings about La vila Jaguare and infrastructure in SP.

Im writing here to all of you, because I hope you would share me some "inside" knowlegde/informations/opinions/projects about these areas.

For now i dont know Portuguese, but before I will get there I will study. I also know spanish fluent, therefore you can post in Portuguese, Spanish, English and German. What ever language you are comfortable with. ;)

It will be a open tesis, therefore Im the one, who develops the exercise/subject area, I will decide the use etc.... For now I have found 3 areas, which seems interesting to me, but I someone has other proposals, Im open to that too.

The context of Nova Jaguare seems interesting to me because of its diverse structures - Universidade, Favela, and formal housing, Waterfront

Converting industrial and infrastructure sites nowadays seems very interesting to me.

The context of vila jaguara seems interesting to me because of its fragments of landscape/housing and its waterfront border. (permeability)

I hope some of you, want to participate. Thanks @ all of you

makeixo

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi makeixo!

I have some ideas to help you in your project. If you see, the university near favela Nova Jaguare it's USP, (University of São Paulo - Armando de Salles Oliveira Campus), and I recommend you to enter in contact with FAU (Faculty of Architecture and Urbanism) to share ideas with the researchers and professors.

I remember that have professors studing and debating about the São Paulo director plan , and I imagine that have projects about popular housing and urban operations there in course.

If you understand portuguese, you can start searching in the library of thesis and dissertations of USP. I believe that you'll encounter new ideas to your research!

Marco

http://www.teses.usp.br/

#4 · (Edited)
Muito obrigado Marco!!

I definitly will make contact with FAU. Thx!

I do understand a little. I doing my research mainly in a mixture of spanish / wannabe porutugues ;), but when I arrive in SP I will be able to speak some words - ordering beer, the basics you know ;)

Today I have made a "mind"map of the projects I have found, therefore I thought it would be good to put them into context.

A question: I found serveral projects about aguas brancas. Do exist of this zone an oficial masterplan yet?

#5 ·
As for the "Novo Plano Diretor" it plans on increasing the importance of public transportation and trying to make São Paulo more compact, the city in the past had always focused on a car oriented growth, which became unbearable as the numbers of inhabitants grew pass the several millions and traffic turned into a major problem. It will also try to increase the social housing quota.

Overall I consider it a good plan, but critics say the over-regulation could actually increase housing prices instead of decreasing it and also that it's too shy in green policies.

Operação Urbana Água Branca is happening, so is Operação Urbana Água Espraiada, the second received more attention during the past decade cause the Água Espraiada area was more interesting to investors, but Operação Urbana Água Branca has taken off in the last few years, what these operations consists of is selling large patches of land to investors and the municipilty with the money they make can invest in urban projects like social housings and anti-flooding channels.

Right now the biggest project under study by the current city administration is Arco Tiete, it plans on improving the urban surroundings of the Tiete river.

Still much more needs to be done, but despite being the richest city in Brazil, São Paulo city hall is highly indebted so it's public projects always need to be done alongside the private initiative.

#8 ·
Hi, makeixo

Es freut mir sehr, dass deine Forschung auf São Paulos Stadtplannung sich begründet. Es sieht auch aus, dass du noch nicht eine vollständige Idee hast, daran welchem viertel der Stadt du ausarbeiten magst. Dann räte ich die Operação Urbana Lapa-Brás, die hängt sich an die grösste bzw. Operação Água Branca ab; damit kannst du die verschiedenen und breiten Bestandteilen der Stadtplannung freilich entwickeln. Dort z.B, findet man ein kompliziertes Verhältnis, dafür vielleicht dich interessiert:

Zwischen den Vierteln 01 bis 08 lauft die Bahn, die heute als Teil des Verkehrsmittel System dient, aber ist sie nicht mit der Umwelt integriert, wegen ihrer vorig- haupte industrielle Funktion, das heißt auch man hat einen große und unnütze Raum. Diese Vierteln sind um Zentrum herum, und hat gute Infrastruktur, trotzdem nicht viele Menschen dort leben will, weil sie sehr Dekadent aussehen. Dann kommt etwas mit den verschmutzte Flüssen zu tun, nämlich die Tiete und Tamanduateí. Schließlich aber not endlich, hat man den Probleme des Armut, Verschmutzung, Verkehr und auch die große und historisch- soziale Ungleichheit der Stadt.

Hier findest du mehr darüber (auf Portugiesisch natürlich):

Die offizielle Seite des Projekt:
http://www.prefeitura.sp.gov.br/cidade/secretarias/desenvolvimento_urbano/novas_operacoes_urbanas/termos_de_referencia/index.php?p=17816

#9 · (Edited)
@Marv8: a operação urbana diagonal sul seria uma area otima. Eu procuro algo parecido. O problema da Mooca e que Astoc e Vigliecca trabalhan ali. Astoc e o escritorio de minha professor universitario Markus Neppl

O tempo de tfg e 11 semanas, por isso nao tenho q preocupar os atores, porem o projeto tem q ser viável. Por este motivo, estou pedindo aqui para o discurso corrente em São Paulo.

Espero que seja compreensível, o que euescrevi

#10 ·
@Styap: At first I thought about doing my tfg in Petare (Caracas).

https://www.google.de/search?q=peta...G4fGPfPZgcAB&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg&biw=1680&bih=914

I lived there for one year (student exchange) and have been in barrios (favelas) there serveral times. Im really interested in this matter – slum upgrade, public space etc... - but it wont be the main theme. If there is a favela nearby I will consider how I can integrate them, thats for sure.

I hope I can visit in Sao Paulo some urban and social projects. Thx, for mentioning it!

#11 ·
@Stewart: Sry, das ich dir nicht ich dir nicht früher geantwortet habe. Ich finde es ehrlich gesagt super, dass du auf Deutsch alles aufmischst (Vorsicht: Redewendung), ich wollte euch bzw. auch dir gleich antworten bin aber gerufen worden und musste daher weg. Da ich studiere und nebenbei im Architekturbüro arbeite hatte ich auch bisher keine Zeit um das Thema Sao Paulo wieder aufzugreifen.

Nichtsdestotrotz (german words ;)) bin ich aber wirklich dahinter und werde das auch machen.

Danke, für deinen Input! Die Lapa - Bras hatte ich oben auch schon gepostet. Die Eisenbahn hatte ich bisher aber noch nicht so wahrgenommen. Danke dafür! Ich habe auch gerade meinen Professoren geschrieben, dass ich beabsichtige in diesem Bereich meine Tesis zu machen. Ich bin mir nur noch nicht sicher wo bzw. in welchem Sektor. Ich glaube alleine Sektor 1-2 haben 350ha und das ist wirklich sehr viel Fläche.

Woher sprichst du eigentlich so gut Deutsch? Deutsche Schule?

viele Grüße von good old Germany ;)
Markus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.