daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Indonesia Skyscrapers Forum > The Skybazaar of Indonesia > Archive

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old October 18th, 2005, 02:13 AM   #1
sanhen
Urban Monk
 
sanhen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,437
Likes (Received): 2

[INDONESIA] TV Station listing

As u know I went back to my home city last month. And I was surprise to see my TV have a whooping 16 different channels. Now I am wondering how many TV stations Indonesia have. I know some is local, some is national, some is pay service, some is private as in university broadcast.

National List:
1. TVRI
2. RCTI
3. SCTV
4. TVGlobal
5. TPI
6. ANTV
7. TransTV
8. MetroTV
9. Indosiar
10. Lativi
11. TV7

Pay TV:
1. Indovision
2. Kabel vision

Regional:
1-23. TVRI Regional (23 stations)
14. Spacetoon - Jakarta
25. Bogor TV - Bogor, West Java
26. CTV Banten - Banten, West Java
27. O Channel - Jakarta
28. JakTV - Jakarta
29. Bali TV - Bali
30. Agropolitan TV (ATV)- Batu, East Java
31. Batu Televisi - Batu, East Java
32. Batam TV - Batam (Riau Pos Group)
33. Bukittingi Televisi (BiTV) - Bukit Tinggi, Sumatra
34. Bunaken TV - Manado
35. Cahaya Televisi Banten (CTV) - Tangerang, Banten
36. Gospel Overseas Television Network (GOTV) - Manado
37. Jawa Pos Televisi (JTV)
38. Jogja TV - Jogjakarta
39. Makassar TV - Makassar
40. Pacific TV - Manado
41. Riau Televisi (Riau TV) - Pekanbaru, Riau (Riau Pos Group)
42. Reksa Birama TV (RBTV) - Jogjakarta ( RB Group - Galeri Video - Amikom )
43. Sri Gemilang TV (SGTV) - Inhil, Riau
44. Televisi Manado (TVM)
45. Tugu TV - Jogjakarta
46. TV Borobudur (TVB) - Semarang, Central Java
47. GO TV- Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java
48. Terang Abadi TV (TATV) - Solo, Central Java
49. TVKU - Semarang, Central Java
50. ...

Local Private Station:
1. ITB
2. Universitas Indonesia
3. PT Kereta Api Indonesia
4. ...

Last edited by sanhen; October 18th, 2005 at 03:36 AM.
sanhen no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
 
Old October 18th, 2005, 02:14 AM   #2
sanhen
Urban Monk
 
sanhen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,437
Likes (Received): 2

Still many TV station content is lacking in quality. I am sick with those low quality so called "Mega Sinetron". At the end what I watch is only TransTV (for Bajaj Bajuri and Extravaganza) and MetroTV.
sanhen no está en línea  
Old October 18th, 2005, 02:41 AM   #3
ryanr
Registered non-User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 6,900
Likes (Received): 11

Indovision is not cable. It is DTH (Direct to Home Satellite). Same as the US' DirectTV.
ryanr no está en línea  
Old October 18th, 2005, 03:39 AM   #4
sanhen
Urban Monk
 
sanhen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,437
Likes (Received): 2

Corrected!
sanhen no está en línea  
Old October 18th, 2005, 07:31 AM   #5
macgyver
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,070
Likes (Received): 2

Gospel di bekasi ada juga.
Merpati TV di Kebumen
Bali TV www.balitv.com
macgyver no está en línea  
Old October 18th, 2005, 03:10 PM   #6
peseg5
SSC Indonesia
 
peseg5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Jakarta
Posts: 3,649
Likes (Received): 158

kalo gak salah di bandung juga mau ada stasiun tv skala nasional deh... tapi lupa namanya...

btw, IMHO kebanyakan acara tv2 indonesia sampah alias rubbish...(maksudnya lebih dikhususkan acara2 seperti sinetron2, reality show, dll, apalagi acara yang jelas2 menjiplak acara dari luar tapi dikemas secara berantakan..) really2 rubbish...
__________________
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good man to do nothing.
(Edmund Burke 1729-1797)

peseg5 no está en línea  
Old October 21st, 2005, 02:08 AM   #7
paradyto
we care for EARTH
 
paradyto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 雅加达 - 巨港
Posts: 28,973

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanhen
As u know I went back to my home city last month. And I was surprise to see my TV have a whooping 16 different channels. Now I am wondering how many TV stations Indonesia have. I know some is local, some is national, some is pay service, some is private as in university broadcast.

