search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Dubai Projects > Jumeirah Lakes Towers

Jumeirah Lakes Towers Masterplanned skyscraper community by Nakheel

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 9th, 2017, 09:39 PM   #1821
InvestorN

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashraf42 View Post
No problems padrangi. It's not much but at least we have some information. According to Diraj the experts are due to present their findings within a month ( but I was told exactly the same thing in February , so don't hold your breath).
Many thanks mashraf42 for the detailed update!!
InvestorN no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 10th, 2017, 03:55 PM   #1822
Jack_123

Thank you mashraf42 for taking the effort for briefing us here in this forum!

Although nothing has changed in the situation and we all continue to suffer at the hands of these people...
Jack_123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2017, 06:45 PM   #1823
qronfla

Likes (Received): 4

Thanks every body for the information but i dont see nice situation.
How almasah can play with our apartments that some of them this company is saying that was sold to 2 diferent persons at one time when also i can speak on my apartment is also register with goverment.
This things happen in dubaii because if in my contry al masah will finish in prison.

Last edited by qronfla; May 10th, 2017 at 07:05 PM.
qronfla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2017, 10:32 PM   #1824
LOXYMORE

Thank you Mashraf42
LOXYMORE no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2017, 07:23 PM   #1825
InvestorN

A "deafening silence" ever since the last update.
Any news from Lawyerpoint or on the progress of the project?
Thanks
Old June 22nd, 2017, 07:24 PM   #1826
YACOU001

Any News ???
YACOU001 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2017, 05:55 PM   #1827
Sergei 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by YACOU001 View Post
Any News ???
All our construction this year seems to have ended, one chatter!
Sergei 133 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2017, 02:32 PM   #1828
mashraf42

Likes (Received): 6

Hi
I phoned Diraj at lawyerpoint today. Unfortunately still no news on the outcome for the double sold apartments. The expert committee report and the court case are still pending and I was told to check again in 1 month.
mashraf42 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:42 AM   #1829
haseeb_eng

Likes (Received): 10

Lawyer point also mentioned that the construction has not been stopped. It had slowed down only due to this case and hopefully this should be resolved in a month time

Let's hope for the best.
haseeb_eng no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:46 AM   #1830
mashraf42

Lol. Haseeb_eng don't hold your breath. First time I spoke to them in February, I was told a month. I went to their offices at the beginning of may and they were very helpful in explaining what had happened but again told a month. I called yesterday and was told to call again in a month!!
Old July 5th, 2017, 10:47 AM   #1831
mashraf42

I didn't actually ask about the work unfortunately when I spoke to them yesterday.
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:58 PM   #1832
Wac

I am participating after many years.
I bought studio apartment from PMI back in 2008 when I was in Dubai. Moved back to USA in 2011. In 2012, I found out that PMI is no more there and Al Masah is the developer /project manager. I contacted them, they couldn't find my name with my apartment. Long story short, I sent my original documents to my friend who showed the originals to PMI and their lawyer. They accepted that I'm the owner and offered me another apartment. They agreed to adjust the money I had already paid but wanted more money as the new apartment was bigger. I didn't accept the offer. I have their email as a proof that they accepted the money I paid them.
Today, I saw some activity in this forum and thought to share my story. Can someone please summarize what is the latest and is there any hope?
Regards,
Waqar Cheema
Wac no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2017, 12:24 AM   #1833
mashraf42

Hi
I was in Dubai this week and went to see lawyerpoint on Wednesday. I didn't get to see diraj but some one else was kind enough to come and chat to me. The work has stopped due to money issues with the contractor not being paid. Al Masah are being sued by al saqran and lawyerpoint are working for him. The expert committee that was going to report within a month nearly 4 months ago still hasn't met and thus the issue of who the rightful owner of the double sold apartments still remains unclear. Lawyerpoint do not really have any more information. I have again reiterated for someone from the company to email us or go on this forum with some update once in a while. It is frustrating when we are not getting information at all.
Old July 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM   #1834
mashraf42

Waqar cheema we live in hope that this tower will complete soon but unfortunately in Dubai there doesn't seem to be any sense of urgency. In your case it may be that your apartment has been sold on to someone else. One thing I did learn that gave me some confidence is that you have a very strong case of being the rightful owner if you have oqood even if it is an electronic version.
Old July 15th, 2017, 02:36 PM   #1835
qronfla

Likes (Received): 4

I think what is going on, is only, a way of cheating us, because when Almasah take over from PIM, they make me, the same, say that my apartment was sell to other people, by PIM, but was not true, it was only to make me an other Contract, and take from me more money for nothing.
How can I believe this, when for a small mistake you go to prison in Dubai, and on the other hand, they say that sell some of our Apartments to other people and is like nothing. I think if this is True, Almasah have to go to prison,
They are playing with our money,
How take the money, and always say they stop, because there is no money, where are going our money? on other Projects, instead the money go on our Tower?
qronfla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM   #1836
Jack_123

Not clear what should be our approach with this tower....

Will a legal route help us? if no action, this will go on for another decade with nothing happening because neither the authorities nor the developer is showing any signs of urgency!!

Are people here fine for a legal route if all of us come together?
Jack_123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2017, 11:55 AM   #1837
MikeRoss

Ok funny question: Did anyone else here suddenly find approximately 30% of his payments show up in his bank accounts?

I am one of the transfer property clients, I received reminder of payment like few months ago, asked them about progress with no update. Now about 30% of my payments show up in my bank abroad? I still have not confirmed the source as they clear the transfer, but the transfer being in Dirhams, I feel something dirty is in the works..

Anyone else had a similar experience?
MikeRoss no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:56 PM   #1838
s.y

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRoss View Post
Ok funny question: Did anyone else here suddenly find approximately 30% of his payments show up in his bank accounts?

I am one of the transfer property clients, I received reminder of payment like few months ago, asked them about progress with no update. Now about 30% of my payments show up in my bank abroad? I still have not confirmed the source as they clear the transfer, but the transfer being in Dirhams, I feel something dirty is in the works..

Anyone else had a similar experience?
Lucky you, I wish I had that, I would be happy to get back only what I paid and never , ever do anything in that currupt country.
s.y no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2017, 01:17 PM   #1839
InvestorN

Hi everybody,
Mashraf42 is right in raising to lawerpoint to either email us or go on this forum with some update once in a while. It is indeed frustrating when we are not getting information at all.
As for Jack_123's suggestion, I totally agree that we should collectively act through a legal route. The point is who is going to search and suggest us a firm/lawyer to file a case against Al Masah and/or anybody responsible for the existing mess of our investment and money with Al Saqran Tower.
I am afraid we have been deceived in a country we have all trusted. From this forum, I appeal to the Administration/competent authority help and protect us, in intervening to speed up legal procedures, clearing/solving the entire messy situation Al Masah placed us.
Old July 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM   #1840
InvestorN

Hi,
Just been informed by Dhiraj of Lawyerpoint that "the Developer has been facing issues regarding discrepancies in sales, he has currently filed a cased in Dubai Court where he has requested the Court to appoint an expert to resolve this issue".
Hence, procedure might take longer than expected as mashraf42 pointed out..