daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Cityscapes

Cityscapes discussion, photography and news of towns, cities, districts and states.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 14th, 2018, 06:08 PM   #13041
senginho

Likes (Received): 254

Mount kinabalu bukan kat KK.
senginho no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 15th, 2018, 05:44 AM   #13042
Millennium Falcon
Corellian YT-1300

Likes (Received): 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by MujahidRusydi View Post
KK got Gunung Kinabalu meh meanwhile Penang is an island...
each city has their own unique view
Lol, like what Senginho said, Mount K is not within KK city limits whilst the mountains of Penang are lower than 1000m (Penang Hill is around 700+m, if I'm not wrong)... Even the Mount Raya and Mount Machinchang in Langkawi are both 800-ish meters!

So what I meant in my earlier photo is that Ipoh is unique in the sense that those above-1000m mountains of the Titiwangsa range (dominated by 2183m Mount Korbu) are very near Ipoh City and as such, they look massive when photographed with the skyline!
Old January 15th, 2018, 07:57 AM   #13043
jason97

Likes (Received): 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium Falcon View Post
Lol, like what Senginho said, Mount K is not within KK city limits whilst the mountains of Penang are lower than 1000m (Penang Hill is around 700+m, if I'm not wrong)... Even the Mount Raya and Mount Machinchang in Langkawi are both 800-ish meters!

So what I meant in my earlier photo is that Ipoh is unique in the sense that those above-1000m mountains of the Titiwangsa range (dominated by 2183m Mount Korbu) are very near Ipoh City and as such, they look massive when photographed with the skyline!
haha yeah. KL has one of the best concrete skyline meanwhile we have one of the best natural skyline which surrounded Ipoh

Millennium Falcon liked this post
jason97 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2018, 08:14 AM   #13044
jason97

Likes (Received): 58

some of the nice view of limestone hills in south east Ipoh (although it looks normal in picture). It looks like heaven during foggy day in the morning.
jason97 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:29 AM   #13045
mashi74
love the city

Likes (Received): 284

Quote:
Originally Posted by abunizar View Post
Mango closed??? Move to klebang I guess... Poor to ST18... Other tenants must be affected too..

Not likely. The wooden covering board at Aeon Kledang has the name Mango removed. It seems Mango is not coming to Aeon Klebang....
mashi74 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:34 AM   #13046
mashi74
love the city

Likes (Received): 284

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason97 View Post
haha yeah. KL has one of the best concrete skyline meanwhile we have one of the best natural skyline which surrounded Ipoh

Fully agree. For example, look at this photo of Munich city. With the mountain range at background, the skyline looked much more charming.

Millennium Falcon liked this post
mashi74 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:22 PM   #13047
zawae87
MaLaYsIa EmPiRe

Likes (Received): 42

------------------------------IPOH - 2018 skyline So beautiful---------------------------------

- Like to see clean & beautiful places -

adiyon84 liked this post
zawae87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2018, 01:43 PM   #13048
abunizar

Likes (Received): 371

Confirmed! TEXAS CHICKEN coming to SOHO Ipoh. Yeayyy! Finally!

adiyon84 liked this post
abunizar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2018, 10:50 AM   #13049
kersani

Likes (Received): 67

Projek-projek by Para Group

PPA1M Meru Raya

Para City Meru Raya

The Hampton, city centre

Sutton Place

aiman! liked this post
kersani no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:06 AM   #13050
kersani

Likes (Received): 67

MBI/OSC/66/18 : #A-PERMOHONAN KEBENARAN MERANCANG BAGI CADANGAN MEMBINA SEBUAH HOTEL 14 TINGKAT DI ATAS LOT 1445N, 1447N, 1449N, 1451N, 1453N, 1455N DAN 9021N BERKELUASAN 0.39 EKAR JALAN SULTAN IDRIS SHAH BANDAR IPOH (U), DAERAH KINTA PERAK DARUL RIDZUAN (ID ONLINE 101505-5) oleh TETUAN P.K LEE SDN. BHD. di
Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh
kersani no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:12 PM   #13051
aiman!

Likes (Received): 780

Nice finds from Kersani,

Quote:
IPOH NEW DEVELOPMENT

Poi Lam School land cleared for new development by Ipoh Developer, some said its Taiko Properties.

BTW, this project was from Para Group.

Sutton Place

Quote:
Para City

Para City is right in the heart of Bandar Meru Raya, immediately off the Jelapang Interchange of the North-South Expressway and directly opposite the Movie Animation Park Studios (MAPS).

This project comprises of two blocks of condominium and a commercial complex with sports/entertainment facilities and strata shops to capitalize on its unique location and great accessibility.

Quote:
The Hampton

The city center location of The Hampton presents one of the most prestigious addresses in Ipoh in terms of her superb position, excellent accessibility, high visibility and great convenience.

The Hampton is fronted by two main roads passing through the length and breadth of Greentown, that is, Jalan Sultan Abdul Jalil and Jalan Hospital. 2 blocks of serviced apartments (total 232 units) are proposed for this parcel of land.

http://para.com.my/Item/list.asp?id=694

ccwang liked this post
aiman! no está en línea   Reply With Quote