SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Perth World Trade Centre Proposal

82K views 406 replies 92 participants last post by  hack404 
#1 ·
#86 ·
I assume this one is a never built for Perth.

How can you be suffering to have lost that project? It seems like it was taken from Panama City, the tackiest and most overrated city in the Americas. I'm glad it never happened. Perth deserves better.

I hope the WTC proposal goes ahead. It would be a great addition to Perth's skyline. It will draw attention from the oversized Brookfield Place and its sticks on top.

#89 ·
I agree. The wording of the two sections of the WTC website is as though it's already approved and under construction.

I'd say this will get built. Normally we get a whole lot of 20 - 30 story bland boxes with little or no public amenity or architectural merit every cycle. So instead this next cycle we can just have this project :) It's also much more than just office space - it would be interesting to find out how much of each use this project has. The the big question will be how much the plans for the complex will change between now and what is approved for construction - Hopefully not much will change.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.