SkyscraperCity Forum banner

WA | Completed | PERTH | Oracle Apartments [68m | Resi ]

64K views 253 replies 54 participants last post by  englishguy 
#1 ·
105-111 (Lots 13 and 14) Stirling Street, Perth. Demolition of an existing single storey place of worship building and construction of a 22 level mixed use development containing 137 multiple dwellings, three commercial tenancies and 194 car parking bays​

DETAILS

Approval is sought to demolish an existing single storey building used as a place of worship and to construct a 22 level mixed-use development including three commercial tenancies at the ground floor level, 137 residential units above, 189 residential car parking bays and 4 car parking bays for the commercial tenancies.

Ground Floor Level
This level contains three commercial tenancies (91m2, 58m2 and 40m2), lobby, secure storage area for 49 bicycles, 35 residential store rooms, residential and commercial bin stores, switch room, tank rooms, pump room, transformer room, and fire control rooms. Separate car parking areas for the residential and commercial uses are provided with access to the 22 residential tandem car parking bays being provided via Aberdeen Street and access to the 4 commercial car parking bays (including one universal access bay) being provided via Stirling Street.

First to Third Floor Levels
These levels each contain 48 residential car parking bays (including 22 tandem) and associated circulation areas and ramps, 23 residential store rooms, lifts and lobby and fire exit stairs. There are two residential apartments (71m2 and 70m2) on each level with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, with one facing Aberdeen Street and the other Stirling Street.

Fourth Floor Level
This level contains 23 residential car parking bays (including 16 tandem) and associated circulation areas and ramps, 33 residential store rooms, mechanical plant deck, lifts and lobby and fire exit stairs. Communal residential amenities are also provided at this level including an outdoor pool, deck area with seating, gymnasium, sauna and yoga room.

Fifth to Seventh Floor Levels
These levels contain 11 residential apartments including one apartment (64m2) with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and ten apartments (ranging from 40m2 to 55m2) with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.

Eighth to Seventeenth Floor Levels
These levels contain 8 residential apartments including five apartments (ranging from 65m2 to 74m2) with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and three apartments (ranging from 50m2 to 55m2) with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom.

Eighteenth to Twentieth Floor Levels
These levels contain 6 residential apartments including two apartments (117m2 and 123m2) with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and four apartments (ranging from 70m2 to 91m2) with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

Roof Level
This level contains communal residential amenities including a lounge/theatre, multi-purpose dining area, barbecue facilities, deck areas, seating and landscaping.

http://daps.planning.wa.gov.au/down...0gQWdlbmRhIE5vIDI3IC0gQ2l0eSBvZiBQZXJ0aC5wZGY

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah307/Michael_Di_Lazzaro/Oracle2_zps7db2f9df.jpg

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah307/Michael_Di_Lazzaro/Oracle2_zps7db2f9df.jpg

See less See more
#50 ·
It is a great floorplan. Looked at a few other developments - but many of the floorplans didn't make sense or you could see there would be dead space. Got 17th floor in the end (had originally discussed 19th floor - out of 20 floors). Facing towards the city - so will have a view for a bit but I fully expect that to get built out in time - especially at the height we are at (I just hope nothing too close - but you don't own a view!).

Strata fees aren't cheap although there are a lot of services etc. Ours it about $1500/quarter - but obviously varies a lot with the higher you go and the bigger apartment you get. And if the finish is anything like what it is supposed to be it will be awesome.

#63 ·
Yep, I thought that was good progress for just a few weeks.

If anyone is familiar with these things, why would they lay a foundation slab and then cover it over with about a metre deep of sand again?

In the pics taken on 5th June you can see the slab around the lift shaft but this week its all dirt again. In one area of the site you can see the slab and the depth of the fill on top.

Anyone have any clues?

#85 ·
Sunday 21/08/2016

Core in box 5
Core rises left 17 (22)
Core hasn't moved in a month.
Next minute....4 days later... Looks like 8 levels in core now... This is on steroids
Scraperfan spoke too soon.

Looks like since the 21st of August this has shot up in the core 3 levels.. :lol:

Just moved desks... I spin around and see this...

next time I might take a few steps to the window...
Cool, looks like you will be the go to man for updates. :cheers1: any chance of a time lapse camera? ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.