SkyscraperCity Forum banner

#PROJECT: THE ROYAL ESTATES ( DIP)

201K views 415 replies 54 participants last post by  idkman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

An elegant lifestyle awaits you at The Royal Estates, a 3.6 million sq. ft. premier community in Dubai Investment Park. Relive the timeless majesty of Early English Eras at exquisite homes with Victorian, Georgian and Regency architecture. Surrounded by swan-filled lakes, babbling brooks, stone bridges and a labyrinth of flowered gardens, The Royal Estates is your gateway to tranquil and exclusive living.

Official website

http://www.royalestates.ae/

See less See more
#2 ·
more info on the project

called them up the other day to check on progress on the project.
they said that soil work and stuff has been completed and construction will start somewhere end of december.
They still were advertising on this project a couple of months back ( specially on regal row). so i got the impression that they had not sold all of their units.
when i specifically asked about the status on sales they told me that all the units of regal row have been sold out but the other projects in royal estates they have some units left ( like apts. ) when asked as to why they are advertising when all the units on regal row have been sold off they said that they sold them all out around 2-3 days after the launch date and were taken over by one big party and that party is selling them now ( dont know how far this story is true) as my impression is that around the time they launched this project ( sometime in feb or mar 2008) was the golden period for developers. so i dont think they would sell all the available units in one go and would spread the sales over a period of time.

#7 ·
Construction Started

Construction has started!!

Could they be doing this to ask for more money, when the money doesnt come its not their fault but the inverstor fault that the project is not going ahead and they walk away sqeeky clean afer 18 months of big fat pay cheques from the Escrow account?

#14 ·
#17 ·
Aristocrats' Royal Estates

Just in case anybody is still following this thread.
I have just learned (speaking of March 4th 2013) that Aristocrats' have apparently revived the project and intend to finish two model townhouses by next May. The plan is to build 41 townhouses and 1 bigger building (offices I guess) in a so called "first phase".
Happy ending in sight?

Kind regards, R

#25 ·
Dear All

Myself and another investor visited Royal Estates development recently. They have been building Townhouses within the development area. There is one 'showhouse' apparently finished so we went in and had a look around.

The quality of the build and the materials used are not even 1*. Some of the labourers have been 'using the facilities' so you can imagine its not exactly clean. Poorest standards I have ever seen! What a load of rubbish. Royal Estates should build sandcastles instead. At least you could knock these down and easily start again!

It is extremely unlikey they will ever build a shopping centre or any commercial offices. So if like us you invested in offices, its now time to confront Royal Estates and get our/your money back. Otherwise they will pour all our money into cheap build town houses and sell off the rest of the land to another developer.