daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Tamil Nadu

Old November 30th, 2016, 06:24 AM   #49921
kdkd

Likes (Received): 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilipr View Post
Regarding Trivandrum service, most of the Kms is in TN only whereas for Hyderabad most will be in AP and now telungana . do you think people will travel in our setc buses in other states . It will be complete loss only. Leave alone Volvo,scnia and other hi-tech buses, if they maintain the Ashok Leyland super deluxe buses properly that can fetch some revenue. As you said it is the mindset of officers that needs to change and moreover if we want to avoid the private guys bribing the officers, the fare has to be increased in Govt buses. In Karnataka, the fares are more or less same in Bith the Govt and private buses. Correct me if I am wrong
I don't think people see which state transportation.. As long as the service quality is good they will definitely use it... With or setc ticket pricing there is no way they can maintain the buses
kdkd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:16 AM   #49922
dhandapanik

Likes (Received): 2721

Quote:
Originally Posted by dineshpkm View Post
strange !. KSRTC trying to run buses to Rajasthan and Gujarat

We had Thiruvalluvar running between Madras and Hyderabad in 1989 , so whats the issue here? There is no issue with interstate agreement. problem is with the transport department and rulers.

Chennai-Kollur bus was running in the past which was around 800 km.
Chennai to Kollur, Coimbatore to Kollur and Salem to kollur was there and all are stopped. Latest to get stopped was coimbatore service and it is now running till Mysore. SETC had a short lived Madurai to Mangalore service and that is also gone now. those two buses are running in Madurai to Bangalore route as additional service.

There is no problem with agreement. We have enough KMs to run to Ka and AP. we are not utilizing it. In the agreement, we have routes allotted to doddaballapur, mangalore, and many mysore services. None of these are running. TNSTUs knows only Bangalore and few services from west tn and palani to mysore. thats it.

Quote:
Regarding Trivandrum service, most of the Kms is in TN only whereas for Hyderabad most will be in AP and now telungana . do you think people will travel in our setc buses in other states . It will be complete loss only. Leave alone Volvo,scnia and other hi-tech buses, if they maintain the Ashok Leyland super deluxe buses properly that can fetch some revenue. As you said it is the mindset of officers that needs to change and moreover if we want to avoid the private guys bribing the officers, the fare has to be increased in Govt buses. In Karnataka, the fares are more or less same in Bith the Govt and private buses. Correct me if I am wrong
I heard that they faced problems in maintaining these Chennai to Hyderabad services in those days. they can definitely bring back.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
||
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

||

dhandapanik no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:21 AM   #49923
rajavprajavp

Likes (Received): 2034

Setc New Service

SETC New Service 126A Arimalam Chennai
Arimalam is a panchayat town in the district of Pudukkottai. Near by towns of Arimalam are Karaikudi, Thirumayam, Aranthangi, Pudukottai. TamilNadu State owned STU are well known for its connectivity. SETC Express wing of TN connecting State Capital Chennai with important destinations and district capitals. The service is currently operated by Karaikudi SETC Depot. The Service is running for past one month yet to become online.
Thanks to Stephenraj for his click.
TN01 AN 0448 KKDI C125 of Karaikudi Depot Route 126A Arimalam Chennai via Pudukottai, Trichy, Villupuram.
[/url]tn01-an-0448-kkdi-c125-of-karaikudi-depot-route-126a-arimalam-chennai-via-pudukottai-trichy-villupuram by pooraja.v pooraja.v, on Flickr
rajavprajavp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2016, 07:39 AM   #49924
Kandeeban
Kandeeban

Likes (Received): 937

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanjil_jegan View Post
Thanks for sharing this mini bus, since i had studied in sengunthar college i used it a lot...
Interesting.. which batch
Old November 30th, 2016, 08:19 AM   #49925
dineshpkm

Likes (Received): 272

Quote:
AP and TS will not object for us to run the bus. If bus is maintained equal to Super luxury level of APSRTC, then definitely people will board SETC.

dhandapanik liked this post
dineshpkm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:13 AM   #49926
rajavprajavp

