SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Projects & Discussions | Inner City Development

3M views 24K replies 394 participants last post by  Damijanic91 
#1 ·
^^ The Elder Street carpark should have apartments on top. Demolishing a 2 level carpark to build a 4 level carpark is absurd. Jan Gehl would be crying into his report.

#41 ·
A brick house, on a quite street, on a normal block of land (qtr ach), in a safe suburb, that is in decent proximity to the city, pretty much the great Australian dream everybody has the god given right to:)
a top level penthouse on tha upper east side of manhattan, across tha road from central park with views to mid-lower manhattan!

oh. and preferrably one side of tha penthouse with floor to ceiling arched windows with a framed view of tha empire state building.

and if you can't find one, i'm sure $260m can help to go into bribing some city official to allow such windows to be installed.

#42 ·
The lot that people occasionally ask about on the other side of Murray Street Mall from the Commonwealth Bank had a mobile crane moving in with a few people on site this evening. Nothing too major going on, but still something.

#43 ·
29/06/2009
"CAFE" Forrest Place
PERTH WA 6000
Stage 2 of the
Implementation of the
Forrest Chase
Masterplan, being the
Demolition of Stairs and
Existing toilets and a
New Stage, Shade
Structure and new
Underground Change
Rooms 5,500,000.00
DA
2009/2167
Why is the title "Cafe" yet it doesn't mentioned any change to the Cafe? I know it is being demolished. Do we know when it is expected to be closed?

#55 ·
any forecourt and either street-edge...

i didn't think it needed to be specific... they've either started putting a water installation or haven't, i can't tell 100% in those fotos... tha concept plan says tha water-feature is on tha james st side... but yar...

:p

edit... oh i'm a few pages back from tha northbridge piazza pics it seems... lol. sorry. i meant on tha northbridge piazza... :p

i can see a water fountain, maybe that's tha 'water-feature' they had in mind... lol.

The Piazza is coming along baby! :banana:

The fencing has just recently come down as it was still up last Friday. Taken yesterday.

#56 ·
any forecourt and either street-edge...

i didn't think it needed to be specific... they've either started putting a water installation or haven't, i can't tell 100% in those fotos... tha concept plan says tha water-feature is on tha james st side... but yar...

:p

edit... oh i'm a few pages back from tha northbridge piazza pics it seems... lol. sorry. i meant on tha northbridge piazza... :p

i can see a water fountain, maybe that's tha 'water-feature' they had in mind... lol.
lawl

OK, I get what you mean now.

I'm pretty sure the concept plan said either 'possible' or 'potential' water feature.

Let me find the plan...

- EDIT -

Got it!

Going from the plan, where they're planning the 'potential' water feature is still currently brick paving. I'll have another [closer] look next time I go past later in the week.

#57 ·
lawl

OK, I get what you mean now.

I'm pretty sure the concept plan said either 'possible' or 'potential' water feature.

Let me find the plan...

- EDIT -

Got it!

Going from the plan, where they're planning the 'potential' water feature is still currently brick paving. I'll have another [closer] look next time I go past later in the week.

i've seen tha plan :p