SkyscraperCity Forum banner

The Most Expensive House Currently For Sale in California

25K views 53 replies 40 participants last post by  SanDeeAyGow 
#1 ·
Really overpriced IMO. This house is located in the town of Belvedere, in Marin County.

$65,000,000
10,000 sq ft-Im guessing the lot is around 1 acre or less.

See less See more
#2 ·
WOW! Who is the house being sold to?

#11 ·
Wow, I used to live in the 8,000 Sqft Red Rose Tea Mansion here in Saint John. My parents bought it back in 1985 for near $300,000CDN and sold it for just slightly more 6 years later. It's now on the market for around $900,000CDN. The Red Rose Tea Mansion also has a lot of history since it was built by the founder of Red Rose Tea himself during the first few years of the 1900's. The lot is equally as large, and the house is almost the same size as the house in this thread.

LOL, 65mil, get real!

#17 ·
Hey I have a view like that! Except its of San Diego... and there isnt really water, but a field.. and there isnt really a skyline.. but some trees. And its not really a view, more of a backyard..

#26 ·
Looks Like that house has company. in the Hot property section of Sundays LA TIMES, it noted a Beverly Hills House that will come on the market soon and it will be for $65 million as well.

$65 million: That's not a misprint

A new Beverly Hills-area home on 23-plus acres has come on the market at $65 million, a high for current listings in L.A. County.

The estate includes a two-story, 30,700-square-foot main house, an 1,800-square-foot guesthouse, a 6,000-square-foot carriage house or 16-car garage, an 1,800-square-foot guardhouse, a 1,000-plus-square-foot gatehouse and a 12,500-square-foot spa building with indoor and outdoor pools and a nightclub or a ballroom. There are also 6.5-plus acres of gardens and city-to-ocean views.

The home, which is about 85% completed, is ready for cosmetic and interior design specifications. Parisian designer Alberto Pinto prepared interior drawings at the seller's cost of about $3 million.

Ernie Carswell and Judy Hanauer at Coldwell Banker, Beverly Hills North, have the listing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.