Tnstc Coimbatore

TN38N.2497 Of Tnstc Cbe Ukkadam-1 Depot Route 72A Ukkadam-Vagarayampalayam Via Uppilipalayam,Nilampur
[/url]TN38N.2497 Of Tnstc Cbe Ukkadam-1 Depot Route 72A Ukkadam-Vagarayampalayam Via Uppilipalayam,Nilampur by pooraja.v pooraja.v, on Flickr
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:49 AM   #49927
rajavprajavp

SETC Pamba Special December 2016
SETC State owned Express wing every year operating specials to Pamba for benefit of Devotees. This year also specials runnig from Chennai, Madurai, Trichy to Pamba. Special services have been increased from Chennai to Pamba from December 1st the timings of the special services have been posted here devotees make use of it. you can book these services in online booking site http://www.tnstc.in

Old November 30th, 2016, 04:31 PM   #49928
suncar
Dreamliner 787

Likes (Received): 1692

Pamba - Chennai Chartered Bus

KSRTC has introduced Pamba - Chennai Sabari Express(Super Deluxe 2x2
pushback seat, Body Built by Pappanamcode) Chartered service via Kumili, Tiruchi since Novemebr 25th, 2016 to cater to the Sabarimala pilgrims. A moved aimed to clear the huge crowd and serve Pamba bound rush from Chennai.

During 2015 historic flood, Ksrtc deployed several special buses from various parts of Kerala to Chennai in order to help the stranded Keralites and other passengers to goto Kerala safely. After that almost an year later the Pamba special has been started. An welcome move and hope they would continue such services to help cater the public.

For more pics: https://brindhaavanam.com/2016/11/30...ennai-special/

Pics by: Daniel

sabari by Shankar Karunakaran, on Flickr
sabari3 by Shankar Karunakaran, on Flickr
sabari2 by Shankar Karunakaran, on Flickr
sabari4 by Shankar Karunakaran, on Flickr

l
l

Depots:
l
l

My Gallery:
l
suncar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2016, 05:24 PM   #49929
rajavprajavp

Tnstc Nellai

TN57N.1236 Tuty Region Tuty Moffusil Depot Routeno.A69 TSS Tuty-Srivaikundam
[/url]TN57N.1236 Tuty Region Tuty Moffusil Depot Routeno.A69 TSS Tuty-Srivaikundam by pooraja.v pooraja.v, on Flickr
Old December 1st, 2016, 07:43 PM   #49930
vignesh fortuner

Likes (Received): 697

mudukulathur to rameswaram,tn-63-n-1148 from mudhukualthur depot

rameswaram to trichy
, via-ramnad,karaikudi,
tn-63-n-1764

vignesh fortuner no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:20 AM   #49931
rajavprajavp

Spl Buses To Tiruvannamalai From Tuty,Nellai,Chendur,Shenkottai

[/url]Spl Buses To Tiruvannamalai From Tuty,Nellai,Chendur,Shenkottai by pooraja.v pooraja.v, on Flickr
Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM   #49932
rajavprajavp

Tnstc Nellai

TN72N.1596 Of Tnstc Nellai Tuty Region Tuty City Depot Route 55G Tuty-Savarimangalam,Kanthasamipuram

[/url]TN72N.1596 Of Tnstc Nellai Tuty Region Tuty City Depot Route 55G Tuty-Savarimangalam,Kanthasamipuram by pooraja.v pooraja.v, on Flickr

Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM   #49933
Nanjil Traveller

Likes (Received): 58

My frnd Kathiesh Travel Review
TNSTC Nagercoil UD
555 UD..
TN 01 AN 605
Ranithotam 1 branch
MY TRAVEL REVIEW IN TNSTC NGL UD 605 KUMARI THENDRAL Actually My plan is catch 604 ud which is Vivek ( myself ) travel ud from ulunthurpettai toll so I reached toll 7.45 pm then complete my dinner With my friend and standing in near toll and discussed and explained tnstc's super-fast services with my frnd and bus fanning in toll plaza....after 7.45 pm najil 1 crossed after that south setc comes one by one...8pm crossed udankudi metroliner,kadal pura,annadhapuri,happy bird,vanavil 4 showed back to back action 9.10 pm Kumari thenral 605 is coming I wrongly guess Vivek is travel with tis guy and quickly boarded on 605...after boarding only I understood I boarded with frst service start from cmbt... Conductor told to me only one seat is available I replied sir no prblm I travelled in cabin my frnd frnd got a seat I am in cabin... 9.10 pm started the journey...our guy started in rocking speed in rainy days maintain 80 to 85 kmph after tholuthur we are overtakes annandhapuri,kadal pura guys...10.35 pm crossed samayapuram toll...10.45 pm we are rocking in try bypass and overtook udankudi metroliner... only 1.35 hrs from ulunthurpettai toll...I eagerly waiting to see vanavil 4...11.58 pm entered in kottampatti service road and dropping one old age couples crews give a so much respect to old age couples..then resumed our journey and overtook tnstc kum division try to tnv 1 2 6 and shn to try tnv guy 1941...and spotted jeyam ss guy towards chni before mellur toll 12.30 am crossed mellur toll and reached mibt 12.44 am there i met Tamil then resumed our journey ulunthurpettai toll to mibt only 3.3 4 hrs... After mibt we are mass on wheels with ntc driver king tall driver from vikravandi still driver not changed...then I saw vanavil 4 and easily overtakes...then vanavil 4 overtook us like a jet.our driver netta man feeling angry with that mtm guy..then strongly put the leg in auxillator pedal...race start with vanavil 4...we are rocking in the race and won easily after Overtakes vanavil 4 our pilot sudden cut infront of setc.vanavil 4 applied sudden break...our ntc pilot rocking...after few minutes vanavil 4 hardly came near with us..and two drivers interchanged some beep words then our pilot told ( cath me if u can )...then we are overtakes mtm Bangalore setc kki to gudalore setc..and entered Kovilpatti 2.45 am five mits break..now second pilot on wheels our frst pilot told to second pilot don't give side to vanavil 4 second pilot maintain 75 to 80 only....then some passenger dropped at gankaikondan,thalaioothu then entered 3.50 am tnv bus Stad along with happy bird then started our journey entered vallioor after kavalkinaru overtakes mtm to ooty fleet like a jet in single lane... finally entered ngl sharply 5 am..Nanjil 1 is there @NGL bs it might reached before 5-10min.....then I said thanks to crews and conductor replied Wednesday nangathan duty vanthurunga thambee vpm bs la kondu drop panniduvom nu I really enjoyed the full journey in cabin...without . total journey hrs from ulunthurpettai toll around 8 hrs ( Bus moved out if CMBT bs time is 5pm) a great journey in Rain ... then I catched kki to palani from vk puram depo guy reached home around 6.15 am.....

on the same day I too travelled in NTC 2nd service..actually I missed the miss I asked my frnd to board this second service Nanjil Raja..but he boarded Kumari Thendral ..got a great ride

Last edited by Nanjil Traveller; Yesterday at 03:18 PM.
Nanjil Traveller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:19 PM   #49934
Nanjil Traveller

Likes (Received): 58

TNSTC NGL UD
TN 01 AN 604
604 Nanjil Raja Time line
5.25 started 5.35 moved out from 6th platform left the bs by 5.40( 34 seats )
PGL - 6.20- 6.45 ( only 2 seats got in becoz only seats in last row )...
7.20 paranur toll crossed
8.45 - Vikravandi motel 9.10 moved 25mins break
9.35 VPM bus filled with 46 seats 3 seats extra @cabin 9.40 left
Rain..all over normal 70-75 only maintained after tholudhur toll did arround 85+
Samayapuram toll - 12am
Try crossed - 12.15
After MDU full Rain..reached MIBT - 2.05 - 2.15 moved now moved with 43 seats
Kovilpati @4am
Again little rain started
4.40 Shankar nagar bye pass 4.55 TNV bs 5am moved
5.35 - Valliyur
6.10 - NGL.( 1.10hrs semma fast )
- nice journey in Rain...
Nanjil Traveller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM   #49935
nanjil_jegan

Likes (Received): 752

If anybody want to be too fast in Chennai - Nagercoil stretch, try with Herbron Transport volvo multi axle 8 pm departure at chennai, Damn.. he reaches Nagercoil at 5.20 am . Consistent journey time around 8.30 to 9 hrs..
nanjil_jegan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
buses