SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Kapampangan Literary Works and Linguistics

124K views 177 replies 35 participants last post by  GoldPeak 
#1 ·
nanung bayu keka? KABALEN!!!

#3 ·
^^ That rule has been amended Ken, you can now speak your regional language in your regional/language threads provided that you translate what's being said/posted should anyone asks what you are talking about.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mibait cu qng San Fernando
Peparagul dacu qng Angeles ampong Porac
Ngeni naman mibalic cami queti qng San Fernando!

@kiretoce, oh, I thought the no-regional language rule was still imposed.

naku, uso dito yung "joe kaluguran daka"...

atin cu album artiSta rita... galing nila... :D
OMG, I hate that song, it's rubbish IMHO!

Arti Santa Rita is really good, they are having a good job in reviving Capampangan folk music.

#6 ·
yacu ayni makiramdam cu careng canta da reng "mernuts" detang capampangan a version dareng cantang "Big Girls Don't Cry" (E naku kikyak) "Irreplaceable" (Alang Kalibe) at "Umbrella" (Payung) hehe...

@whippersnapper Mibait at dinagul cu qng Lacanbalen na ning Angeles

#20 ·
No entiendo ni madres de lo que estan diciendo, hay alguien aqui que hable español? XD

#22 ·
Bueno es que solamente estaba dandome una vuelta por aca para ver que habia en el foro filipino, por cierto estaba viendo el tema de "Imagenes graciosas" y esta muy bueno, me rei bastante. :nuts:

#32 ·
Y lola cu, Ma cu, dara cu, bapa cu, reng aliwa cu pang camaganac mig HFA la naman.

Pati itang metung cu pang ingcung mig CS ya naman (Sacred heart ya pa lagyu canita?) atin cu ring bapa at darang mig CS at HA.

Meracal la pin deng eswela kekatamu.

#41 · (Edited)
Im going to Disney and Busch gardens!!!!! Somebody told me SSC mods are required to act as tourist guides to straglers. :lol: :nuts: j/k

he he he no, im attending a conference. Are you from Orlando??
Yeah, I'm here in Orlando; Tampa's about an hour and half drive away. I'll be your tourguide, no problem; although I'm not that familiar with Tampa, especially the downtown area. How long will you be staying and are you mobile (transportation)? Can you make it up to Orlando (schedule permitting of course)?

#42 ·
^^ so nice of you, thanks for the offer to tour me around Orlando. My schedule is tight and besides I have the tendency to get stuck with those pinoy time share reps. :lol: :nuts: I ll pay you a visit there in Orlando though and buy you some drinks. :) Ill PM you once my schedule is finalized. ooops I have to run and go to church. nice talking to bro.

#46 ·
pero for me nothing beat my IMA's uyayi when i was child.
papakanta kula kaya ngeni para abalu kula lyrics.. ali no buring kantahan:(

may part ng lyrics na ganito, baka ating mekibalu kekayu
"yaku namu ing tewagan, malagu naku man malan"

basta makaba ya itang kakanta na kanaku...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.