SkyscraperCity Forum banner

IT Corridor | Technopark Phase II - Parcel B | UST Global Campus | IT SEZ | 3.6 million Sq.ft. | U/C

219K views 293 replies 85 participants last post by  arunraghuvaran 
#1 · (Edited)
UST Global is a leading software services firm founded and based in Trivandrum. It currently has close to 8000 employees, mostly in Technopark with the rest spread across its many global locations.

The firm was allocated 36 acres of SEZ land to develop its own campus as part of Technopark Phase II and it has come up with a stunning campus which would eventually seat a whopping 30,000 technology professionals, making it one of the biggest single campuses in the world! The only competition I can think of are the TCS campuses at Pune and Siruseri.

Highlights

Total land area = 36 Acres
Overall Built-up Area = 3.6 Million Sq.ft
Overall capacity = 30,000

Phase I Built-up Area = 800,000 Sq.ft of technology space
Phase I capacity = 8,000
Number of Floors = 16
Height = 80 m

- LEED certified Green Buildings
- Mixed-use Developments incorporating non-processing areas as well such as food courts, retail, sports facilities and MLCP
- Super-tall atrium
- To be developed in 3 Phases
- Includes features such as helipads and corporate suites
- Massive waterbody to also act as rainwater collector

Interiors and Perspective of Phase I (Courtesy: Jomy)

Signature Elevations (Courtesy: Scorpiogenius)

Campus Master-plan

The first block is seen on the extreme left of this layout, with the NH-47 running down the left-side border.

Views

Models

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.