National List:
1. TVRI
2. RCTI
3. SCTV
4. TVGlobal
5. TPI
6. ANTV
7. TransTV
8. MetroTV
9. Indosiar
10. Lativi
11. TV7

Pay TV:
1. Indovision
2. Kabel vision

Regional:
1-23. TVRI Regional (23 stations)
14. Spacetoon - Jakarta
25. Bogor TV - Bogor, West Java
26. CTV Banten - Banten, West Java
27. O Channel - Jakarta
28. JakTV - Jakarta
29. Bali TV - Bali
30. Agropolitan TV (ATV)- Batu, East Java
31. Batu Televisi - Batu, East Java
32. Batam TV - Batam (Riau Pos Group)
33. Bukittingi Televisi (BiTV) - Bukit Tinggi, Sumatra
34. Bunaken TV - Manado
35. Cahaya Televisi Banten (CTV) - Tangerang, Banten
36. Gospel Overseas Television Network (GOTV) - Manado
37. Jawa Pos Televisi (JTV)
38. Jogja TV - Jogjakarta
39. Makassar TV - Makassar
40. Pacific TV - Manado
41. Riau Televisi (Riau TV) - Pekanbaru, Riau (Riau Pos Group)
42. Reksa Birama TV (RBTV) - Jogjakarta ( RB Group - Galeri Video - Amikom )
43. Sri Gemilang TV (SGTV) - Inhil, Riau
44. Televisi Manado (TVM)
45. Tugu TV - Jogjakarta
46. TV Borobudur (TVB) - Semarang, Central Java
47. GO TV- Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java
48. Terang Abadi TV (TATV) - Solo, Central Java
49. TVKU - Semarang, Central Java
50. ...

Local Private Station:
1. ITB
2. Universitas Indonesia
3. PT Kereta Api Indonesia
4. ...
No. 50 is Palembang TV (PalTV) "memang punyo kito" (September 2005: On air)


Enjoy
__________________
welcome you participants the 7th meeting of IMT-GT working group on agriculture agro-based industry & environment 2014
The Green & Cleanest Metropolitan (since 2007) Sumsel Gemilang 雅加达 - 巨港 Jakabaring Sport City
ASEAN University Games 2014 Palembang Emas 2018
paradyto no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2005, 11:18 AM   #8
h4nh4n
Tukulers
 
h4nh4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 486
Likes (Received): 0

Stasiun Jak-TV
dari forum sebelah....
h4nh4n no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2005, 12:52 PM   #9
sanhen
Urban Monk
 
sanhen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,437
Likes (Received): 2

National List:
1. TVRI
2. RCTI
3. SCTV
4. TVGlobal
5. TPI
6. ANTV
7. TransTV
8. MetroTV
9. Indosiar
10. Lativi
11. TV7

Pay TV:
1. Indovision
2. Kabel vision

Regional:
1-23. TVRI Regional (23 stations)
14. Spacetoon - Jakarta
25. Bogor TV - Bogor, West Java
26. CTV Banten - Banten, West Java
27. O Channel - Jakarta
28. JakTV - Jakarta
29. Bali TV - Bali
30. Agropolitan TV (ATV)- Batu, East Java
31. Batu Televisi - Batu, East Java
32. Batam TV - Batam (Riau Pos Group)
33. Bukittingi Televisi (BiTV) - Bukit Tinggi, Sumatra
34. Bunaken TV - Manado
35. Cahaya Televisi Banten (CTV) - Tangerang, Banten
36. Gospel Overseas Television Network (GOTV) - Manado
37. Jawa Pos Televisi (JTV)
38. Jogja TV - Jogjakarta
39. Makassar TV - Makassar
40. Pacific TV - Manado
41. Riau Televisi (Riau TV) - Pekanbaru, Riau (Riau Pos Group)
42. Reksa Birama TV (RBTV) - Jogjakarta ( RB Group - Galeri Video - Amikom )
43. Sri Gemilang TV (SGTV) - Inhil, Riau
44. Televisi Manado (TVM)
45. Tugu TV - Jogjakarta
46. TV Borobudur (TVB) - Semarang, Central Java
47. GO TV- Cikarang, Bekasi, West Java
48. Terang Abadi TV (TATV) - Solo, Central Java
49. TVKU - Semarang, Central Java
50. PalTV - Palembang
51. ...

Local Private Station:
1. ITB
2. Universitas Indonesia
3. PT Kereta Api Indonesia
4. ...
sanhen no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2005, 01:56 PM   #10
h4nh4n
Tukulers
 
h4nh4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 486
Likes (Received): 0

denger2 tvglobal dibeli saham ama orang yang dikenal "Raja pertelevisian"
h4nh4n no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2005, 02:14 PM   #11
David-80
Le Nozze di Figaro...
 
David-80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 6,779

TV global is already owned by Indonesia television tycoon (suharto's son) who also owned TPI and RCTI.

han, what you mean is maybe ANTEVE, which 20-25 of it shares was bought by Rupert Murdoch's (News Corp) subsidiary company, Star Network

cheers
__________________
Intel Inside, Idiot outside
David-80 no está en línea  
Old November 2nd, 2005, 02:41 PM   #12
h4nh4n
Tukulers
 
h4nh4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 486
Likes (Received): 0

oh yeah...


thanks for correction David
h4nh4n no está en línea  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 04:43 AM   #13
F-ian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Kingdom of Banten, the Dynasty of Queen Atut
Posts: 4,329
Likes (Received): 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanhen
Still many TV station content is lacking in quality. I am sick with those low quality so called "Mega Sinetron".
Really true espesially those that have stupid magic stuff like

-Bawang merah bawang putih
-bidadari (udah abis sih (THANK GOODNESS!!!)
-Putri Cahaya
-Kurindu jiwaku (Very Simillar to Wish upon A star(1996)
-etc.etc

and many others that have Kurcachi and fairies
oya its stupid when that Mega Sinetrons turn into magic stuff too
like

-kisah sedih di hari minggu
-bunga di tepi jalan
-etc.

