daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > North Africa > Egypt > Construction, infrastructure & development > Projects & Construction | المشاريع الانشائية > Alexandria, The North Coast & The Nile Delta

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 10th, 2010, 10:37 PM   #1
my masry

Likes (Received): 0

Talking ALEXANDRIA | Carrs Royal Tower | 45m

The company executing: Carrs
Length: 15 Role × 3 = 45

In the heart of Heliopolis, three minutes of the club of Heliopolis, where the site is located in the heart of Alexandria and the finest neighborhoods and close to all schools, universities and governmental interests. It is located in Street 14 311 organizing the division of the judges - from Mostafa Kamel - Smooha

An overview of the project:

Owners association consisting of several roles and residential garages and shops designed to the latest and finest architectural style and construction of a distinct character and unique in the center of Alexandria was the pamphlet Royal Tower

Been contracted to more than 50% of the total units until the end of 2007, where the roll in the first the same year. Keen from the outset on a garage full flat to serve all residents of the property.

Interface:

Designed on the latest and finest architectural style and a construction of a distinct character and unique.

Entrances and reception:

Of marble and beautifully designed package commensurate with the level of excellence enjoyed by the architecture with the use of modern lighting distinct. An integrated system for building management including security work and maintenance of the building and the garage. Number 2 elevator a luxury imported from the best global companies, which are characterized by superior quality and service labor. Garage, full basement flat architecture at the entrance and exit ramps and a special internal to the owners of the units.

Finished units:

Flooring Alryecebcn porcelain and all the rooms of wood Sweden luxury of the finest species. Health work and ceramics to the latest modern design systems using the best types of raw materials (Cleopatra or similar) and mixers from the finest imported species. Carpentry of wood, Sweden 2 inch deluxe classic design. Trash barrel for delivery to a private room to ensure cleanliness of the building.

my masry no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 11th, 2010, 02:52 AM   #2
xAbd0o
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)

Likes (Received): 811

isn't this a residential tower? Man they all around Alexandria and most of them u/c. if we gonna have a thread for each one we going to be in the 10 millionth page now

Thanks very much for the information, design is nice.

I forgot to say Welcome to the forum

but an advice for you our moderator isn't here now this isn't a big deal but when he come back he wont accept this thread because what I said before. We have a thread for residential towers in Alexandria. and another advice you suppose to put the city name in full capitals so instead of "Alexandria" you have "ALEXANDRIA"

I am sorry for this reaction especially this is your first contribution I hope you understand.

- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
xAbd0o no está en línea   Reply With Quote