SkyscraperCity Forum banner

IT Corridor | Technopark Phase III -IT SEZ | 4 Mn Sq.ft. total development | U/C

270K views 557 replies 112 participants last post by  Xeno Axe 
#1 ·
#182 ·
Here's a link to TP's own web page giving details of Phase III - SBC & Built-up space incl. layouts.

According to the document, most of Tower 1 has already been booked by ITC Infotech among others. But Tower 2 is mostly unoccupied. Now, I don't know the date of this document - so maybe someone can shed light on the current status.

#183 ·
I believe that a plethora of companies including Cap Gemini, Accenture and Oracle have taken up space in Phase III and the last I heard from Technopark senior management is that the remaining space will soon be spoken for.

#197 ·
I believe that all the land, the final count is about 88 acres, has all been acquired but land has still not been allotted to any private developer although a few proposals are under consideration.

#199 ·
The master plan has not changed. There are a total of six towers, but only two have been constructed as if for now. Hopefully, the construction of the next four towers will follow soon. But it is highly unlikely! :eek:hno:

#202 ·
#208 ·
The new Leela building is coming up between their two current office buildings and adjacent to the MLCP attached to their bigger building. It should have about 250,000 SF of office space.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.