Actually they should ban them because usally they have penyiksaan terhadap org lain (my little Cousin (about 4 years old) was nice but after a while he saw tangisan anak tiri he turn bandel and annoying)
__________________
"Nggak usah sinis, kalau nggak setuju diam saja. Apa sih yang sudah Anda lakukan buat negeri ini?"
F-ian no está en línea  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 06:30 AM   #14
XxRyoChanxX
holla holla hey!
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: California/Indonesia
Posts: 3,303
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GluTTony
Really true espesially those that have stupid magic stuff like

-Bawang merah bawang putih
-bidadari (udah abis sih (THANK GOODNESS!!!)
-Putri Cahaya
-Kurindu jiwaku (Very Simillar to Wish upon A star(1996)
-etc.etc

and many others that have Kurcachi and fairies
oya its stupid when that Mega Sinetrons turn into magic stuff too
like

-kisah sedih di hari minggu
-bunga di tepi jalan
-etc.

Actually they should ban them because usally they have penyiksaan terhadap org lain (my little Cousin (about 4 years old) was nice but after a while he saw tangisan anak tiri he turn bandel and annoying)

hahaha seriously...it's annoying
__________________
*****EXQUISITE INDONESIA*****
XxRyoChanxX no está en línea  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 02:32 PM   #15
David-80
Le Nozze di Figaro...
 
David-80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 6,779

I seriously hates those sinetron, they just like...a stupid character in a stupid story. They always show the unreal thing like witch, angel and ghosts...which it always ended up in nowhere. I know that there is a sinetron that supposed to be airing for only a month during ramadhan but it is still airing until now (its been two years !) until they had to change all the characters to the newest one!

The only local tv show i watch

1. Bajaj bajuri
2. Extravaganza
3. Who wants to be a millionare
4. Liga Indonesia

The rest...i will go for Indovision

cheers
__________________
Intel Inside, Idiot outside
David-80 no está en línea  
Old November 3rd, 2005, 03:34 PM   #16
sanhen
Urban Monk
 
sanhen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 2,437
Likes (Received): 2

Simple minded TV shows bring simple minded people.
But this will change soon, I think. Many veteran TV station got their share reduced because of quality TV shows from TransTV.
Personally I watch only TransTV and MetroTV.
sanhen no está en línea  
Old November 9th, 2005, 06:34 PM   #17
h4nh4n
Tukulers
 
h4nh4n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Sydney
Posts: 486
Likes (Received): 0





sctv ganti logo jadi jelek ya...

i prefered the old one, more attractive than the new one imo
h4nh4n no está en línea  
Old November 10th, 2005, 12:44 AM   #18
paradyto
we care for EARTH
 
paradyto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 雅加达 - 巨港
Posts: 28,973

Yup, I agree with u Hanhan!!! the old one is better
__________________
welcome you participants the 7th meeting of IMT-GT working group on agriculture agro-based industry & environment 2014
The Green & Cleanest Metropolitan (since 2007) Sumsel Gemilang 雅加达 - 巨港 Jakabaring Sport City
ASEAN University Games 2014 Palembang Emas 2018
paradyto no está en línea  
Old November 10th, 2005, 04:18 AM   #19
paradyto
we care for EARTH
 
paradyto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 雅加达 - 巨港
Posts: 28,973

Reading KORAN TEMPO Sunday October 9th 2005,
I can conclude that Indonesian sky will be invaded by foreign TV networks.

StarTV, one of Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation subsidiaries, bought 20% of ANTV. Meanwhile, Lativi, a private TV station owned by Abdul Latief, is said to be bought by TV3 Malaysia next year. The due diligence process is running now.

The biggest move is done by Astro All Asia Network Plc. who has bought 51% of KabelVision, the second biggest pay TV in Indonesia. Astro also “hijacked” Riza Primadi, director of news and current affairs of TransTV. After lebaran day, Riza will move to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to build a news provider network for Astro.

I think this is a crucial matter. Indonesia is a potensial market for media companies. With more than 210 million inhabitants, we are number 4 in the world in terms of population. What will it be if media companies in Indonesia is governed by foreign investment?

enjoy
__________________
welcome you participants the 7th meeting of IMT-GT working group on agriculture agro-based industry & environment 2014
The Green & Cleanest Metropolitan (since 2007) Sumsel Gemilang 雅加达 - 巨港 Jakabaring Sport City
ASEAN University Games 2014 Palembang Emas 2018
paradyto no está en línea  
Old November 10th, 2005, 04:24 AM   #20
bahar
Registered User
 
bahar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Jakarta, Singapore
Posts: 274
Likes (Received): 0

I do not see it as a problem. It might even be a good thing, as long as most of the foreign investors do not come from a single entity.
__________________
http://ihedge.wordpress.com/
bahar no está en línea  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu